is there such thing as "friends with benefit*

Stealing the virginity of couchs:D

I can probably disguise myself as a couch if I put my mind to it, and I daresay I'm incompetent enough to fake the virginity bit. When can we meet?

I can probably disguise myself as a couch if I put my mind to it, and I daresay I'm incompetent enough to fake the virginity bit. When can we meet?

Well...I don't have a couch in my appartement...;)

Well...I don't have a couch in my appartement...;)

Well now that you've taken away my couch's purity....I guess you can have it. I'll just buy a new couch every time you come over so you can have that "virgin" experience every time :p

Well now that you've taken away my couch's purity....I guess you can have it. I'll just buy a new couch every time you come over so you can have that "virgin" experience every time :p

but what about the kitchen table? I thought it was still virgin?

It's probably a good thing your lady of choice isn't into having sex in cars...

It's probably a good thing your lady of choice isn't into having sex in cars...

well then I will just keep my mouth shut.

jeez I sound like a total nympho on this thread :icon_eek:

Edited by Malika Fantasy

but what about the kitchen table? I thought it was still virgin?

That it is ;) Geez....by the time you're done you will have deflowered every inch of my apartment! ......and I'm more than ok with that :p......it's a little chilly right now, but come warmer weather I still have to "explore" my balcony :D

You say that like it's a bad thing ;) :icon_evil:

Although I hope you like doing it on $10 yoga mats, 'cos that's about all I'd be able to afford to keep up with you... :)

There certainly is such a thing as 'friends with benefits', as I have experienced it multiple times, each with it's own context to making it a win-win for both of us. Other times things did not go so well.

I find honesty is the best policy, and tell ladies upfront I am not in a position to date and prefer to have recreational sex - after that it is pretty much their choice where they would like to go from here.

The pitfall I have found is sometimes a girl will say they want just sex and are fine without dating, only to in time say 'I love you' and wanna date (marry even - EEK!), even though it was clear from day 1 it wasn't one of those things and could never lead there. That sucks for all involved, as going back to 'friends with benefits' isn't exactly the same again - there will always be the underlying love tones. C'est la vie!

All the best!

Guest sh****s****r

I've had the pleasure of couple FWB's (not Malika :icon_cry: ) and it always came down to very simple things, being honest and forthright right from the beginning and respecting the boundaries we set. We spent time travelling together, were there for one another and to this day even though we no longer share the benefits we're still incredibly close friends.

If either parties intentions aren't forthright right at the beginning your doomed to failure. Will be lots of fun at the beginning but then as time progresses oh oh ....

Don't lie, you ARE a total nympho ;)

HEHE....absolutely there is such a thing as "friends with benefits"! MUAH!!!!!

Not that I would know anything on this subject matter ;)

I have had a few over the years and as long as your both straight from the start it can work! In fact im still in touch with them. Just as friends now though.

Since I moved over to this side of the pond I'm yet to find one!

My work takes me away a lot but I get plenty of time on my hands when I back. Love to find someone to have lunch or dinner or drinks with and then if we both want we could have more!

Will keep looking ;-)

Very extremely late to this thread ...

For singles, this could definitely work and the boundries are kept clear. However, for married folks, this is a freshly iced, very steep slippery slope with sharp poison-covered sticks at the bottom.

Would not recommend if married unless ... maybe ... its with an old friend or something like that where you can trust the other person with your life and your current status in your family. Because that is what you are risking.

I would say that well it is possible, it is a narrow field overall. So, it may work, but there is probably a greater risk that over time, the relationship, on one side or the other, moves to a more a loving relationship. So, be careful of what seems to be FWB, but good chance it won't stay as such.

Sure there can be, but beware of the risks, they are not small.