Lindsay Lohan doing Playboy

Would you buy the Playboy Lindsay is posing in?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy the Playboy Lindsay is posing in?

• Not a chance.
    • You gotta believe it. I love LiLo.
    • I'll google the pics.

Guest h**m****3

There are way better looking ladies here on Cerb that Lindsey Lohan. I saw her on the news this morning and she looked rough.

Guest Ou**or**n

Given LiLo looks like a few miles of bad road right now you'd think it should be the photoshopper getting the 1M.

Not my type...put another way, if she was an SP I wouldn't schedule an encounter with her

So no, put the money in my cookie jar to go towards one of my monthly encounters, money well spent

RG

Well She is going through a super bad part of her life right now, working at a morgue, her dad being arrested, drinking and drug problems.. I see this as a chance for her to capitalize on her infamy

And get some needed income. I wouldn't have ever though she would be in playboy

but hey maybe this is a much needed break for her.

I can only imagine how flattering it is to be offered a spread in playboy especially when you are feeling villafied.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with you about Lindsay, Gabriella. She was an amazing beauty before she hit this rough patch. I can only wish her well.

There are way better looking ladies here on Cerb that Lindsey Lohan. I saw her on the news this morning and she looked rough.

I think that is a bit harsh but again thats your opinion,I personally think she is very attractive and although I am not into women think she has the beauty to do a playboy pictorial.She has been through alot be it because of her own doing,bad chilhood or for what ever reason she is a damaged soul and needs support more than criticism,I personally wish her the best and hope her life becomes easier for her,just my opinion,Cristy

• Like 2

Yes I would! if she does the spread in playboy;) I would because she is a beautiful young lady just have a look for yourself. The news media certainly wants everyone to hate her,when she is going through her issues.

A little nipple view.. :)

Lindsay-Lohan-144.JPG

lindsay-lohan-bikmal01.jpg

I agree with you about Lindsay, Gabriella. She was an amazing beauty before she hit this rough patch. I can only wish her well.

Well said! Beautiful eyes.

Guest S***dst***

I will buy the issue.

She has a lot of talent, it's just a shame what fame has done/can do to a person. She was absolutely gorgeous and still could be if she pulled her life back together (which I think/hope she wants to do)

A lot of bad news swirling around and she is going through a tough time but I think everyone needs to back off a bit.

Not saying it's all the media, she is still responsible for her actions, but it's amazing how the media can twist an image or story and make something completely untrue. People will buy it and eat it up..it has to be true it was on the TV right? It's hard to ignore TV it's spent so much time raising us. (I love the simpsons :D)

For furthur thought on my opinion, see my signature below.

Good night ladies and gentlemen :)

Beautiful, stunning... :she hot:

If the media left her alone for a minute maybe she would be alright...

Very well put Cindy, I think she is probably going through what Brittney Sphears went through a few years ago. A bad manager and people controlling her life.

I don't follow celebrity gossip but it's hard not to hear about her endless problems with the law, her family, drinking, and her career. She seems to have a really bad image problem, and I think she's earned a fair bit of that bad rep.

Robert Downey Jr was in the same boat several years ago. People liked him, knew he was talented, but he just wasn't professional. Nobody wanted to cast him in big roles because there was always the chance he would end up back in jail or rehab halfway through making a movie and it would sink the whole production. The guy who directed Iron Man had to really fight the studio to cast him because he was considered too much of a risk. But it seems getting that role and that film and Sherlock holmes being a big success has helped Downey clean up and motivate him to stay clean.

If Lohan wants to pose nude, that's fine, she's done it before. But I don't think it's going to help her professionally or personally. If she wants to get her acting career back on track, she's got to do some acting. She needs to show up, be professional, finish making the film without being thrown in jail or rehab, and with luck, end up in a good movie or tv show that endears her to fans.

Yes I would for sure ! Hope the positive publicity of Playboy and something good happening in her life will help her out of her downward spiral.

Another case of a childhood star pushed hard by greedy parents. Too big too fast. IMO