Julia's Undies..for men??? Conspiracy uncovered

Do I belong here? Do you really want me here?

Is it really going to be a problem that I'm not currently advertising or working so much due to my deteriorating health, that I can't actively participate in this forum?

Is it a big deal, having worked 10 years in the field, take a break now and can't be apart of it still, here?

Do you really think I'm a man trapped in a woman's curvacious body?

Should I be thrown to the fringes because I'm a defective non-advertising service provider?

Have I been rude on the forum to any specific individuals, fought or gnawed at anyone for a difference of opinion, disrespected or slandered someone's good name?

I've come to learn the ropes and play nice. I've never been suspended. Okay, I have an infraction! Now everyone knows

"kick her out".

Is this really how the forum works, that I need proof that I am female?

It's too bad that the Moderators of this site have to deal with theses groundless accusations. Heck, the Mod's are too busy for this, I can't even get my cute pink icon saying I'm special for my +2 votes.

This is some serious venomous witch hunting from where I'm standing and it's not funny. It's actually quite hurtful. Can't y'all play a game or get laid instead of pick on me lol (that was meant to be funny)

I know the majority of the members here are awesome sweethearts. This evening I had the pleasure to speak with Miss Emma Alexandra, we had a great conversation, what a peach! Thanks for the faith and the laughs Emma A. Thanks for people like you. It's sweet people like that make this site Great!

I feel like I could be Courtney Love at Kurt Cobain's funeral except I wanna yell "I'M A GIRL" but, I'm not much for yelling, more like slow head roll, hair toss, loud exhale, scratch my head then tap my finger nails on the table.

Well the word is out I'm a female. I have lovely lady lumps. I'm simply not working as much right now and no that does not make me a man. And because of that should I be subjected to harassment, alienation and vile accusations?

I take tonnes of meds and I'm in pain most days and hope to have surgery soon. JuliasUndies is not my working name it is F.A.K.E. So that if/when I am better, I can resume working under my working alias.

I love you guys, you make me very happy and I'm blessed to have found Cerb, it makes it easier for me from going from working-to sick-to not working so much. It has made the transition that much easier for me coming to a place that I recognize and can relate too. So thanks for all those that have welcomed me with open arms, you have been terrific.

Now, if we can all just get along again without "JuliasUndies Controversy" Smile, let's all smile together okay :)

SMILE, JUSY DO IT!! IT FEELS GREAT! :) Cheers!

:) :) :) :)

• Like 5

I read this post this morning, and then reread it several times, thinking to myself that I have obviously missed something in my reading on here of late.

I therefore am pretty unaware of what context Julia is writing under, and know what, it really does not matter that I know or not, because the following is to me what is important.

Julia I have never met, but she is a lady that over time has sent me thoughtful little PM's that brightened my day and made me smile. Her contributions on the board are always must reads for me.

As has been written about previously by many on here, Cerb IS a community of people. Way more often than not the people are supportive of each other and like Julia, willing to lend a helping hand when needed.

So Julia, just a wish that your health issues resolve themselves quickly and successfully.

To answer your two questions that you started with - YES. You belong here. And YES, we want you to stay here.

Here is a smile from me to you, along with a helping hand whenever required.

:) :) :)

I'm not sure what you're referring to, Julia, but wanted to express my best wishes to you.

I hope the situation is resolved for you, and want to thank you for your very kind and generous interactions with me. Even though we've never met, I've had the pleasure of some correspondence with you, and I send you my regards.

Don't let it bother you. Some people choose to look at things with the glass half empty outlook and some don't truly have an open mind. You are entitled to post what you believe. Please stick around.

I too am at a loss at the source of your post JU, but regardless, I see genuine hurt about your status here on Cerb.

Everyone is on here for their own reasons and (within Cerb guidelines) on their own terms. You've been a regular contributor and people respect your opinions. I would take that with you and disregard any weird chaff.

We all support you - and I echo those from previous posts...stick around luv!

:biggrin: (big grin for you)

J.

I'm sure you wanted to get this off your chest and I too don't know what's been said to you by whom but sometimes dealing with them directly is the best way otherwise everyone else is left scratching their heads and wondering what is going on. I'm not sure it's any of our business nor should it be.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

Some members voiced suspicions on a recent thread that Julia was possibly a man "posing" as an SP.

This has since been debunked.

It has and she send me some verification photos (She also changed her avatar to reflect this) so as far as I am concerned the lady who said she was a man is in hot water as that is rather insulting and slanderous since she did not seam to have any proof. For now lets let this cool off and move forward.

• Like 1