Payment and Gifting Feedback...

Hey!

New to the site, but definitely liking the feedback I am getting from some of the community members....

I am curious to get provider feedback on some payment etiquette and principles.

I personally like to pay using an interact transfer or email transfer since online banking is so convenient. Personally I rather do that then carry a huge wad of cash around. It makes me feel safer, and being the generous fuck that I am, I am always willing to add a little extra when I have a great encounter, where as if I am carrying cash, most of the time what I have is what I have, there are no extras...

I understand however that a lot of providers prefer straight up Cash. I get that. But I am curious to find out how many providers deal with cash only, vs accepting payment methods that can be done phone to phone in person kinda deal? I usually don't feel great giving out credit info to agencies, and prefer those two methods. Obviously those details are worked out in advance, but I wonder how many are flexible... So as a provider, how do you roll?

Also, when it comes to gifting etiquette, what are typical gifts that providers like for a normal session. Obviously, every SP could use a Lexus lol but what's within the norms? And out of curiosity.... What is the best/fav gift you've received? Not necessarily the most expensive but the one that you enjoyed the most?

Cheers...

The norm is straight cash. A few SP offer credit card and email transfers.

It makes me feel safer, and being the generous fuck that I am, I am always willing to add a little extra when I have a great encounter, where as if I am carrying cash, most of the time what I have is what I have, there are no extras...

Just curious how you would know you would have a great encounter before the encounter occurs.

That's what Im saying... I don't carry extra cash on me... So even if I did have a great encounter and wanted to go a bit above the norm, I wouldn't be able to do that... Of course you pay up front, but I've had encounters where I had a better time then expected and thought the SP deserved more then I had paid but couldn't give her anything extra because I jsut didn't physically have any more money on me. Where as, I can always send a little extra if I deem worthy via IT after the encounter...

As for the first question, I've always paid cash, up front. But you can ask the lady ahead of time if she will accept email money transfer. But whatever, always go by the lady's preference in payment. Oh, and no bills larger than fifties. A lady on here said she was paid by counterfeit $100.00 bills, in short, not paid at all.

As for gift/tip. What I do, normally, is a gift card plus the donation in a gift bag, and have it sitting on the table in plain view when the lady walks in (most of my encounters are outcalls to my hotel room)

At the end of the encounter, I'll give the lady a tip

As for gifts, check the lady's website, she may have a section where she gives suggestions for gifts. And gift cards are a good option

I won't tell you how much you should spend on gift/tip, that is personal between the lady and you, or should be

Hope that helps

RG

I personally would have no problem accepting an interac money email transfer, but just be cognizant, that you will be sharing personal information about yourself that in my screening process, I don't necessarily need to know.

Besides I can think of at least 3 ATMs within a 3 km drive from my location where you could easily dispense cash from if you don't like walking around with money on you.

A tip or gift is always appreciated, but for most ladies, not necessary. Many ladies have a suggested gift category on their website where they make may mention of things they like or services or items they are willing to barter for.

Regarding gifts: I usually take a bottle of wine for the first visit. Helps break the ice.

If I really liked somebody's service, I take flowers and wine on the following visit, after the visit I was treated well. I also usually leave a recommendation after a nice encounter.

Regarding money: I leave the money in plain sight on a table when I enter after a few pleasentaries - always cash in full.