Frisky Office Liaisions?

Well, because you gents are such good talent scouts and are always looking for new talent, I thought I'd ask this question.

Have you ever thought about getting it on with a co-worker - while in the office? Have you done it in the past or are just about to? In my situation there are two, one of which I kissed recently at an off site function. She didn't run away and I didn't get slapped. 8)

That's as far as it got..for now.

What are your experiences?

Edited by Seymour
correct typo

Three sayings come to mind that all offer similar counsel:

1) Don't fish off the company wharf.

2) Never shit where you eat.

3) Don't mix business and pleasure.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but generally office trysts come to an end, and when they do, things can get awkward in a hurry. Because unlike any other relationship that winds down, when it's an office mate, you each still have to keep seeing the other. This can be particularly trying if you have the misfortune of hooking up with someone who, when things end, transforms into a psycho ex GF. :o

All good points. Also worth considering . . .

I once worked at a national corporation where one manager was sacked for sexual harassment and misuse of authority when one of his many little office affairs went badly wrong. Another was fired and criminally charged with misuse of corporate funds after several years of funding a little nearby apartment love nest for office affairs came to light during an audit.

Kind of extreme I know, but in general, this can be very risky business for a variety of reasons.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but generally office trysts come to an end, and when they do, things can get awkward in a hurry. Because unlike any other relationship that winds down, when it's an office mate, you each still have to keep seeing the other. This can be particularly trying if you have the misfortune of hooking up with someone who, when things end, transforms into a psycho ex GF.

Unfortunately where I work, it is very strict. People can be fired for sexual harassment (even an accusation can be enough) easier than bad performance. I am very careful. Office romance is totally off the table as far as I am concerned and everybody knows that (They might think I am priest or something) . Why take the risk when there are so many available outside the work environment? However, I do use my imagination sometimes. Real or rumour, I heard someone lost his job because he commented on a co-worker that she lookes very pretty in her new dress!!!!! (No it wasn't Saudi Arabia :-)).

I have to admit I have always wanted to be an intern or something and get it on with my boss...I love me in power...The thought of me being bent over a desk...Love it love it...

I do a lot of mentoring of new faces, just out of university, where I work. I see 5 to 10 new faces every 4 to 6 months and these three things always come up very early on.

That being said I've had two bits of fun on company property. Once in a server room and once in a very classy board room. The GF's idea not mine. Not recommended though unless you have after hour access to your buildings. I've got a long list of stories of people whom got caught right in the middle of a good time. :-D and from that list I can say that Bathrooms and stair wells are not very good places for play. Most of the people I know who tried having fun on company time usually get caught in these two areas.

Passmore.

Horny and creative...lol

Best way to be Paige ;)

I've had a few encounters at work over the last couple of years. My past job was absolutely wild!!! I had just moved back to Canada in 2005 from the UK, and the women I worked with were very turned by the fact I had been a Royal Marine. It got a little out of had there for a while, so when I left to move over to my current job I promised myself not to get invloved in that scenario again. Of course if Paige was my intern I would have absolutely no problems putting my job on the line for her!!!

But one night, years ago, after a few with co-workers, I offered to drive a couple people home, I was dropping off this one gal last (we flirted a bit before but in a playful way, since we are both married and she's probably 15 years older). Anyway, two blocks before her house she tells me to pull over. so I did. And to be honest I don't really remember what she said but seconds later I have middle aged Moldovan woman with my dick in her mouth. So I just went with it, after she was done she got me to take her home. As she was leaving she shot me a devilish look. I thought everything was cool, but after that it was just really awkward. She told me another time (a week before I left that job) that she was 'embarrassed' because she had a few too many and she lost her inhibitions. So yeah my advice its not to.

Narman

p.s. Come to think of it though, it might have been worst to have stopped her as she was unzipping my pants!

In this town, being high tech / govt orgnizations even remotely trying to engage in a "quick peck" could very well get you sacked as the employer has corporate "harrassment policies". proceed at you own risk.

Guest f***2f***

I would agree with a lot of what has been written...it's tempting but fraught with peril. I have a very beautiful redhead working in my office who wore all kinds of enticing clothing in the spring when I first arrived and at a convention in early June I was tempted to follow her to her room one night. I resisted the temptation. In early July she went off on stress leave and there was much drama....big personal problems...imagine if I'd complicated her life and mine with a fling?

