Julia - The Irresistible

Julia - (Now Indy called Irresistibles on the board), formerly Farrah of PK, Julia of Bella. Met Julia today at a nice d/t hotel.

She was on my list and today when I called her for the first time she answered the phone sweetly and appointment was set. I reached on time and she was also on time. From the first moment, I saw her she seemed really friendly. She's a smart and intelligent lady studying in a university. Started with kiss and wine which created nice mood for the meet. Julia is very slim and fit, with a very pretty face. She has long, streaky blond hair. BBBJ was on the menu but I prefer CBJ. Then several positions later Mr. happy was really happy.

She is sexy spinner totally charming GFE package. Guys treat her right and I hope I can get a few repeat visits with her.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Just saw this fine young lady today and I must say I walked a way very satisfied with services offered.

Treat this girl nicely and politely and you will collect the benefits. This girl is a real sweetheart and in my dreams, a grils like this is my perfect little GF. Sweet and nice to me when I walk in the door and willing to please and be pleased in the sheets :)

Om top of this she has a stunning spinner type body that was driving me insane as I was feeling it close to me. I mean wow what a tight/rock solid body.

Also as I walked in the door I was introduced to her good friend Sydney, comming soon to cerb I believe. From what I could determine she is just as sweet though I can't attest for her skills her appearance was quite appealing as well. I was told duos are available with both of them...did I already mention dream GF? Wow...

Saddly I only spent 30 minutes with her as my schedule would have it. I will be repeating for sure and, gents, treat this one NICELY please!! We will all benefit from it in the short and hopefully longer term.

Take care gents, and take care Julia hope I can see you again soon!

Dermman

services experienced

lfk, incall, gfe, bbbj, daty, digits, 69, mpos, spinner, non rush, ymmv

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by Dermman
To add correct missing info as I posted from mobile device earlier
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.