Guest S**a*Q
So after the ladies list the best value package of Cerb members, why don't the guys put out their own list and list the "tightest" ladies? Maybe this puts things into perspective for you Cristy.

This was (almost) exactly what I was going to say. I don't think what Crillin said is wrong.

Recommendations here aren't specifically about our vaginas, what they can do or what they look like. Recos are about our customer service and our personalities.

In essence, the penile size thread would be the same as and individual vaginal circumference or vaginal PSI strength thread. (Which I am getting a gauge for shortly... HA! that's just awesome!)... BUT there is no thread on that here.

Besides... on a personal note. How the hell would you rate a penis anyways? I've had awesome sex with little penises and okay sex with larger ones and vice-versa. Also, I'm very oral, so for me a "mouth-sized" penis would seem more fun to me than a "Mr. Big".

It's like our va-gay-gays... They all have their own individual special powers so how can you choose...?

Like Sara's va-gay-gay.....my pecker has its own special powers !!!

16312903-9d5

So if you have a 5" vagina or an oral lover....it would be best not let me eat any spinach ;)

I know you meant no harm CC with this post. But I want to state how I view this topic.

Many times I see a gentlemen, and you can see he has a lowered self esteem for whatever reason. Perhaps his home life is unhappy, or he is just not good with the ladies, perhaps he is not as handsome as his peers, whatever the reason.

I truly want to help this gentlemen feel like a man! I want him to leave me feeling like a king, on top of the world!

I have had several dates that look at me with tears in the eyes, because they do not feel worthy of love and tenderness. I have had one say he felt like he didn't matter to this world, but after being with me, felt so good about himself, with his head held high!

This to me is the most rewarding aspect to this industry! I would not want to further damage their self perspective by voting on this type of post.

But do not feel bad CC, I know your a kind and sweet person, perhaps just a bit new to this. But I think you see how something like this is a bit too sensitive for discussion.

• Like 2

The difference between a gentleman reviewing/recommending a lady versus a lady publicly commenting how a gentleman measures up is this

The review/reco for the lady provides the lady feedback on what she is doing right as an SP/MA. It is a form of advertising based on client feedback that helps, well hopefully helps the lady's business...yes, as social, interpersonal and intimate a lifestyle this is, it is a business

The gentleman on the other hand sees a specific lady for a private time. He doesn't want to see a lady if in the back of his mind he wonders how he is going to be publicly rated by the lady he just saw

And I know when I first started in this lifestyle I was uncomfortable with the idea of reco's/reviews...to me, intimate time behind closed doors with a woman was a private matter. However for SP's/MA's, a client writing recos/reviews is in most cases welcome, it can bring on new clients. It serves a purpose for them. And in reco's/review's the guy is writing about his time with one paticular lady. He isn't writing about how one lady compares to another

But for the gentlemen, writing about how they measure up compared to others serves no purpose I can see.

The intent of the post and idea may have been in fun, but at least for me, well all I can say is any lady who would participate in such a public comparisson of guys, she isn't a lady I would see. I see ladies for a private intimate encounter, not wondering how I'm going to publicly rate in her books after the encounter is over

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Again this was supposed to have been a fun,light post,I get that this is a reccomendation board,HELLO, and recos serve their purpose, of course!but the ones that do describe a womans size,and othe graphic details aren't necessary. To reco a lady is great but it can be done with class and respect,for both parties involved.Posts comparing a womans breasts size,beauty,talents.ect, comparisons of any kind are not fair,nor are best ofs,hence this post,GET IT!!,sp's have feelings to and like discretion, no one needs to know certain details about us,there is such a thing called tmi,as we know we post our pics and other details,hobbyists don't, so how could there have been any outings,we don't know their identity!!It seems in this society a womans breats ,bottom,legs are fair game but when it comes to a mans"package" the rules change.In some recos a ladies tightness is described-crillin,so to your point!!!!!So isn't whats good for the goose good for the gander,and really to compare a mans size to a womans tightness is not the same ,does a man shrink or grow after having kids!!!you can compare the lenghth width but the tightness,sorry not the same!After all the mans size may dertermine how tight the woman feels!!Anyway, thanks, to the ones that got it,to the the rest that were insulted or thought it was distasteful,that wasn't my intention,however, when one tries to make a point not all will agree.

