Well this one is for the sp's,which hobbyist would you vote for as having the "best" package,yule log,weenie,member,second brain or what ever you call it!! I will stay out of this one since I have met a few "mr bigs" lately and would find it to hard to choose,how about the rest of the girls??

Guest E*******h S******s

If a client wishes to write a recommendation and tell everybody who they have seen, that is their prerogative. However, I don't feel it is appropriate to not only tell the CERB community which members have spent time with me but also how they "measure up". But that's just me.

Just as it's IMHO inappropriate to compare one lady to another, it is equally inappropriate to compare one gentleman to another.

Yes, guys can write reco's/reviews of ladies they have seen, and ladies can provide references on gentlemen they have seen, but doing comparisons of ladies vs ladies or gentlemen vs gentlemen, not appropriate.

As I see it

RG

• Like 3

This is meant to be fun,light,how is it any different to compare their packages when they can vote on ours,ie: best bums,best albums,best breasts,ect,if one doesn't want to vote then don't! But to get offended is a little much!With reco's we know who visits who ,so there are no secrets then.Oh I get it we can only compare female body parts ,sorry I didn't mean to offend

Edited by cr**tyc***es
ommission

Yes I believe we are better served to avoid this topic.

I would be very hurt if gentleman A were to say lady B has a better body or was more attractive and beautiful.

The same would go for out gents, this is hurtful and embarassing. Such a personal and sensitive might be better leaving along.

Just me..

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 2

Guest E*******h S******s

I'm not a big fan of the "Best of" threads either. However, those threads are comprised from pictures that ladies post. Clients do not post pictures nor do many of them post recommendations. It is inappropriate, not to mention indiscreet, to discuss members' members....lol.

I don't think you will find too many ladies posting on this thread. It would hurt their business.

It wouldn't hurt their business as much as a "smallest Willy" thread, lol. My first SP experience....she said "finally, a decent sized d*** today". Bless her heart.....she knew what she was doing and I loved her for it.

Guest W***ledi*Time

An important component of what clients are purchasing from the providers they see ... is discretion. A demonstrated lack of discretion in any form will incline some potential clients to choose to stay away - they will fear it might be an indicator of a wider tendency to possibly commit other indiscretions.

Well ladies, if you are talking a survey, allow please allow me to participate!

I am available 24/7 at no charge.

Be forwarned though, a little ruler will not suffice, you must bring a yardstick! LOL

• Like 1

well, i won't win for the biggest, but won't lose for the smallest..lol. remember ladies, it's not the size of the rise that satisfies, it's the throb of the nob that does the job. and it's not the size of the wand, but the magic that's in it, and they call me Merlin the magician..lol

Honestly I found it extremely distasteful.

And also bigger isn't better. to quote SaraMQ I only have a 5 inches vagina, I don't need a 10 inches penis.

hmm, well I am a woman and talking about a mans "package" is fun and sometimes stimulating but distasteful ??? after all it is what I am attracted to and you are right size dosen't matter!! and taking a harbour tour in a dinghy is as nice as taking one in a yacht!!

Guest E*******h S******s
hmm, well I am a woman and talking about a mans "package" is fun and sometimes stimulating but distasteful ??? after all it is what I am attracted to and you are right size dosen't matter!! and taking a harbour tour in a dinghy is as nice as taking one in a yacht!!

I think what Malika found distasteful was the idea that we should name clients and describe their "packages" not that "packages" in general were distasteful.

An important component of what clients are purchasing from the providers they see ... is discretion. A demonstrated lack of discretion in any form will incline some potential clients to choose to stay away - they will fear it might be an indicator of a wider tendency to possibly commit other indiscretions.

yes you are right the fact that I want to discuss a mans penis size could mean that I am willing to commit robbery,divulge military secrets or perhaps steal a pack of condoms from the drug store,oops there I go mentioning an unmentionable!!Is that what you meant by indicretions.

Sp's like discretion to ,it seems that there is a big double standard here,or is this just my misunderstanding things after all what do I know !!

Awwww......and here I was hoping to read scores of beaming, positive remarks about my package ;)

Just trying to lighten things up a bit :p

But yes, I guess I can see why some may find such a topic a faux pas. When I review a lady I will comment on how attractive I found her, how personable she was, and how "skillfull" she was but I will not openly compare these aspects of her to another lady's. To do so would be a little hurtful I would think.

