Pinecrest Massage - Maria...Finally.

Guest gagagaga

there was 2, hot thin ladies that worked there...one blond, one brunette. I loved that place!!

Guest gagagaga

there was another place I went to on beechwood...it was upstairs...good service..nice variety of mp's

i still remember the sqeaky gate getting to the back door...it was nice and a very relaxing place...thanks maria

Hi there, introducing myself as new here. Been in the hobby for awhile, I guess you could say. I've also known Maria for awhile, although I won't say how far back. She's very sweet, and down-to-earth. Hope to see from her again in the future.

Ha yes the squeaky gate at Beechwood! Maria (pinecrest) is remarkably beautiful, kind and a great masseuse. By far my favourite. It's easy to fall in love with her quiet beauty. Seeing her last week (Dec 08) she is in great shape, working out and even more beautiful than the original days on Beechwood.

On Beachwood,

I remember her voice would make you melt and she often wore a white nurse or lab dress with 5 buttons.Great treat to undo.

My second experience in Ottawa was with Maria a early last week. As many of you have said, she is very quiet, but still very chatty. Very attractive, awesome body, great massage and a non-rushed experience...except we didn't finish because we ran out of time. I can take longer sometimes, usually that's a good thing but in this case it wasn't. Still, I loved my time with her and will most certainly try to see her again.

And thank you Maria for that travel web site...very helpful ;-)