Your Zombie Weapon

The item to the immediate left of your computer is your only weapon against the zombie apocalypse.......what is it?

Mine's a book. Not even a hardcover book...a paperback book....I'm doomed.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm doomed, too! It's an easel. There's a drawing board on it with a pad of paper. On the paper is a pretty good drawing of an eagle in flight (if I do say so myself), but, realistic as it may be, it's not actually real. I suspect that zombies know the difference between real eagles and artists' drawings of eagles....

Guest S**a*Q

My weapon is a couch!

Ah, fer eff sakes... :(

*(Behind the couch is a bamboo plant in a vase, I'd have better chance with that, don't think I can lift the couch on my own.)

I tub of hand cream, not much chance here either. :icon_smile:

Not much chance for the zombie you mean. I have experienced what you can do with a little cream and the zombie will be a lucky man.;)

Guest S**a*Q
Not much chance for the zombie you mean. I have experienced what you can do with a little cream and the zombie will be a lucky man.;)

Zombie + Hand job= Fail...

Zombies are falling apart, I think jerking him off is a bad idea.

You might jerk him right off. LOL!

Hmm, there's a few things to my left.

Should I use the squeeze bottle of ketchup, the pepper mill, the mini fridge, the tower speaker, or the stack of comic books?

Of all the times I don't have a shotgun to my left...

Guest S**a*Q
Hmm, there's a few things to my left.

Should I use the squeeze bottle of ketchup, the pepper mill, the mini fridge, the tower speaker, or the stack of comic books?

Of all the times I don't have a shotgun to my left...

Use the bottle of ketchup with the pepper mill and the power cord from the fridge and you have nunchucks :D

Guest S**a*Q
...Marry me!

Sara = All sorts of awesome and imaginative!

My other option depended on how much ketchup and time we had before the zombies attack...

Cover the comics in ketchup, pop them in the freezer of the minifridge, use them like throwing stars like Shaun used the records in Shaun of the Dead. (Aim for the head!)

Guest k***na

Mine is a converter(remote control). Im sure in the Zombie World these buttons would do some damage!

Guest tr*****e

To the left of the tower or the screen?

If it's the tower, then my weapon is:

a) a speaker/amplifier unit, or,

b) the set of celtic music cd's on top of said speaker unit...

If it's screen, however...

it's a reuseable water bottle.

Either way, I'm going to become a zombie's teething toy.

BRAIIINNNNNSSSSSS!!!

A remote, a biography of George Washington and a brochure for the new snowblower I'm buying. Heck, at least the biography is a hardcover.

Of course, for Old Dog, it is all about headshots, and when I'm home in the States the Sig 226 with laser sights is a quick dash away.

iPod, mug and a modem.... not looking so good for me but appetizing for the zombies. I still have thunder and lightning here attached to my wrists. Bring on the hoard!!!!

The paperback book was next to my work computer. Next to my home computer is John Lee Hooker 3 cd collection. Can the Blues defeat zombies?

My other option depended on how much ketchup and time we had before the zombies attack...

Cover the comics in ketchup, pop them in the freezer of the minifridge, use them like throwing stars like Shaun used the records in Shaun of the Dead. (Aim for the head!)

Now you're just showin' off!

I'm guessing that if you do decide to marry a humble, non zombie survivable mortal such as myself, i'm probably going to have to do things like move away from my beloved Winnipeg and get along with your mother?? ;)

Guest S**a*Q
Now you're just showin' off!

I'm guessing that if you do decide to marry a humble, non zombie survivable mortal such as myself, i'm probably going to have to do things like move away from my beloved Winnipeg and get along with your mother?? ;)

Don't have to worry about my mom, she doesn't like me that much either :) LOL!!!