And despite what we "strong" men like to portray....we really do have pretty fragile egos...especially when it comes to junior. For example, if a lady a gentleman has seen mentions one member's package...but not his....it would be very easy for him to feel inadequate as a result.

I think cristycurves had good intentions in starting this thread. Just trying to involve us men in the fun and put us all on an equal playing ground. Nothing wrong with that. But I think this way of doing it is a pretty slippery slope.

• Like 1

Cristy, as they say 'there's a time and place for everything.' This may be a fun topic for some women but I think is something perhaps better discussed among friends like in and from your personal life, not your professional one.

The men us ladies meet through cerb as much as we enjoy meeting them and particular things they have/do are in the end are our customers and for that reason anything about them (unless there is a reason not to, ie. other ladies safety) should be kept confidential.

Respect as most things in life goes both ways so in order to expect it one has to offer it as well, just a little piece of advice :)

• Like 1

Awwww......and here I was hoping to read scores of beaming, positive remarks about my package ;)

Just trying to lighten things up a bit :p

But yes, I guess I can see why some may find such a topic a faux pas. When I review a lady I will comment on how attractive I found her, how personable she was, and how "skillfull" she was but I will not openly compare these aspects of her to another lady's. To do so would be a little hurtful I would think.

And despite what we "strong" men like to portray....we really do have pretty fragile egos...especially when it comes to junior. For example, if a lady a gentleman has seen mentions one member's package...but not his....it would be very easy for him to feel inadequate as a result.

I think cristycurves had good intentions in starting this thread. Just trying to involve us men in the fun and put us all on an equal playing ground. Nothing wrong with that. But I think this way of doing it is a pretty slippery slope.

Is that why they call you "junior"? LOL... just kidding, bud...honest. I also think Cristy had good intentions here, but the best laid plans of mice and men..........

I have to confess, I see both sides here. Honestly, sometimes (rarely) I see reviews of ladies here and I kind of wince. Most times, the recos are very tasteful, but sometimes, they're a bit graphic. I recently met an SP and our time was so special that I couldn't cheapen it by discussing it publicly. Fun is fun and info is info, but unless it's well known and understood it's either dead serious and professional or tongue in cheek and fun, it may be best to avoid a situation. Cristy, soon I will explain this in person (heh, heh)....until then, let's have fun on here.

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time
yes you are right the fact that I want to discuss a mans penis size could mean that I am willing to commit robbery,divulge military secrets or perhaps steal a pack of condoms from the drug store,oops there I go mentioning an unmentionable!!Is that what you meant by indicretions.

Sp's like discretion to ,it seems that there is a big double standard here,or is this just my misunderstanding things after all what do I know !!

CC, we are all referring to discretion in the context of the client/provider relationship. Discretion means behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid revealing private information.

No double standard - neither client nor provider should divulge information that the other wishes, and expects, to remain private between them.

Most times, the recos are very tasteful, but sometimes, they're a bit graphic. I recently met an SP and our time was so special that I couldn't cheapen it by discussing it publicly.

I agree that some recos are a bit over the top in terms of how graphically detailed they get, but to say that writing a recommendation for a lady on a "RECOMMENDATION" board--that could potentially help her business grow, increasing her presence as potential advertising on said recommendation board, as well as sharing the beautiful experience you shared with her in a way that might set an example to the others on how to write recos--would cheapen the experience makes no sense to me.

I don't mean to single you out, but I hear stuff like this often and it jars my mind to hear statements that are directly contradicted by the name of the site on which they are being posted... I have said it before and I will say it again, recos are the best compliment/tip a provider can get...

That said, Cristy, I think your idea was a good one, but as the hobbyists are legally not allowed to be reviewed, let alone not very open to the idea of being reco'd, it simply won't fly...

Comparing it to our reviews, it would be similar, we wouldn't be comparing string beans and bananas, just commenting on the nicer produce sampled. I am sure the gents wouldn't feel too bad about not being mentioned just as we ladies wouldn't be heartbroken to read that our clients think Ms. X has the "best rack", or the "most beautiful eyes", etc in their reviews...

My 2cents, for what it's worth...

Bethany

Xoxox

• Like 2

So after the ladies list the best value package of Cerb members, why don't the guys put out their own list and list the "tightest" ladies? Maybe this puts things into perspective for you Cristy.