who do u miss the most

Really miss Connie of C&M fame. Was my regular go to SP, friendly, funny, the only SP I actually went for dinner with on a few occasions, an expert at reverse CG, the way she would snuggle to me after some really rowdy action....

Stop making me cry ..... btw, C&M are doing ok in HK. They have to work harder and more hours in their new jobs there but are getting by. They hope to return some day but odds are not in their favor. Miss them every day :(

Stop making me cry ..... btw, C&M are doing ok in HK. They have to work harder and more hours in their new jobs there but are getting by. They hope to return some day but odds are not in their favor. Miss them every day :(
i was not a big fan of connie, but Maggie was one of my top 3 favorites. I miss her very much too.

Not sure about her name but i havent seen it posted. Aurora of Ottawa 4 or 5 years ago. Always put a smile on my face

I definitely missed Miabella, she was gorgeous, beautiful, sweet. That was one of my best time - I was not only about the service but we chat discuss and enjoyed a really good time. I do not know if she will never be back on cerb again but I will never forget about her. Miss you Mia

I miss Cara from Linda's. I'd only seen her a few times, but they were memorable occasions. Too bad she tried to pull a stupid stunt with Linda and got herself dismissed. She then showed up at Body Basics, where I only saw her once, and then she left there too. Have not found where she went afterwards, if anywhere, or if she just simply stopped working in the business altogether?

Another girl I miss is Samira, previously of ALO, and then later of CMJ, before she retired. She was not the hottest girl around, but she was always very pleasant, and glad to see you. I used to see her mostly in various ALO locations. Any idea of what she's upto now? PM me if you need to.

Hmm well four from CMJ, in no particular order- Dallyn, Bella, Misty, and Naomi.

And then of course the amazing Cameron from the SP world.

( her prices and services, for me anyways, were unmatched by anyone. who else do u guys really miss? )

Jennifer from Erica's Place....

• Like 1

It has to be Hannah from PK, I heard she was dancing now, but if she isn't someone has any info on what she's doing, I'd definitely visit again, and again, and again.... and so on and so forth..

Claire was definitely one of my favorites. I had seen her many times and I enjoyed her company each time. Claire Aldridge was a very down-to-earth and fun-loving type of girl. We are both dog-lovers and I love her little Pug!

I wish her all the best in whatever she is doing.

I definitely miss Kinky Kendra. She had and awesome location and a great set of toys and outfits.

On a slightly different note, I generally miss having girls work out of the south end. It seems that a few years ago there were a lot more working out of the south end.

Guest Ni**t*****t

There are a few actually. There were a group of girls fro Montreal that used to come here around 2002-3. The girls were Marika, Kathie and others and they offered 45 minute sessions. There was also a tall blonde girl by the name of Holly. She was a bit shy at first but have seen her many times and the more you knew her the more open she became. She was gorgeous, 5'10 and great looking. There were Yasmine and Vayda from PK who were great. There was Aurora who was probably my personal fave too (she works in a SC now)... and a few more

There are a few actually. There were a group of girls fro Montreal that used to come here around 2002-3. The girls were Marika, Kathie and others and they offered 45 minute sessions. There was also a tall blonde girl by the name of Holly. She was a bit shy at first but have seen her many times and the more you knew her the more open she became. She was gorgeous, 5'10 and great looking. There were Yasmine and Vayda from PK who were great. There was Aurora who was probably my personal fave too (she works in a SC now)... and a few more

I think I know this Holly, was she also from Montreal, or a local girl? If she's local, then I knew her. Very cute conservative GND looks, but quite passionate behind closed doors.