MSOG question for ladies

At my age, a second shot on goal would mean booking for the weekend.

so funny.lol

But I am really confused by all of this. Even though we all run our businesses differently, I sort of thought sessions were treated the same by most,by that I mean an hour meant you gave a getleman a nice massage ,oral then a great ride!!Hence one shot,thats how I was "taught" and since I don't offer 1/2 hours I won't comment on those and if the gentleman wanted to cum twice then he paid a little extra,after all, all that sometimes, not always can take up the better part of an hour and I don't know about others but my body can only take so much rubbing,tugging,sucking and pounding.But of course there are always exceptions, if a man were to "finnish" very quickly and was gentle ,then I would be very happy to "accommodate" him again.

Personally I only do 1sog as the sessions I book, regardless of how much time it is, is all about the quality of the time spent together. For me, an ideal session is an enthusiastic greeting with a lot of dfk, some playing around, mutual shower, massage and tease, oral followed by amazing sex and cuddling and chatting. Ive found older SPs are better at this than younger ones but the trade off is the younger ones are much more tighter and energetic.

Posted from my iPhone

Even though we all run our businesses differently, I sort of thought sessions were treated the same by most,by that I mean an hour meant you gave a getleman a nice massage ,oral then a great ride!!Hence one shot,thats how I was "taught"

The first part of this is correct. "We all run our businesses differently". I was 'taught' over 20 years ago at an agency.. hence why I was taught before GFE came into prominence.. to use a condom for a blowjob.. which I had never done before in my personal life. I still do as part of my 'menu'.

Some things have changed for me over the years.. and I love being my own boss.. but we get comfortable with however we started I guess and think whatever we do is what everyone else does.. I rarely give a massage as part of my sessions.. I prefer to fuck. If someone asks for a massage as part of the session of course I oblige them but really I treat every session differently .. although I do have my 'go-to' methods if things aren't flowing naturally.

Some ladies are completely comfortable with msog. I also put no pressure on myself to complete a 2nd or 3rd. Just last night a 90 min appt we managed to pull off 3.. but that's rare. If the last one didn't happen the fun still occurs in trying.

Interesting topic.

If I could toss in my two cents:

I can never last long the first round--the vast majority of the SPs I've encountered are so nice it gets me quite excited. Perhaps it's a mental thing, but once I'm in there I have 2 minutes if I'm lucky. Only once have I had it where I couldn't pull off a second round in 30 mins.

This doesn't subtract from the rest of the arguments that suggest the intimacy, eroticism, companionship, or cuddling is enough to make up for any quantity of SOG. For some it might. For me, I couldn't say it any better than Carrie Moon: "I prefer to fuck". We all visit SPs for a variety of reasons.

So to look at it pragmatically, perhaps the "rate" system might be a slight misnomer for some and should be modified. In my opinion, 30 mins should be 30 mins. If I last 2 of them, it's logical that I'm entitled to the 28 left. I've left feeling swindled when this is not the case. The inverse is also true. Over 30 mins, one must pay to play. Perhaps the solution would be to indicate, as some have, "30 min/ 1 SOG= $x"

For the most part, most indepedent SPs that I've seen are more than willing to accomodate anyone who goes in the first 5 minutes.

Interesting topic.

If I could toss in my two cents:

I can never last long the first round--the vast majority of the SPs I've encountered are so nice it gets me quite excited. Perhaps it's a mental thing, but once I'm in there I have 2 minutes if I'm lucky. Only once have I had it where I couldn't pull off a second round in 30 mins.

In my opinion, 30 mins should be 30 mins. If I last 2 of them, it's logical that I'm entitled to the 28 left. I've left feeling swindled when this is not the case.

Exactly... every man is different. I can't tell you how many times over the years I've heard the complaint from men who cum quickly that they were tossed out by other girls right afterwards.. not even being allowed to chat never mind cum again.

MSOG is a common request that I'm more than happy to attempt to fulfill. After all orgasms are often as much fun to watch and facilitate than they are to have!

In my opinion, 30 mins should be 30 mins. If I last 2 of them, it's logical that I'm entitled to the 28 left. I've left feeling swindled when this is not the case. The inverse is also true. Over 30 mins, one must pay to play. Perhaps the solution would be to indicate, as some have, "30 min/ 1 SOG= $x"

For the most part, most indepedent SPs that I've seen are more than willing to accomodate anyone who goes in the first 5 minutes.

I agree. If you pay for 30 minutes, you get 30 minutes and what happens in that 30 minutes whether you go around the world once or twice or cuddle or talk or whatever is part of that time.

• Like 1

Most guys are realistic enough to know they can't and don't try for two in half an hour.