• Like 1

Guest k**tyl****r

Its been said men are obsessed with the size of their package so I'm sure secretly we would all have loved to seen the responses. But how we handle those responses really boils down to how comfortable we are with our bodies.

I have never liked the reviews on here. And I have been on here many years more than my join date indicates. Just too many personal details for me. I like total discretion. I just don't like kissing and telling stories. But I may look just to get an idea if the SP is as she portrays she is (a lot of first impressions of 'too good to be true' on here...but then invariably a review will tell me you are that wonderful in person). My compliments to all of the ladies on here. And, as to the main topic here, I find it more than a little incongruous to publicly rate the guys on here.

Honestly I found it extremely distasteful.

And also bigger isn't better. to quote SaraMQ I only have a 5 inches vagina, I don't need a 10 inches penis.

well, that rules me out malika!! :dncdick:

while we are talking about this topic ... I thought I'd give the guys something to think about (and a reason to measure their fingers) ... this story appeared back in August ...

Korean Researchers Link Penis Size to Finger Length Differential

The longer the ring finger compared to the index finger, the longer the penis

The longer a man's ring finger when compared with his index finger, the longer the length of his penis, according to Korean researchers. The research team, led by urologist Dr. Tae Beom Kim from Gachon University in Incheon, Korea, measured the fingers and penises -- both stretched-out and flaccid -- of 144 men who were anesthetized before undergoing urological surgery.

Men's ring fingers are usually longer than their index fingers. But Kim and colleagues linked a larger gap in finger length -- a lower 2D:4D ratio -- to a longer stretched-out penis.

"Based on this evidence, we suggest that digit ratio can predict adult penile size, and that the effects of prenatal testosterone may in part explain the differences in adult penile length," the researchers reported Monday in the Asian Journal of Andrology.

The length of the penis when stretched is believed to correlate to its erect length, the team reported.

Earlier studies suggest the 2D:4D ratio is governed by prenatal exposure to the male and female sex hormones, testosterone and estrogen. Women tend to have ring and index fingers of roughly equal length -- a result of less testosterone exposure in the womb, report the Korean researchers.

But men who have relatively long ring fingers are thought to have been exposed to high levels of testosterone in utero, and this has been linked to aggression, athleticism, sexuality, intelligence, and even the ability to trade high-stakes stocks. It has also been linked to a higher risk for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or Lou Gehrig's disease, prostate cancer and arthritis.

This was (almost) exactly what I was going to say. I don't think what Crillin said is wrong.

Hey! You got the gist of my post! My post wasn't meant to be mean-spirited, just a reminder to the OP the impact of what she was asking from a man's perspective. If she's fine with being evaluated in such a way, then by all means have your poll. Just don't get hurt if the men respond in kind. I don't like double-standards.

but the ones that do describe a womans size,and othe graphic details aren't necessary. To reco a lady is great but it can be done with class and respect,for both parties involved.Posts comparing a womans breasts size,beauty,talents.ect, comparisons of any kind are not fair,nor are best ofs,hence this post,GET IT!!

I sympathize with the ladies on this. I do sometimes read recos that are very graphic and get the feeling that the writer is doing it for his own ego or is trying to write some short romantic novel. Everyone has their own style but I don't care for these kinds of reviews.

It seems in this society a womans breats ,bottom,legs are fair game but when it comes to a mans"package" the rules change.In some recos a ladies tightness is described-crillin,so to your point!!!!!So isn't whats good for the goose good for the gander,and really to compare a mans size to a womans tightness is not the same ,does a man shrink or grow after having kids!!!you can compare the lenghth width but the tightness,sorry not the same!After all the mans size may dertermine how tight the woman feels!!

Again, guys that reco and include tightness are lame and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way. Fortunately, I think these kinds of reviews are in the minority though, but as mentioned, I don't believe a poll thread was ever conducted much like what you are asking now.

