If your looking for an east-end girl next door, the kind you might pick up for a nice time at the corner bar on a Saturday night in Orleans or Rockland; or, if you're from an older generation, maybe she's your daughter's friend from college who has kind of a wild side when it comes to the older guys, then Bambi is for you.

She's also the girl next door who's been out partying with the guys since quite an early age and is down for a bunch of stuff. As such, she likes men in general, is very friendly and is open to a range of possibilities. Not your typical high-end courtesan, but the weekend sweet petite party package girl you get together with in her student's basement room for a wet, friendly, fun time. Also like most of your typical sweet girls next door, she'll cum if you can bring her there.

Anyway, well worth the drive out to Rockland for a change of pace if your tastes run to what's just been described. Her townhouse is on a nice, rather secluded, well-treed street with guest parking just a few doors down. The atmosphere is definitely student group digs inside, but if you're into it, you could have a pretty good time.

For more on Bambi, see this link:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5210&page=2

Nice review YS, you have captured the spirit rather well, and what an amazing ass mmm, very talented young lady indeed.

Enjoy yourself, buddy. She'll show you a good time.

thanks for the review...talking to her now...should be seeing her soon :)

This young lady is truly a delight! Last night I drove on the dark, rainy highway to Rockland to meet her for the first time. She did not disappoint!!

She is a cute, petite woman with a great easy-going personality. Did I mention she has a nice body? Pics on her profile are 100% accurate!

I couldn't keep my eyes off her sweet little behind as we climbed the stairs up to her room!! During our bedroom chat I learned that we shared a passion for rock music, motorcycles, tattoos, and each other :twisted:!!

We started with a light kiss that instantly followed into some of the most passionate, deep, longest dfk i've experienced!

The shower we shared was a wet and steamy affair of soap, long deep caresses...but wait it doesn't end there :twisted:. As the water was running down her body I slowly made my way down to her sweet breasts. Her nipples were hard and delicious, I hungrily sucked on of them while she moaned with delight. I made my way further down for some daty. Her shaven pussy tasted so good! We really enjoyed ourselves.

We went back to the room where she slipped on a one-piece negligee, turned on some great rock tunes and lit some candles. I thought I had died and went to heaven! Her skin is soft and smooth to the touch. The rest of the session included a nice bbbj, digits, cowgirl, and missionary. My only regret was not booking for 2 hours...lol.

She was pretty, attentive, and very responsive (that scores high points in my book). I am going to repeat very soon.

MM.

Great review, MM! But there's already a recommendation thread on Bambi, started by YoungStud...

Mod, can you merge the two threads?

Great review, MM! But there's already a recommendation thread on Bambi, started by YoungStud...

Mod, can you merge the two threads?

Merged them - thanks.

Bambi is learning her trade and starting to get very good at it! I really like the foam/latex bed, very comfy and cozy. The lady is a great cuddler, she has very smooth skin and a tight little body, can keep my hands off her butt. i have made a few trips now and am starting to get a great client SP relationship. She is down to earth and has come a long way in the last few months, in August she did not know what now what BBBJ meant! If you saw her in the early days she is worth another visit, if you have not seen her yet, think of taking a leasurly drive to fresh and fabulous Rockland!

Thanks for the update, Dummpy. I would also note MMs comment about the level of responsiveness, which has always been there with her and is always a nice plus in my book as well.

Met up with BabyBambi a couple weeks ago, and like the others in this thread left quite happy! The room was a little chilli, but thanks to BabyBambi that was quickly taken care of. Others have commented on her ass, etc, but if I had to talk about the thing that still rings in my mind it's her soft skin, beautiful boobs, and lick-a-licious responsive nipples. The other thing that sticks in my mind is how she played with Mr. Happy between rounds... the first SP I've had do that (and hopefully not the last). She was quite accomodating to my desires, but most importantly was the EASIEST GIRL TO BOOK I've ever seen. She was responsive with emails, and forthright with her information. A pleasure to meet! (And the quiet moaning didn't hurt either). If you read this BabyBambi.. thanks a bunch, and hope to see you soon.

Well Bambi just left and I am feeling better for having met her. I asked for two hours and after a while extended. She may not be to everyone's fancy but her recommendations are accurate and true. Gotta admit up front most of our time was spent talking. Not often that happens, because everyone expects to go at it hammer and tongs when the clock is running. However I found myself liking just talking and sharing a glass.

She is a gas and has lots and lots of hilarious stories and some not so. It's really easy to be around this young woman. Already planning the next visit. Imagine, she has never tried Lamb??? Have to fix that.

Anyway, she has a great little bod. And yeah those that were talking about her rear end were not exaggerating. She never even got to wear the clothes she brought!

Tanks Bambi :)

Glad you were able to enjoy the "essence" of Bambi, Lurker.

Mod, perhaps these comments should be appended to Bambi's recommendation in that section?

If the lurker would like them moved he can PM me to ask to move this and append it if he would like.

way to go Lurk buddy.........nice.....simple...polite......very much unlike you...hahahahaa

way to go Lurk buddy.........nice.....simple...polite......very much unlike you...hahahahaa

Blar I say!

Mod if yer watchin' do please move this to the recomendation section. Lol takes time to adjust to this pace :)

And AM I gonna creat a Sandbox Thread for you! :p