Update on ALLD

Last I heard of them was some two weeks ago and they had not one but two girls. The well reviewed May and another by the name of Sunny around in Ottawa and suddenly no ads or posts in two weeks!!!!. And they were doing well in attracting nice GFE asian Canadian students. Anybody has an update about them to share. They had become the only reliable asian agency in Ottawa.

I think Jim's point is that there are asian MP places that are closed coincidentally at the same time. So there might be a connection there. In the A & Y thread someone said that there was a crack down on immigration. This could explain the state of ALLD as well.

Gotta give credit where its due, Candyland is reputable. Give them a try. I haven't had any bad experiences with them. Both Alld and Candyland have been doing well in ottawa, both taking the number one position at one time IMO.

That was my point. ALLD is not an MP with a specific building as its location (so likely no connection) and as stated in OP it is my understabding that they were representing Canadian asians or those already here as students (similar to CandyLand), but I could be wrong.

CandyLand was good at the beginning but they have gone downhill recently and the phone guy (I called him on Saturday evening and he didn't pick up the phone and second time hanged up......) Right now they seem to have a couple of good SPs (likely because of our posts about them last month they re-started bringing good SPs), but no guarantee who will come next.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I apologize for any inconveniences that may cause you due to our phone system problems. You can call our line, 613-656-2808 or 613-709-2366. Thank you.

This note was put on there member page

10-10-2011 04:16 PM

ALLD

we will back to the business soon

Nice to know. Thanks for the info. My PM to him did not get an answer.

They logged on to cerb October 17 (2 days ago) but decided not to respond to our posts or even PMs. Very strange!!!!!.

Very strange indeed! Hope everything is fine with them. I am getting impatient!

We are back to business now. Sorry about all the inconvenience bring to you guys for the last few weeks.

Edited by ALLD

Thanks for all your support, We are now back to the market. We will try our best to bring best quality girls to Ottawa, and we have new website and Phone number for now. We apologize for all the inconveniences. Happy new year.