Wasn't there a thread that had "recosfrom, the SP's perspective not too terribly long ago that didn't ruffled as many feathers? Maybe it was the wording of the original post?

Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe the reason it didn't ruffle any feathers is because it was done anonymously without naming the gentlemen's cerb handles and if handles were included, I'm pretty certain the lady(ies) got permission from her/their gentleman first.

Well, I thick you meant thick skinned,and to berlin, who said The hobbyist wouldn't have been asked before being polled?? and once again, comparing anything isn't nice, wether you are a lady or a man ,and no one has to look at any threads or posts{and if the poll had been done you could have choosen not to look at it!!},including this one as far as that goes,but you have so I guess it has some point!!Sorry, I still believe what is good for the goose is good for the gander,and I am still a lady and still discreet!!Really ,to all that feel theneed to protect their hobbyist then you could have NOT posted this wasn't a HAVE to thread it was a choice just as I hope all are and I would think before anything that is written about another the person would check with their subject before posting about them,who said this would have to be any different ,are men really so fragile,need to be protected by us,PLEASE,I didn't ask anyone to post names and addresses,occupations for petes sake you have all gone a bit far,Do you kmow the names of any of my hobbyists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me there have been more than a few.I am a lady that believes in keeping things light,having fun,not hurting people,so as it was said if you don't like a thread don't read it or respond to it simple!!! But so long as I stay within the guidelines I have a right to post and say what I choose,and shouldn't be chastised for it!!!You know the saying: opinions are like asholes eveyones got one ,dosen't make yours or mine right or wrong just different,same with this poll!!!!!

i have to agree with what EVERYBODY is responding, that this is inapropriate. I hope that i am not saying this the wrong way or is offensive to any of the wonderful ladies here on Cerb, but Cristy, hobbyists compare sp's is different than sp's comparing hobbyists. We pay for your time and your services, so it's sometimes helpful to hear from other guys, so to make our decision a bit easier as who to go see. I know i look at the best threads, and other threads, and i have decided to go see someone i may not have seen without reading these threads. We pay for services, and included in these prices, are our expectations of total discretion. Also, if this thread was to go on, what about when we go to Cerb social events? All the hobbyists that would be in the same room at the same time that may have read these, egos may be crushed..lol

OMG,seriously, like cat said, go eat some gummy worms ,who's handle was discussed,NO ones names were or have been mentioned,would they have been well that would have been all up to all of you!!!!This is crazy to say that this is inappropriate that shame on me I should respect discreetion again,DO ANY OF YOU KNOW MY CLIENTS!!!!! and to roger doger if reading anothers opinion of a lady helps you decide if you will see her,then I suggest you ask them how to dress that day to!!!lol,lol. Again to those who are offened ,this went way over your heads,but thats ok, it got you all talking,know we can see who has a sense of humor and who needs to show case their I'll stand up for you side!!I will leave this as I have to go get a bigger ruler I have a client coming!!!

Okay, just for shits and grins, is it okay if I bring my own ruler? It's not necessarily legal for trade, but it makes me happier about Mr. Happy!

Okay, just for shits and grins, is it okay if I bring my own ruler? It's not necessarily legal for trade, but it makes me happier about Mr. Happy!

Just watch out for all the 'gummy worms'... You could get yourself into a really sticky situation ;)

Just watch out for all the 'gummy worms'... You could get yourself into a really sticky situation ;)

Gawd.....as long as Mr. Happy isn't mistaken for a gummy worm, it's all good. LOL

• Like 1

Gawd.....as long as Mr. Happy isn't mistaken for a gummy worm, it's all good. LOL

If you brought me a 'package' of gummy worms I'd be pretty satisfied.

• Like 1

Guest ***nsut***jr

So if I understand this correctly I should bring a package of gummy worms and a ruler to my next date?

Are the gummy worms for comparison and the ruler for the actual measurement?

When will the results be posted?

Thanks

J

Guest W***ledi*Time

How many of those things are in a package, anyway?

And at 4000 calories apiece, how long does it take to burn them all off?

UO_Gummy_3500.jpg

OMG,seriously, like cat said, go eat some gummy worms ,who's handle was discussed,NO ones names were or have been mentioned,would they have been well that would have been all up to all of you!!!!This is crazy to say that this is inappropriate that shame on me I should respect discreetion again,DO ANY OF YOU KNOW MY CLIENTS!!!!! and to roger doger if reading anothers opinion of a lady helps you decide if you will see her,then I suggest you ask them how to dress that day to!!!lol,lol. Again to those who are offened ,this went way over your heads,but thats ok, it got you all talking,know we can see who has a sense of humor and who needs to show case their I'll stand up for you side!!I will leave this as I have to go get a bigger ruler I have a client coming!!!

Cristy --

I get it and I would speculate most of the guys here get it too. Thanks for trying. Everybody should lighten up a lot.

Personally I think Cato has the best package ... at least that's what I have heard (smile).