Any SP's play instruments?

Ummmm.... wait! lol I mean musical instruments! haha I'm obsessed with music and have always had a fascination with women who play instruments or sing. I love to play guitar, it's a huge part of me, even though I've only been playing for 4-5 years. I love it. I'm curious as to how many SP's play, and if so, what instrument you play.

Cheerio ;-)

No laughing....

The trombone.....

xo

Bobbi

Played it for years. Awesome instrument, so I'm not laughing.

Additional Comments:

Holy crap......I just checked your profile pics. Sweetie......one of us lives on the wrong side of Canada.

I played the Sax way back in high school, but then I figured I wasn't great at blowing. And I got distracted by my two favourite subjects, women and recess. Wish I still played though.

Do you still trombone ever now and then? lol

Cello, but paying off a new one, so that's on hold. Also play djembe, clarinet, and a bit of piano. And will be picking up the fiddle in the next little while.

• Like 1

Yes for real, I am a flutist! Unfortunately I do not no longer have it:(( But do plan for a new one in the near future.....

I may move on to a different instrament...I have had an affair with a clarinet for a while, and really enjoy the sound of it!

I played the violin for years, my favorite instrument. I have a guitar now, It's starring me in the face saying "stroke me" stroke me"

I can play the piano, clarinet and saxophone.

I have a guitar and want to start lessons, I can't play it at all right now. I have also played around with drums, flute (very hard for me, too much breath needed), oboe and trumpet.

I really miss having a piano...

I took a few lessons on the guitar when I was younger, wish I would of stayed with it, but I can play an awesome air guitar.

Rock on to all those that have actually achieved in playing an instrument and make it sound good. It is a talent to behold.

I was really into music in grade school and high school, so I learned to play four instruments (two of them well) before I graduated. I haven't touched three of them since, but I'm still pretty good with a guitar - I'll occasionally do a bit of strumming at social gatherings. I guess you can say I can play "campfire guitar" but it's been over a decade since the last time I played with any sincerity.

I have some great memories from those days, and I'm still in touch with a few friends from that era of my life - when I have kids, I hope they'll enoy making music as much as I did. :)

I'm sure there's a joke to be made there about wishing you had decided to pose with the clarinet rather than the cello for your profile pictures.

Played the tuba in high school. My current dream is to become skilled at the accordion- but alas, I haven't yet had the opportunity to try one out.