As a side note regarding all your points on women being objectified by their body parts, I don't think you understand the subtle difference between penis size and the other comparisons you mentioned. Breasts, legs, etc. can all be changed through surgery or hard work. In addition, although women might lose some tightness after birth, kegels do restore a lot of that with practice. Men unfortunately, do not have any SAFE options to improve his member's size. Therefore what we are born with is what we have till we die. So you can imagine it's a more sensitive issue than what a woman may deal with.

I know you started this out in fun Cristy and I don't have a problem with that either. I am neither big nor small and I am totally happy with what I have, but I am just thinking of members who might not see it that way. For some guys, this is a fantasy (or have self-esteem issues) and the truth might burst that bubble.

On the subject of recommendations ....

Sometimes I write a graphic and detailed recommendation. Before I publish it, I always let the lady review it first to see if she has any objections. To their credit, none of them has ever asked me to remove anything.

So if the same would apply here, then the SPs would need to ask the client if their packages can be mentioned or not.

On the subject of rating physical characteristics ....

For me, bigger boobs are not better, they are just bigger. Long labia are as erotic as short labia. A tall and thin woman is no more desirable than a short and curvy one. An older Sp can be just as much of a turn on as a younger one. I just love all different physical types.

• Like 3

It's been said before by others, but I will reiterate.

We're in the business of being discreet. If you can't keep your mouth shut about which guys have the best package, what else are you going to let slip?

Writing a review, or posting photos in a "best of" thread are totally different things--that is, the client/hobbyist chooses to participate in those--he's not outed by a third party.

• Like 5

Being in this business means we have to be more confident and thick skinned. We have to accept people for who they are ...and thankfully through recos and best of ads we get to know people..we can then decide if we would like to be a companion of theirs. We don't have to agree to see everyone that asks to see us. That being said some will compare us, praise us,berate us. We can't like everything that is said about us but we can still stand proud because we are ladies. Comparing gents packages isn't part of our work...it would be disrespectful and lets face it mean. If we don't like to see us being compared to others or the best of threads then don't look at them. I don't...i am who i am and i'm happy. This site is for men to get to know who we are. The men are here to find a lady that meets their taste not to be compared to other men. WE have to in this job mind our manners,be respectful and most of all discrete and trustworthy. comparing packages isn't any of those things.

Emma

Edited by Emma Alexandra
  • Like 5

Being in this business means we have to be more confident and thin skinned. We have to accept people who they are ...and thankfully through recos and best of ads we get to know people..we can then decide if we would like to be a companion of theirs. We don't have to agree to see everyone that asks to see us. That being said some will compare us, praise us,berate us. We can't like everything that is said about us but we can still stand proud because we are ladies. Comparing gents packages isn't part of our work...it would be disrespectful and lets face it mean. If we don't like to see us being compared to others or the best of threads then don't look at them. I don't...i am who i am and i'm happy. This site is for men to get to know who we are. The men are here to find a lady that meets their taste not to be compared to other men. WE have to in this job mind our manners,be respectful and most of all discrete and trustworthy. comparing packages isn't any of those things.

Emma

Well, I thick you meant thick skinned,and to berlin, who said The hobbyist wouldn't have been asked before being polled?? and once again, comparing anything isn't nice, wether you are a lady or a man ,and no one has to look at any threads or posts{and if the poll had been done you could have choosen not to look at it!!},including this one as far as that goes,but you have so I guess it has some point!!Sorry, I still believe what is good for the goose is good for the gander,and I am still a lady and still discreet!!Really ,to all that feel theneed to protect their hobbyist then you could have NOT posted this wasn't a HAVE to thread it was a choice just as I hope all are and I would think before anything that is written about another the person would check with their subject before posting about them,who said this would have to be any different ,are men really so fragile,need to be protected by us,PLEASE,I didn't ask anyone to post names and addresses,occupations for petes sake you have all gone a bit far,Do you kmow the names of any of my hobbyists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me there have been more than a few.I am a lady that believes in keeping things light,having fun,not hurting people,so as it was said if you don't like a thread don't read it or respond to it simple!!! But so long as I stay within the guidelines I have a right to post and say what I choose,and shouldn't be chastised for it!!!You know the saying: opinions are like asholes eveyones got one ,dosen't make yours or mine right or wrong just different,same with this poll!!!!!

,Do you kmow the names of any of my hobbyists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me there have been more than a few.

