At work, we alk about a lot of stupid things. There is one that has been bumped around alot. Again a little stupid but funny to talk about. I am in diagreement with one girl at work abou it.

Would a guy ever wax his balls?!!!!!!!!

HELL NO!!! was my answer. She believes that she would find someone who has or be willing to try it. I think that no guy in his right mind would do this.

Again, stupid things we talk about.

I have never tried it save for a brief test patch on a leg. Never again!!

I think the physics of it doesn't work on the average - or above average - scrotum. :icon_rolleyes:

Mens razor - the blade angle differs than those for ladies.

CB

Guest W***ledi*Time

I shave as a matter of routine, but I have waxed at least twice in the past and will likely wax again at some point.

Just like in shaving, with waxing the trick is to hold the skin taut (and also to keep the wax at the right temp - ha ha). It hurt though - I'm sure there's an art to it that I've not put in enough practice to have mastered. But the result is smooth as smooth can be - and no maintenance required for weeks afterwards!

Not sure I'd recommend it for others, but I'm sure I'll wind up waxing again at some point myself. It's something different, at the very least.

(I've also had a couple of lovely ladies busy themselves by applying wax strips to my groin as part of a domme duo session. Also had candle wax poured all over me a few times, including my nether regions - but those are different topics.)

Oh for sure, how bad could it be?

..... he said just moments before his scrotum was torn loose....

........... ..I'll stay with the razor, thanks..

• Like 1

I shave as a matter of routine, but I have waxed at least twice in the past and will likely wax again at some point.

Just like in shaving, with waxing the trick is to hold the skin taut (and also to keep the wax at the right temp - ha ha). It hurt though - I'm sure there's an art to it that I've not put in enough practice to have mastered. But the result is smooth as smooth can be - and no maintenance required for weeks afterwards!

Not sure I'd recommend it for others, but I'm sure I'll wind up waxing again at some point myself. It's something different, at the very least.

(I've also had a couple of lovely ladies busy themselves by applying wax strips to my groin as part of a domme duo session. Also had candle wax poured all over me a few times, including my nether regions - but those are different topics.)

I am convinced any waxing service should be left for professionals. They know what they are doing and most of us do not!! :icon_razz:

My aesthetician also performs waxing services for men. Holding the skin taught is the secret for men as for women. She also charges more for men because it's not quite as straight-forward a procedure.

One hint: take a good dose of ibuprofen about half an hour before the waxing. It helps reduce the pain!

This I could do. Certainly not by someone who's point is inflicting pain. In mybooks that is bull shit. But by someone that is interrested in licking and sucking my super clean balls and understands cautions, who has experience in waxing or will take directions well. I am all for the sensual experience for each of us. Not at all for the abuse.

Once again Samantha has a good handle on the topic.

You know what, even better would be a ball waxing ( carefully done) with several ladies having an oppertunity to experience the results.

Samantha , the ibuprofen an hour before, I totally agree, maybe a little anesthetic and antiseptic afterwards. Gentlemen this lady knows of what she speaks.... chicas