Saw that, which was was got me all curious. Mod stated quite plainly that it had nothing to do with Ladiitrill posting her phone #, so I was wondering if there something of which the members might want to be aware of......... false pictures or some other sort of unethical behaviour.

Guest W***ledi*Time

... the most common reason for suspensions is administrative - in other words, the failure by the suspended member to follow Cerb rules. If there had been some sort of a bigger issue that was of concern to the other members, I think I'm safe to say that we would have been told about it.

WIT/Mod, we have many members that have been suspended and/or banned and not a very clear reason as to why. Perhaps we could get some more detail to the actual infraction(s). There has been a large gap in posting the reasons behind suspensions and bans and unfortunately it would result in an additional workload for the Mod/Moderators to keep it current. I know that when I browse the profiles I come across many that have been suspended or banned and when I do a search, It almost always comes up without as much as a reason as to why.

Guest E*******h S******s

As far as I'm concerned, it's none of my business as to why another member has been suspended or banned. If they are merely suspended, they will be back and if you are that curious, you can ask them. They will tell you or they won't. If they are banned, they obviously did something that warranted it. Doesn't matter what that something was.

WIT/Mod, we have many members that have been suspended and/or banned and not a very clear reason as to why. Perhaps we could get some more detail to the actual infraction(s). There has been a large gap in posting the reasons behind suspensions and bans and unfortunately it would result in an additional workload for the Mod/Moderators to keep it current. I know that when I browse the profiles I come across many that have been suspended or banned and when I do a search, It almost always comes up without as much as a reason as to why.

If they are suspended for (as wit puts it) administrative reasons and a first time 7 day slap on the hand and I do not write why they were suspended the reason is simply we (The mods) have asked them to read and follow the rules and they choose not to.

We warn them at least 3 times for simple things like post title infractions, many ignore the warnings... after the third one they get a infraction point and a warning each time... they get suspended when they have 3 infraction points lost (7 days) but this means we have spoken to them 6 times already!!

If they fight, slander, flame, shill, bait and switch, etc... we don't get a lot of warnings for those... they are usually a MINIMUM 7 day suspension.

It's too time consuming for us to post explanations every time someone needs a slap on the hand.