To be honest, in this community we all see some of the same people, so in answer to your question, yes some of us probably know the names of some of your clients/hobbyists.

Sometimes people will post replies to questions or ideas that you may post about, take it with a grain of salt, read it and let it go. More than enough ladies and men have mentioned that the idea of this thread was not liked and at the end of the day it goes past what us ladies stand for...BEING DISCREET. Potential clients and existing clients want to know that there is discretion 110% of the time (before, during and after the encounter), by posting this thread you may have given some the wrong idea about how discreet you may be.

If the men wish to compare one amazing ass to another let them, I hardly find it necessary to compare packages, what did you have to gain from this thread, I hardly find the subject a joking matter when ones privacy could be threatened.

I will never discuss details about anyone I have ever met (unless they have harmed me) other than that the most important thing about being a companion is being discreet and keeping your clients details private.

When you post on a public board, expect to hear replies you do not like, as you said everyone has an opinion.

• Like 8

Hey! You got the gist of my post! My post wasn't meant to be mean-spirited, just a reminder to the OP the impact of what she was asking from a man's perspective. If she's fine with being evaluated in such a way, then by all means have your poll. Just don't get hurt if the men respond in kind. I don't like double-standards.

I sympathize with the ladies on this. I do sometimes read recos that are very graphic and get the feeling that the writer is doing it for his own ego or is trying to write some short romantic novel. Everyone has their own style but I don't care for these kinds of reviews.

Again, guys that reco and include tightness are lame and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way. Fortunately, I think these kinds of reviews are in the minority though, but as mentioned, I don't believe a poll thread was ever conducted much like what you are asking now.

As a side note regarding all your points on women being objectified by their body parts, I don't think you understand the subtle difference between penis size and the other comparisons you mentioned. Breasts, legs, etc. can all be changed through surgery or hard work. In addition, although women might lose some tightness after birth, kegels do restore a lot of that with practice. Men unfortunately, do not have any SAFE options to improve his member's size. Therefore what we are born with is what we have till we die. So you can imagine it's a more sensitive issue than what a woman may deal with.

I know you started this out in fun Cristy and I don't have a problem with that either. I am neither big nor small and I am totally happy with what I have, but I am just thinking of members who might not see it that way. For some guys, this is a fantasy (or have self-esteem issues) and the truth might burst that bubble.

Surgery and hard work? Last time I checked there are penile implants and the procedure is far less invasive than breast implants. When it comes to hard work, I'm 5'2, no amount of hard work or dieting is going to give me the long, slender legs or bodacious booty that is depicited in 99% of the "best of" threads. Then there are the "natural vs. implants" thread that tells me the all natural is all mighty. But in reality it's only better if they are young, perky and firm. What about when the volumn disappears and the hang turns to swing? Still better than implants?

This thread was started with a tongue in cheek (I think) and I understand why. I understand the fantasy vs. reality aspect and certainly respect mens need to be boys at times. I also believe it's important to remember that when taking things too seriously, life gets monotonous. I think anyone who took this topic seriously should take a bag full of gummy worms; go sit and watch something disgustingly silly and belly laugh for a bit.

cat

• Like 5

I didn't take this thread seriously and I still don't. This is the internet where people can sometimes be misunderstood and some people also say things they wouldn't say to each other in public. I've been a member, mod, and admin of several public and private boards and I've seen it all. I've met people from forums that will be lifelong friends and I see others on forums that I never wish to meet off the forum. One thing I will say about CERB......so far I think it's unique. I see the odd other forum related to this topic (escorts), but I have yet to see one where members treat fellow members with this degree of respect and friendship. Yes, we have asses here, but they are everywhere. CERB gives ladies and gentlemen the opportunity to interact and actually get to know something about what makes each other tick before actually meeting. It's an invaluable chance to actually know something of each other before any business transaction takes place. Not only am I a consummate gentleman, I also have a real interest in getting to know people, their interests, their foibles, and their personality. I know the drill in this business (yes, I read), but that doesn't mean I cannot genuinely like people I meet from here. Mutual affection and respect are everything in this hobby- long shall it live.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

More than enough ladies and men have mentioned that the idea of this thread was not liked and at the end of the day it goes past what us ladies stand for...BEING DISCREET. Potential clients and existing clients want to know that there is discretion 110% of the time (before, during and after the encounter), by posting this thread you may have given some the wrong idea about how discreet you may be.

