15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you doing Movember?

• Yep! Facial hair, here we come!
    • I would, but work won't let me
    • I would, but my SO won't let me
    • I would, but I have too many X-chromosomes
    • Nope. Not interested.
    • Gaaah! Get that thing off your face!

My mustache can grow to a decent size but it takes a while to come in and is dirty-blonde colored, so its not as strong as I would like. I am planning on growing it out this month, and based on how my school schedule works out I might keep the stache through to at least January. After about 5 or 6 weeks I have to start trimming it t keep the hairs from going into my mouth.

If only I could grow a nice pussy duster, I would certainly do so for such a good cause, but instead, I will be donating to show my support.

• Like 1

Like Loopie, my moustache growing ability is exceeded by most 14 year old Portuguese girls.

Now when I try, I get this sporadic salt and pepper (mostly salt) cactus effect on my face that makes people stop and offer me change to buy a cup of coffee or a hot meal. Although it has been fiscally rewarding in that respect, the overall aesthetic appeal is somewhat lacking.

I stand behind you all, relatively clean shaven.

Like Loopie, my moustache growing ability is exceeded by most 14 year old Portuguese girls.

Now when I try, I get this sporadic salt and pepper (mostly salt) cactus effect on my face that makes people stop and offer me change to buy a cup of coffee or a hot meal. Although it has been fiscally rewarding in that respect, the overall aesthetic appeal is somewhat lacking.

I stand behind you all, relatively clean shaven.

Ah hah!! So THAT WAS YOU in front of the Ottawa Public Library on Laurier Street the other day!!!

panhandler.jpg

Additional Comments:

I've always had a full beard and mustache, maybe I should get points for shaving it off.

Actually a client of mine did that last year - he shaved after not having done so for many years. Not sure if he did this year. Haven't seen him post in awhile. I guess "reverse" to how your normally look, achieves the same results.