Lana (Halifax)

Hey,

I realize this thread is kinda old, but I'm also looking for info on Lana (although, unless I miss my guess, maybe I don't wanna know.... ). If anyone could PM me info, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Just wondering if someone could PM me with some info on lana as well. I've been thinking about booking in with her.

I have seen her a few times and she was great for me. I personally enjoy an erotic massage more than anything else, and she delivers. She really knows how to touch the right places at the right time.

Nope, I am a different person from Lana. Everybody has their preferences, and she treats me very well. I am on the lookout for a great massage provider in Halifax, and she has been the best so far. I'm seeing Enigma on Wednesday and am very excited...shame she is only visiting. I've heard good reviews for MidniteMassage. I'll give her a call/message in the near future.

• Like 1

There was already a thread on this person closed by the MOD due to being outside the boundaries of CERB regarding positive feedback and keeping members safe. There has only been one positive comment so my suggestion would be to contact that person via PM to ask your questions and not to keep beating the dead horse. Sometimes what is not being said speaks volumes.

• Like 3