170 Booth, Aqua

Can anybody full me in on this place

Well, first start by searching around and reading. Acqua and Booth are two good key words to use.

These threads, among many others, should give you a head start.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62147

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34241

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60511

Have fun!

toine

I know I have posted that I usually do not like the massage part, but on this day I really needed a massage. Reflexology was still closed at 10:45, so I drove down the hill to Aqua. I was greeted by Sabrina. I believe she is in her upper 20's, dark hair, and heavy set with a nice large set of breasts. She was very easy to talk to, and told me she is a trained RMT. I got a good 30 min massage, and she is not a clock watcher. She works at both body basics, and aqua. She definitely seems to enjoy this job.

• Like 1

It's just fine there...the same good attention you get at any of the other locations is there for you as well. It's close to me and I have gone several times and enjoyed it. Catty used to be there and she was special to me, but you can research them on CERB using their VIP profile.

I've been going to Aqua for many years now... and will keep on going for many to come.

It's the MA who'll make the session memorable and not the Spa. IMHO

• Like 6

Guest D***el B***e

I'm so honored ... this is my first public post. I recently had the good fortune to visit Aqua on Booth and was pleasantly surprised to meet with Passion Vito. If she's any indication of the level of service one can receive at Aqua then I think you should take the time to drop in for a visit. Great massage, friendly personality, sensual approach to all my aches. Will I repeat? (he says rhetorically). It's a definite yes for me.

Al, tx for making me part of your first public post! Wooohooo Now i feel absolutely honoured by this :-) yay and welcome to CERB officially participating xoxo

Agree fully wonderful experience with Passion Vitto, great massage, amazing sensuality.

Aaaawww Thanks Peter :-) is great to also have you participating xox wishing you a wonderful Easter :-) V