good west end asian MP or MA

so i have been hobbying for a little bit and ive had the hankering to try out a asian ma or mp, with all the bait and switch stuff that was happening with CL and some of the adds in the sun (not to offend anyone here), when you call you cant understand them because they have such a thick accent, i wanted some suggestions, i know there are threads about this and what not but i was looking specifically west, not DT (im already paying for the massage screw parking lol) and not orleans.thanks guys i look forward to your recos, if you could pm me a general idea on rates that would be a greta help to.

Consider Angela at Paradise Spa in Bells Corners ? All the positives, great reviews, excellent location, lovely ladies.... and none of the negatives you mention!

Club Madellyn Jae has 2 "Victoria Secret" quality model Asians on our team.

Rachel (Chinese) - formally Yoyo at Colonnade

Geri (Japanese/Colombian mix) - exclusive to CMJ

Both are phenomenal and very popular @ CMJ

Thanks Megan. However, The OP is looking for an Asian MP. Both Paradise Spa and CMJ have highly recommended ladies. Both places are highly reputable, reviewed and high quality. You can't go wrong with either.

I believe Sensual Erin is West as well.