I know I could go twice in a half hour into my mid to late twenties, but unfortunately that was over 20 years ago :(

Guest adamwayne

I have a really high sex drive, and can often cum 3 or 4 times in one hour, without hardly getting soft, but even I would not expect a SP to offer MSOG on a half hour appointment, but then again I wouldn't book a SP for half an hour knowing how I am.

Well since everyone is different if you can do multiples in the time allotted go for it. But don't expect to not pay extra for msog in a half hour session when it takes 40 minutes.

I on the other hand enjoyed 3 shots in a one hour session just yesterday. Truthfully we went a few minutes over.

IMHO, it comes down to business model. Are you paying for time or service. If time, then what does it matter to the SP what happens in that time (within reason of course). OTOH, if it is service, then it doesn't matter how long it takes (also within reason of course). I think many SPs say you are paying for time for legal reasons, but in realty you are paying for service.

• Like 2

I believe that as long as the gentleman, is that, a gentleman about it. I full well know i'm not going to cum twice, BUT, i enjoy more than ejaculating in sex... if all i wanted was an ejaculation i'd do it alone. For me its about spending time wth the woman. If i don't finish a second time... i don't finish. I respect the clock and the woman i'm with, In turn i ask that the appointed time i've paid for with a woman doesn't end with a sometimes quick and excitable moment. I shouldn't have my time cut short based on the fact that i'm more attracted to a woman or not.

My two cents

DoM

Well, this certainly has been an interesting thread. Some of it quite a puzzler to me. I guess I ignored this thread completely as the title contained "question for the ladies" but now I see a lot of guys have given their point of view which I have all read and considered carefully (the ladies point of view also of course).

I can't even see any benefit in a half hour appointment :) I could never imagine myself enjoying that.

I think Roamingguy said it very well:

...Encounters for me are much more than just the sex, it's the companionship and intimacy in all aspects that is what I enjoy....

Well said! I have either an enlightened view or a completely dumb one that the 10 - 15 seconds of intense pleasure matters not to me in the least. In fact, I revel in the ladies relaxation, conversation, and enjoyment and never ever worry about my own pleasure and sometimes I do feel so misunderstood.

Perhaps the lady isn't in the mood (too many clients that day... who knows?.. only she knows for sure), well when I am sitting in a plane waiting and waiting for the pilot to take off and he doesn't because of some problem, invariably the person in the seat next to me has to complain and complain and eventually I politely say "If the pilot doesn't want to fly, I don't want to fly, do you?". Shuts them up every time without fail and without being too rude.

That said, the ladies are pretty consistent to ensure that I don't end up leaving after 3 or 4 hours without a happy ending and the airlines do always eventually get me to my destination (sooner or later, even days later). Worrying about if I'll get there or not in the next couple of hours doesn't change the outcome.

But as much as I only fly (a lot) to get where I must, I see a lady to see a lady and in this case just enjoy the flight. Always makes for a more pleasurable flight when you aren't in a hurry and much less stressful and the end result is always the same.

So my dumb view is I never worry about this, if it happens it happens and if it doesn't it's not the primary reason I was there anyways.

Hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

Thank you BackRubMan for this quote "If the pilot doesn't want to fly, I don't want to fly, do you?". I couldn't agree more. this is why i like to get to know someone before making plans to meet. for various reasons not just MSOG.

DoM

PS I did take your point as well.

I can't even see any benefit in a half hour appointment :) I could never imagine myself enjoying that.

It's called a quickie, even married couples have that. I understand that sometimes you want more than to just an orgasm, but sometimes it's a nice stress relief to just "get off".

It's called a quickie, even married couples have that. I understand that sometimes you want more than to just an orgasm, but sometimes it's a nice stress relief to just "get off".

Ok, you got me there and yeah I suppose I had more than a few of those in my life but never with a wonderful, beautiful, awesome and giving lady Goddess of the sort you find so many of around here.

I wouldn't ever consider seeing one of them without hours of preparation (yes, I'm wearing a very casual T-Shirt and cargo pants to my next appointment but they are brand new, have already been selected, pressed and set carefully aside). I'll shower twice the morning of the day of my appointment and then again when I meet my companion. I'll look forward to those precious moments in time I spend with her for weeks in advance and look back with fond memories forever afterwards. I will have already invested four or five hours of my time in preparation before I show up and if it does just so happens that I don't "get off" as you say then it won't diminish the 4 or 5 hours I spent with the lady at all as that would only be 10 or 15 seconds out of 4 or 5 hours and is therefore pretty meaningless (to me). Guess I'm definitely not the quickie type when it comes to this.

No offense intended to those that do enjoy a quickie, whatever floats your boat :)