Hey... Has anyone had a chance to connect with Tracy on EC? She's a longtime advertiser on that site but I've never seen a review.

Best,

WR

Guest titan***ton

hey Rabbit...

I think you answered your own question....

I am there with you, I have been intrigued by her pix the same as you have, but the lack of info about her scares me away....

Thanx for all your activity on the board giving it some life.

T. Tongue

hey Rabbit...

I think you answered your own question....

I am there with you, I have been intrigued by her pix the same as you have, but the lack of info about her scares me away....

Thanx for all your activity on the board giving it some life.

T. Tongue

Hey thanks. Yeah you're probably right, no news isn't necessarily good news.

Cheers,

WR

• Like 1

Just because an SP doesn't have an online review or recommendation doesn't mean she doens't provide quality service. It could simply mean either she wants to maintain discretion or no one has wanted to be the first to put something. I have very little out there by way of recos but it is intentional for personal reasons. I think if you can't find anything negative online about her it means she is probably what she seems, a woman making a living in the most discreet way possible...

cat

• Like 3

Which Tracy? I look at EC but didn't see any. On BP, there is a Tracy(21), with very hot pictures.

As for cat's comment, who doesn't live in Winnipeg, there are too many scammers in Wpg advertising on BP and even EC sometimes. I hate to see someone ripped off.

Also, you will rarely find anything negative on this site about a SP, this is a recommend board...

In Winnipeg, no news isn't necessarily good news!

Guest pleez_u_pleez_me

Packet,

Tracy on BP is the same as the Tracy that was on EC. Her photos are gorgeous, but I've always had the same questions as everyone else in this thread.

That being said, I'd be happy to read something about her here, or receive a PM if someone has something that they think I should know about her as she looks pretty tempting.

I talked to her a bit when she first started advertising on EC, seems nice enough, didn't book. She doesn't offer BBBJ and that is a bit of a deal breaker for me, especially when so many hot ladies offer that service.

Which Tracy? I look at EC but didn't see any. On BP, there is a Tracy(21), with very hot pictures.

As for cat's comment, who doesn't live in Winnipeg, there are too many scammers in Wpg advertising on BP and even EC sometimes. I hate to see someone ripped off.

Also, you will rarely find anything negative on this site about a SP, this is a recommend board...

In Winnipeg, no news isn't necessarily good news!

I wasn't referring to CERB, I meant to check online in your area. There are plenty of other boards with LOADS of warnings and negative feedback. CERB is the exception not the rule. I do not have DNR and there is nothing negative out there about me even tho I have been working in Canada for over 6 years. You have to do your homework and that requires a little effort and time in the research department.

cat

I still have never seen anything on this gal, anyone with some info on her please PM me, If this keeps up I may have to TOFTT.

I would encourage you to at least contact her and go from there. Someone who is right for you isn't always right for someone else, and their opinion may turn you away from a good match.