who do u miss the most

Great thread!

Many ladies I did not get a chance to meet personally but I remember when they were active on CERB and well-appreciated members.

For myself, the one I will never forget is a dancer from Barefax 1995-1997.

Her name was Jessica and she was originally from Edmonton.

She had hawaiian/polynesian origins but was a sweet long-haired brunette with a body to die for!

She was so nice, down-to-earth and probably why she will stick in my memory for still a long time.

For myself, the one I will never forget is a dancer from Barefax 1995-1997.

Her name was Jessica and she was originally from Edmonton.

She had hawaiian/polynesian origins but was a sweet long-haired brunette with a body to die for!

She was so nice, down-to-earth and probably why she will stick in my memory for still a long time.

Sounds like she might be like a Nicole Scherzinger type?

Does anyone have Lili Loves's contact info? I have tried old emails, and all have failed.

I'm thinking that's probably an indication that she's retired. She has no ads up anywhere and if her contact info no longer works...well....too bad too. She was a blast!

• Like 1

I'm thinking that's probably an indication that she's retired. She has no ads up anywhere and if her contact info no longer works...well....too bad too. She was a blast!

Lucky you, I never had the pleasure.

I miss Pretty Paige, I saw her a while ago, before she retired?. I have have not been able to find anyone who can compare to her, What an amazing body!!!!!

yes pretty paige was awesome

• Like 1

There was a massage studio off of Ogilvie rd a little over a year ago. A blond girl from the maritimes who went by the name of Destiny worked there. Anybody know if she is still around?

Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device

I miss Leanna, what a super girl, sweet sexy and fun all in one terrific package <heavy sigh>

Posted via Mobile Device

MA - Erica. Glad to hear she's doing well.

SP - Pretty Paige for sure. I also miss Tess. Made me laugh, sexy and alot of fun. I'm happy she retired in order to get her life back together though. Good for her.

In the recent past, I really miss Cameron, we just connected. In the further past I miss Giselle. Remembering them both put s a smile on my face!

One of the earliest ladies I met on a trip to Winnipeg was Auralie. We had such a great connection which was rooted in my admiration for her. She was so naturally pretty, smart, and confident....she just had it all together. I can almost be certain she is productive and happy in whatever she is doing. Cub

Me too on petite Amy! She had it all! As for Pretty Paige, like I mentioned earlier, seek and you shall find, or PM me!

For me I miss the most is

SP : Nyomi Blu

I only got to see her once but yeah, she was a real pleasure to be with! :)

Guest Ou**or**n

I had several great times with Brook Lynn who retired a couple of years ago now (wow time flies!).

Hotwife Kaitie Johnson... I wonder if she retired completely? She was absolutley gorgeous!!! And such a sweet lady. The definition of the word MILF!

Daisy, from Toronto, and her H size tits. I'm happy to say tho that I have had another chance with another girl to get my cock wrapped around a pair of tits as big as hers since she left the biz. Lol!

Guest jake_cdn
Daisy, from Toronto,

Funny I was just going to mention her. She was a wonderful person and I know that she is still around the hobby but just not participating herself. I wish her all the best

Hotwife Kaitie Johnson... I wonder if she retired completely? She was absolutley gorgeous!!! And such a sweet lady. The definition of the word MILF!

Daisy, from Toronto, and her H size tits. I'm happy to say tho that I have had another chance with another girl to get my cock wrapped around a pair of tits as big as hers since she left the biz. Lol!

I agree I miss Hotwife Katie. Definitly one of the best.

Guest **oo**e

Alex Grenyait, her body was banging. She had a cheerful, energetic personality. Model looks.

Really miss Connie of C&M fame. Was my regular go to SP, friendly, funny, the only SP I actually went for dinner with on a few occasions, an expert at reverse CG, the way she would snuggle to me after some really rowdy action....

Lili Love also did duos for a while.....with her daughter!!!

Erica Skye...sigh...she was spectacular!!!! Only saw her a couple of times just before she retired, and truly wished I had seen her sooner.

• Like 1