I think that closes the door on the subject of whether she's legit or not. We've had two separate people verify that she's at least 18. That's the important thing. As for all the talk about it being too young, then really, don't make an appointment with her. Some hobbiests prefer younger SPs, some don't. Just don't look down on the ones that do and tell them to "clean up their act" as someone put it. We all came to this community for acceptance and support, not for more judgement. People on both sides of this hobby get enough of that elsewhere.

Personally, now that two different CERB members have verified that she's legal age, I'd have no hesitation to make an appointment with het and I hope she does become part of our community.

• Like 1

I think that closes the door on the subject of whether she's legit or not. We've had two separate people verify that she's at least 18. That's the important thing. As for all the talk about it being too young, then really, don't make an appointment with her. Some hobbiests prefer younger SPs, some don't. Just don't look down on the ones that do and tell them to "clean up their act" as someone put it. We all came to this community for acceptance and support, not for more judgement. People on both sides of this hobby get enough of that elsewhere.

Personally, now that two different CERB members have verified that she's legal age, I'd have no hesitation to make an appointment with het and I hope she does become part of our community.

I couldn't have said it better myself

I fully believe this industry should be legalized, as when it's run legitimately, between consenting adults, it's totally harmless and provides meaningful benefit to both parties. However, many of us, including politicians, who have daughters, know that 18 is still a kid, and if there is any hope of seeing this business legalized, it must have a respectable entry age, which I personally believe should be 21.

I'll agree that 18 is a lovely age when it comes to the physical beauty of the female body; ahhhh, firm, fresh, and fertile! I steal glances all the time at young hotties walking down Spring Garden Road, and some of them even smile back! I can't blame a guy for wanting to be with a hot 18 year old, and I can't deny I'd love to have a genuinely intimate encounter with one, but since my desire is for an experience of mutual satisfaction to some degree, I'll stick to 30 and above...ummm, or maybe 25 and above...heh heh!

Since she's apparently of legal age, then I suppose this thread is now moot.