58 members have voted

1. 1. What time of day do you prefer?

• Early Morning
    • Before Lunch
    • Early Afternoon
    • Late Afternoon
    • Evening
    • Late Night

Hey guys, just wanted to get a feel for what everyone's preferences are for what time of day they prefer to see SPs. I personally prefer mornings most of the time during the week but it's harder to book those.

for me it is when I have opportunity, I am always good to good any time of day.

First thing in the am...ladies are raring to go and so am 'I;-) and really don't have issues getting appointments around the 9-11 am time frame.:grin:

There is something about lovemaking the first thing after the morning shower, while still damp. Making sweaty passionate love, showering again, snuggling, and then round 2.

And I have the perfect person in mind for this.

It varies. Have to adjust to the work schedule. I had great sex at different times. I must admit around noon hour is a nice break in the workday.

I figured you guys needed an SP's opinion on this one...lol

Its very true that most of you gentlemen like booking during the days... is it just to break up the day??

I personally, don't like to see clients before 11am, only because I like to sleep in... not an early bird by any means... however I have made exceptions. I like the afternoon personally! And the evening books can be nice as well!! Perfect relaxation before a good nights rest!!

I am more of a spontaneous type person and when your in the mood thats the best time whether its day or night.

I travel to different cities, and after the day I like to go back to my hotel rest up, and clean up. In the evening I can eliminate all stress, have a glass of wine and really get the heart rate up amongst other things. So evenings are my preference. It can be harder to get appointments during the evenings, but if you book in advance you should be ok.

Neil

Guest f***2f***

my work schedule is not really condusive to nooners or sneaking away. having said that I've had some lovely morning fun with my fav and a couple of times played hooky from work with a couple other favs lol.....evenings are nice....ahhhh hell i'm just a horny little bunny who likes it whenever and whereever I can get it:boobies:

Guest m***2

For me it is definately noon as it breaks up the day and is a stress relief from work. Also if you are married and you have to account for every second of your time it works out quite well ;-)