Euri Health center

I don't think a question like this should be addressed here. Reputable spa's and Mp's do not offer extra's as it would put their license at risk. I don't know about this particular spa, but here is not the place to ask about any MP estabishment. It's no wonder some of these places get shut down as inquiries like this put them on the radar.

642 Somerset - Do they offer the extras?
  • Like 6

I agree with Erin. If spas are not supposed to offer extras then questions like this are inappropriate and perhaps better be asked to the owner/manager in private as if extras take place in as Erin said reputable spas chances are the owners are not aware of this and being a major risk for them, they have the right to know.

Besides, don't forget if these places get the wrong kind of attention is not only the place who is in jeopardy but the clients as if they are at the premises and the authorities decide to pay the place a visit then they are in trouble too. So if extras are offered then that is perhaps a place you would like to avoid.

This request seems to come up every so often. Look if you want a massage go to a Registed Massage Therapist, if you want some extras there are plenty of options out there. Don't ask a professional to break the law. Same goes for insurance receipts.

Same can be said about strip clubs, seems lapdances are accepted now and are the norm, but don't ask the lady to become a service provider in the CR. There are plenty of options out there outside of a SC. If there are illegal activities back there the SC will be busted, or the dancer will lose her job, and worse yet pimps and drugs become a part of the illegal scene.

This request seems to come up every so often. Look if you want a massage go to a Registed Massage Therapist, if you want some extras there are plenty of options out there. Don't ask a professional to break the law. Same goes for insurance receipts.

Same can be said about strip clubs, seems lapdances are accepted now and are the norm, but don't ask the lady to become a service provider in the CR. There are plenty of options out there outside of a SC. If there are illegal activities back there the SC will be busted, or the dancer will lose her job, and worse yet pimps and drugs become a part of the illegal scene.

Well said. Go to the appropriate place for the activity you seek. You don't go to McDonald's and ask for a steak.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I'm confused. Wasn't the OP asking if this was an appropriate place to go for extra's? I didn't read anything in this thread about him wanting something inappropriate.

Or did I miss something?

Guest s**nflute
I'm confused. Wasn't the OP asking if this was an appropriate place to go for extra's? I didn't read anything in this thread about him wanting something inappropriate.

Or did I miss something?

You missed something. Read over and over again one word at a time. Sensual Erin and Isabelle Gia's post, it says it all.

Well said. Go to the appropriate place for the activity you seek. You don't go to McDonald's and ask for a steak.

Posted via Mobile Device

Actually in the US you can get a breakfast bagel with steak at McDonalds. At least they call it steak. Whatever it is, it's pretty tasty.

But putting aside my wiseass comments, I do agree with you:)

Actually in the US you can get a breakfast bagel with steak at McDonalds. At least they call it steak. Whatever it is, it's pretty tasty.

But putting aside my wiseass comments, I do agree with you:)

Hehehe, you Naughty Lil' Smart Ass!:sadomaso: Don't make me punish you......

Or did I miss something?

Thinking I missed it too... no matter how many times I read it. Did you read it late at night also... perhaps that's the common error on our part.

Guest s**nflute
Thinking I missed it too... no matter how many times I read it. Did you read it late at night also... perhaps that's the common error on our part.

I think that MOD should take a closer look at these type of questions.

It's not permitted to post publicly the MA rates, therefore I feel asking such a question is not only inappropriate, it's puts the MA and the client at risk with the LE.

I think that MOD should take a closer look at these type of questions.

It's not permitted to post publicly the MA rates, therefore I feel asking such a question is not only inappropriate, it's puts the MA and the client at risk with the LE.

No where was asked the question of rates or were they published (unless posts have been edited)... furthermore there are plenty of other "descriptive" posts on the board that go much further into details about people's encounters with MPs and SPs of which few are consider "inappropriate" by the MODs.

I was just confused as to the "inappropriateness" of the original post? I now see why you find it inappropriate; I think.

Publicly inferring that "extra's" are available at ANY licensed spa (*body rub parlor) puts that spa owners license in jeopardy, not to mention undue attention from L.E.

These establishments are licensed with tight regulations and PUBLIC discussions about "extra's" (being defined as anything beyond a standard massage) do nothing but cause problem's for the owners and the Mpa's who work there. IMO

• Like 4

Hehehe, you Naughty Lil' Smart Ass!:sadomaso: Don't make me punish you......

Hmmmm, sounds kind of interesting.......... except for that whip thingy LOL

Guest s**nflute
No where was asked the question of rates or were they published (unless posts have been edited)... furthermore there are plenty of other "descriptive" posts on the board that go much further into details about people's encounters with MPs and SPs of which few are consider "inappropriate" by the MODs.

I was just confused as to the "inappropriateness" of the original post? I now see why you find it inappropriate; I think.

You are correct ,no where was the question asked about the rates, however the question falls in the same category as publishing the rates. The "descriptive" post should also be toned down as well. Publications and questions of this kind puts the MA on the LE radar and find you with your pants down.

Sorry about this but never offered a receipt there so i highly doubt anyone there is RMT - I thought this was the place where we could mention qaulity of service?? Let me have it if I'm wrong.

Guest s**nflute
Sorry about this but never offered a receipt there so i highly doubt anyone there is RMT - I thought this was the place where we could mention qaulity of service?? Let me have it if I'm wrong.

Congratulation you have admitted you made a mistake, learn from it, and do not do it again. It's a place to recommend POSITIVE feedback. You must be very selective with your questions in order not to be on the LE radar. If you have a specific question that should not be published, it's best to PM someone who is a long time member. Your reviews and recommendations will certainly acquire feedback from the members you PM.

Hope this helps.