Well said Emily.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of recommendations, reviews or rating one another's various bits. Yeah, I know, the whole premise of this site is to recommend providers to each other, but I find that what works for me or makes me happy is personal, and might not appeal to someone else. Well, in principle anyways. I'm pretty vanilla.

I'm more disturbed by rating body bits, whether they are male or female. I have a type I like: genealogy around my age or younger, slim, preferrably with a few tattoos. A nice tight butt. I'm not a boob guy, so I couldn't care less whether they are big or small, real or fake. I tend to prefer brunettes, as well, but it's not a hard fast rule.

However.

I can decide for myself whether I find someone attractive. I don't need to roll out a list of names and pictures of the ladies on here with nice asses. I enjoy the pictures, but I can definitely see how it is hurtful for one SP to see a bunch of immature banter about how a different SP has the "best" this or that. Great if you're the winner, not so much if you're not.

I'm not hung like a horse. I don't really care. Much. But, I also don't want an open discussion amongst women I've met comparing my advantages and disadvantages with other providers and clients. That's hurtful too. And "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" is about as useful an excuse as "two wrongs make a right". If you don't like the "best of" threads, don't replicate them by creating your own.

We all have different shapes, sizes, likes and dislikes. There's nothing "best" in any of that.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

• Like 8

...and B)

Sp's like discretion to ,it seems that there is a big double standard here,or is this just my misunderstanding things after all what do I know !!

As seen on CERB time and time again, blanket statements can quickly lead to misunderstandings, as discretion, like many other things, such as recommendations of a SP, can be very, very subjective - whereby the perception of having apples and oranges linked does give one pause for thought as to the clarity of the original message/post, before leading to true or false inferences and conclusions.

I'm sure different SPs have different ideas respecting their comfort level to the discretion of themselves and their business, for example, such as when a SP chooses not join CERB and/or not post 'discreet' photos of themselves on the World Wide Web, or whether a SP chooses to. That's everyone's prerogative, with pros and cons, risks and rewards, and consequences intended or not. C'est la vie.

Albeit, a fundamental virtue of hobbying appears to be stringent privacy of clients (from what I have learnt in my time) - for many reasons, toward egos or otherwise. For example, the worse thing that could happen is clients, individually or in general, become 'turned off' by the perception of a low/lowering level of privacy by a SP (or SPs in general), as it begets a perceived increase in the risk of having their secret 'hobby' exposed, "package"-wise or in any other way.

In reality, whether from a perception of low/lowered privacy or otherwise, if less clients participate in the overall industry then inherently what shrinks is the market, with less capital to invest amongst the same SPs, possibly lowering the price per hour as supply becomes more competitive - that is to say, imo, is a lot harder to stimulate the overall 'sex-onomy' than most any individual guy on planet Earth :) That is to dare say, one would have to stimulate a lot more guys (per hour or otherwise) to make up for less privacy and maintain current donation-levels. To avoid this, no 'shocks' to the market status quo surrounding the outing of client privacy would appear to be best - as a clients' SO (or whomever) may not appreciate the complexities of the situation if the cone of silence was raised (in whatever way) and the client(s) were possibly taken out of the marketplace.

So, I do not believe there are double-standards here when comparing apples and oranges, as standards are different by nature of the industry, not nature of the gender. Service privacy is service privacy is service privacy and service advertising is service advertising is service advertising.

...recos serve their purpose, of course!but the ones that do describe a womans size,and othe graphic details aren't necessary. To reco a lady is great but it can be done with class and respect,for both parties involved.

It seems in this society a womans breats ,bottom,legs are fair game but when it comes to a mans"package" the rules change.

Undefined, 'class' and 'respect' are relatively subjective.

The 'hobby' and 'society' are also 2 very different overlapping sets of paradigms and practices. I appreciate both apples and oranges, and fruit overall - but an apple is always an apple and an orange is always an orange. Uniquely and inherently similar and different at the same time, but never exactly the same thing.

