Recommendations from SP's

Heres a wierd question. If you had a regular ask you if you could recommend another SP for them to meet would you? A wonderful woman that i am lucky to see on occasion, we usually chit chat about whats going on CERB with the community and such and often start talking about other girls. So, i was just wondering if any of you ladies do that? or would it be an insult to you if a regular client were to ask if you could recommend another SP for them to see?

I would not consider it an insult in the least. If gentleman wanted to stay with the same lady for ever they would be home with thier S O, not visiting me .

I am very happy to send another lady a client and I have many times. This would always be a lady I know very well and have met personally.

When visiting another city, a favourite SP cancelled our RV only two hours out because of an issue that came up suddenly involving her best friend. Although disappointed, I understood, but asked if she could recommend someone to "take her place". Within minutes she quite happily sent me five recommendations with contact numbers and web links.

She just asked that I mention her name as the one who recommended. It makes good business sense if you think about it.

• Like 1

Most of the SPs that I know consider it a professional courtesy to give recommendations. We appreciate when someone does so for us, so we gladly do it for others.

Not trying to hijack the thread but I would like to point out a couple of things to the gentlemen when a referral is required...

1. If you are going to see someone who requests a referral, give your regular SP a heads up that this SP will be contacting them. Out of the blue requests from an unfamiliar SP can set off spidey senses. I'm very protective of my guests information and do not discuss them unless they have given me permission to do so. If I receive a request that the gentleman didn't contact me about, I immediately drop him a message to ensure he is aware. By letting your regular SP know they may be contacted, it will save you time in getting the appointment set up by eliminating needless communications.

2. If you have a habit of cancelling at the last minute, not showing up, not showering or behaving in a way that SPs don't appreciate, do not be upset when that information is passed on to the referral requesting SP. For some SPs request the referral strictly for safety, others prefer to know that they are going to be dealing with someone who respects their time and efforts. If in the past you have not done so, be prepared that the offending behaviors may be part of the referral process.

Smiles, cat

• Like 5

Good question Smitty! Variety is the spice of life, n'est-ce pas?

I am constantly recommending other ladies who I think my clients would connect well with- I generally assume that a client is hobbying for the opportunity to experience the many incarnations of beauty that are us women- I certainly don't expect that the client be faithful to me, or want them to be secretive about seeing others. After all, I am seeing other clients too, am I not?

I think it is a matter of class, displayed well by the SP Reddog mentioned, to recommend others especially in the case of a cancellation or extended leave of absence. Before I left Ottawa for a few months last year I recommended quite a few ladies to my clients. One of the ladies even sent me a very nice thank you email for referring her so many clients! If your provider gets offended by you asking for a recommendation she may be new to this or just has sharing issues!

I find it hard not to recommend other providers, but as a rule, I will only recommend a provider to a client if I am comfortable with them- many of the ladies need references.

I had occasion a while back to ask an SP for a referral. I had just been in a session with a new (to me) SP that left me with a bad feeling. I contacted my favourite regular to have a good experience to supplant the last one. Unfortunately she was not available but offered that another specific SP would be good for me. I booked. I went. She was fantastic. I believe that because my regular SP knows me well she knew exactly what I needed.

So SP referrals can be a wonderful thing.

Posted via Mobile Device

I actually have recommended other sp's who are similar to me in whatever way my client is so inclined....Usually it is received with a bit of surprise, but I don't mind sharing ;) Plenty to go around!

I too often recommend other ladies that I know, it's not really about reciprocal referrals but often just because the unknown increases my risk. We all know there are ladies out there that are not so reputable, they may not go for regular testing or may be higher risk because of certain types of drug use or services they offer. If I am seeing someone regularly or we have plans to meet again I would rather they visit someone I know and trust as I hope to mitigate my risk as well. Often there are tell tale signs of unsafe work practices, exploitation or a high risk lifestyle that I might be aware of that my client may not see, as such I will refer him to a lady that I trust and would feel safe spending time with myself, if she isn't someone I would trust with my own information/health then I would feel better if my client wasn't seeing her as well.

For me the reason I might mention to let the lady know I recommended you is just a way of letting her know I've seen you and she can contact me for information (reference). Even if I've not met someone I have done some preliminary screening before I will offer a referral so it's just a way to save the other lady some time as verification can be a time consuming process.

When I see a lady who requires verification/reference, first and foremost, I ask the lady who (I hope) will provide me with a reference, her permission.

Kinda rude, imho to use a lady you know for a reference without asking her first, and by asking, she won't be surprised getting an email from a lady asking about me.

And I have seen some ladies, and during the course of our encounter, they have mentioned some ladies I might like to meet for future encounters. And some ladies, when I've asked for a reference have in fact said words to the effect, yes a great lady, you'll like her. The ladies that bad mouth other ladies put a bad taste in my mouth (one comes to mind...nuff said) and probably do more to make me want to meet that lady.

But it seems for the most part, the ladies seem to be mutually supportive of one another, and want them to have safe and pleasant encounter. And they also want the gentlemen to enjoy their encounters with all ladies.

But I do have two questions directed at the ladies, for information. First, if a client of yours, especially a repeat one (and you know what type of guy he is in terms of likes/dislikes) requests a reference because he wants to see another lady, and you know this lady is definitely not his type (not that she's bad, but the guy and her wouldn't click) would you let him know. Second question, if there is a lady that the guy has seen, and provides a reference, and I'm trying to phrase this right, but she is new to the scene, not established, would a reference coming from her be as good as one coming from an established well known SP

A quick after work rambling, with a couple questions thrown in

And to the ladies who have provided me with a reference, a big thank you, it is really appreciated

RG