A Very Awkward Situation

Well I never met up with an SP in public, but I did get caught screwing my girlfriend in her parents basement... the mother walked in the girlfriend stood up dress falls down I stand up hard dick'n all.... mother disappears and starts slamming pots and cupboards.... I was now dressed when the dad walked in he asked me to help him with the armoir.... I did then left....

I think meeting an SP in public seems to be much safer....

rub

My friend High School crush dancing on stage. I still remember it, I was out for a bachelor party and then she came up to dance. The only thing that came out of my mouth was her real name and she just stop dancing and look like a deer caught in the head lights. Few seconds later, she continue dancing, after she came at the table, had a beer we talk and had fun the rest of the evening. Both kinda stun but she knew one day it would happen.

Had a blast telling my friend I saw her in the nude. Not sure if he ever when to check it out. Should ask him.