I think keeping it simple is good...get an sp...avoid the office skank...keep your job so you can pay for the sp and the other necessities of life.:mrgreen:

About 6 years ago, I was out of town on a business trip when a member of senior management (female and cute) made the moves on me. It took me 2 days to work it out (I am slow and at first I didn't believe the signals), and I got the message on the last day of the trip.

My marriage was ending, and so I played along. The sex was great and it lasted 3 years but it fizzled out harmlessly when she was transferred to the west coast. Something we all dream of, I think. We both work for different companies now (thank God).

e

A few more sayings to add to the list:

For Guys: Dont dip you pen into the company ink (my father actually taught me this one).

For Gals: Dont get your meat where you get your bread. :-)

Closest I came, many years ago, was when the absolutely most attractive woman in my department let me snap her garter belt.

Guest hot_lyxxx

Some years ago, even though she was single and so was I (I did have a girlfriend however) we had a couple of hot encounters at her place after hours. On the last occasion, I was confronted by a drunk and pissed off married boyfriend of sorts of hers which led to an altercation. After I disposed of him he later laid a beating on her which I learned about from her the next day at work. She then became somewhat of a stalker for lack of a better term and this went on for some time until I was transferred out of the province. It's best to not get involved in office flings in my view.

Hey there?I?m kind of new to the board. I haven?t posted a lot, but this topic is dear to my heart. Although officially if anyone asked me, I?d advise never to splash in the work pool, I have to admit I?ve always had a problem in practice with this.

I have worked a number of jobs over the years. I was in the military, worked as a chef, and now work in sales. I don?t recall ever having a job where I didn?t sleep with a female co-worker. I was 19 in the forces, in great shape, and when you?re away from home for months at a time barracks turn into breeding grounds. In the restaurant business?there?s always an overly horny university student working as a server?a few drinks at a party?the next thing you know. LOL

Most recently, about 18 months ago, I got involved with a girl where I work, I?m in my 30?s, she?s early 20?s. We went out for drinks on a Friday, one thing led to another and we?re in her apartment making out. Now I know she had a BF but what do I care right. Well, I?m going down on her, she lived on the ground floor of this building, and had kind of a patio. Next thing you know, there?s a knock on the patio door outside her room?then in her window(the lights were on!). Then the text messages start flying while he?s standing outside. Obviously she refused to answer or acknowledge she was home. It went on for 25 mins or so. The funny thing is you?d think it would kill the mood..but no. Once he left, we banged the whole night.

I almost got fired when this whole thing came out, luckily the big boss didn?t know, and she has since moved on.

Your story has added a new dimension to the phrase "Support the Troops".

I have worked a number of jobs over the years. I was in the military, worked as a chef, and now work in sales. I don’t recall ever having a job where I didn’t sleep with a female co-worker. I was 19 in the forces, in great shape, and when you’re away from home for months at a time barracks turn into breeding grounds.

Thanks for sharing your thought everyone - I am not planning to pursue this angle. I know about five couples that have the same place of employment. In some cases they are in the same department -certainly brave. Deal with the spouse all day and then again after work. I don't think I'm that strong. :lol:

Not with a co-worker but I have once had some serious flirting with a GF in my office during the after hours many years ago (she was with me after a nice dinner and I was going to pick up something). I have a private office at the time so I locked the door and things happened... I probably would not have done it if I have a open cubicle though.

... I probably would not have done it if I have a open cubicle though.

hahahaha...I have done this in a cubicle....not mine......some one else on a Friday night...........they were pissed with the cleaners on Monday because apparently they spliied some fluids on thier desk and made it all sticky........if they only knew.....hahahahahaahah

i may have to break the rules at work and go for a woman that just started working for us. i can't stop myself from talking to her! she has the same interests as i do, loves to drink, and go out all night...this could lead to very big trouble guys!

On two different occassions I started an on the job relationship had sex all over the place but it got to serious and then it got ugly, never going their again. I prefer sex at the alter and in the back of a voyageur bus.

rub