Personally, I believe life is all about learning and appreciating the wabi sabi of 'fruit'. Bitter sweet as it may be :D

To note: I've never seen a recommendation thread comparing the 'size' of one SP to another, in whatever trait, however sexually 'graphic' a SP and the services enjoyed are described - and I find the 'best of' threads more an homage to, for example, bums overall, and not a bum-by-bum comparison of one against another. In the end, the biggest sex organ has always proven to be... The Brain, of each and every SP (or non-SP) :grin: ...and Variety appears to be the Spice of Life :wink: Bon appetit!!

I find the best recommendations ones with a combination of descriptions towards the ladies personality and service skills, so I can imagine seeing myself enjoying such a lady as most compatible with my own personality and skills (albeit limited - but I try! :p ).

Its been said men are obsessed with the size of their package so I'm sure secretly we would all have loved to seen the responses. But how we handle those responses really boils down to how comfortable we are with our bodies.

If I may say in general, and imo, (after being one) 'boys' are more obsessed with size of their package (and whether they get off) and 'men' are more obsessed with getting it up, and getting the lady off too. From more sexual physicality to more sexual mentality - at least for me anyways (rightly or wrongly, it seems to get the most out of life for me :D ).

An example of this to me was in seeing the difference in the level of complaints toward 'best of ladies' (physical award?) threads (that is, a much lower level) compared to the 'popularity poll' of most valued community member (mental award?) threads (that is, much higher level of complaints). ...but maybe that's just me. :S ...as I could be misperceiving such, and that may not be a fair comparison in itself.

Secretly, not "all" of us would of liked to have seen the responses, as with myself, I am much too busy trying to better understand ladies - not guys. Guys are simple :) We have a penis and (most all of us) love boobies and sex and boobies!! HaHa! (Obviously, this is not a comparison to ladies, as I have never been one to make such a comparison, but I dare say ladies are not so sexually simplistic as us guys - imho. ...and if I recall correctly, this was studied in one wicked part of an episode of 'Curiosity' on Discovery Channel - women like more mental stimulation in general compared to guys when it comes to the big O. Friggen science is awesome! ...unless the Discovery Channel is BS'ing me :-S)

...incongruous...

Thanks southman for teaching me a new word! :)

...and C) I vote for sexy CERB as having the 'best package'!! CERB blows my mind all the time! ;) hehe

Edited by BownChickaBown
  • Like 1

Seeing this thread go on I've got to say not all men participate in the best of threads. Personally, I appreciate each lady for her own individual character and uniqueness, if that is coming out right.

As for the reco's/reviews, I'll write/post a recommendation (which is simply put, I had a good time with this lady, and she is a lady I recommend seeing) only after the lady first sees it. If she prefers me not to post, it doesn't get posted. And I personally don't post reviews, (I see those as a detailed play by play of the encounter, which almost reminds me of guys bragging in the locker room) The details, to me that is a private matter, and I too am (I hope I am LOL) discrete.

Finally, discretion wise, this is in fact even less discrete than the best of threads. There are many ladies who know more than just our board handle. They have a verification requirement in place and know the guy's real names, phone numbers, email etc. And with that information, it would then be "fun" to discuss the size of the hobbyist's packages. At least with the best of threads, it is based on photos the ladies have chosen to publicly post

I thought, at the end of the day, what the lady was looking for in a client, was a client who is a gentleman, who paid in full and up front, had good hygiene/shaved, treated her with respect, and respected her boundries. And maybe even though not required gave a tip and gift. I didn't know the lady was looking for guys who are hung like porn stars, and to publicly discuss them on a board afterwards

A couple more ramblings

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 2

Bob.

Oh and Doug has a pretty nice one too. Now my apologies to both Bob and Doug for naming them as most people know I actually prefer small to medium over big but still they do have the nicest packages I've seen.

I think for Christmas I'm going to get them a beer...

in a tree!

• Like 1

This whole thread is kind of a trainwreck and I was going to respond last night but I was lazy and I am still getting this new keypad on my phone.

While I am in no way saying its right to compare clients packages...

Wasn't there a thread that had "recosfrom, the SP's perspective not too terribly long ago that didn't ruffled as many feathers?

Maybe it was the wording of the original post?

Posted via Mobile Device