A Very Awkward Situation

This hasn't happened to me but is something I wonder about sometimes....

Has anyone gone for a massage and run into a masseuse whom you know from somewhere else?

or conversely,

Has any attendent had someone they know come in for a massage?

or additionally,

Has anyone run into a masseuse while out with a friend, spouse, girlfriend, etc?

Guest f***2f***

Has anyone gone for a massage and run into a masseuse whom you know from somewhere else?

or conversely,

or additionally,

Has anyone run into a masseuse while out with a friend, spouse, girlfriend, etc?

yes i ran into one while with a family friend and she didn' say a word....very professional...no problem

It happened to me. Ran into a lady while I was out with friends - friends that do not know about the hobby. It was cool because we both just sort of visually acknowledged each other and carried on. The next time I saw her we had a good laugh over it.

Now - the first scenario you describe is unique. If you saw the lady in one studio and promised her you'd return and never did - now you've run into her somewhere else, yes awkward.

I've run-in to a few gals over the years. Its always been polite, a little smile and nod that's it. I did run into one gal at venus envy, back when it was in the market, this might have been a little awkward for her i guess since she was in the middle of buying some rather kinky toys. After, I saw her at work and asked her if she runs into client outside of work alot. She said it happens, but mentioned one time when she had an appointment with a client who ended up being one of her teachers in highschool. He was already in the room stripped down, she walked in and they noticed each other. I guess he was as shocked as her, so she got another MA to take the session. That has got to be the definition of awkward.

Narman

Yep. Happened to me at a party a few years back. She was discrete and so there wasn't a problem and in fact, knowing that there was this shared secret between us was kind of a turn-on. So rest easy, in this town you can usually count on professionalism from MPAs at reputable establishments. First rule about fight club is no one talks about fight club. ;)

As for Venus Envy, I once had a rather interesting exchange there with a business associate who was in the process of choosing a new vibrator just as I was walking in. As much as you might think it could be awkward, it wasn't because both she and I were both nonchalant about the whole thing.

or conversely,

or additionally,

It happens more then I wish it did.

The first time this ever happened was when I worked in a massage parlor my old roommate who I new always had a crush on me came in. I think we were both surprised to see each other. Since I was the one sitting at the front desk I introduced him to all the other girls. I felt very awkward and embarrassed. He had wanted to see me but I said it wasn?t an option. He chose one of the other girls and when he was ready to leave I went to another room so we didn?t have to bump into each other again. This almost made me quite my job. Then when I went independent he called and I didn?t realize it was him on the phone, set up the appointment and I felt totally awkward once again when I opened the door and saw it was him. Since he was already at my in call and I was dressed up I thought I would go ahead and try it. He has come back several times since. The awkwardness has gone away.

Some upon meeting have just said ?Do we know each other?? I have not really refused anyone anymore. Upon chatting with one of my regulars we finally figured out we know each other from the gym, another one we realized we went to high school together, the list goes on.

When in public I have experienced everything from men who look away to men who come running over and hollering ?Hi Brandi? when they see me. I have had many men who have later told me they felt I didn?t like them because I didn?t acknowledge them when seeing them publicly. I just feel it is best not to because one never knows if either of us is with someone else. Even though you might not see anyone, mine or your friends or family could be not far away and later ask questions like who was that person you said hi to. I never intend to come across as to be insensitive or rude but if I don?t say hi it is because I value both our boundaries of privacy.

I ran into one service provider that I have seen a lot of times at Walmart with my family; we had a eye contact in which we recognize each other but both of us acted professionally and keep shopping...

I ran into the same girl in driving licence office and she was with her mom and me by myself but again the same professionalism..

I always assumed the professionalism outside of work was a given. I appreciate the reinforcement on that.

I guess the fear is that one walks in and the MA is a friend of the spouse, or even the friend of a son/daughter for those of us old enough to have kids that age.

i once ran into an SP (i met her as a dancer at pigale's) in montreal at a club. she came up to me while i was at the bar and whispered some naughtiness into my ear, bought me a shot, french kissed me and then walked off. my friends all looked at me wondering what just happened. we were both out for some fun with our friends that night. it was a total blast running into her.

i've run into other MP's and we've always smiled at each other and walked on. there are a couple i would definitely stop and have a conversation with if the situation was right. i think a lot of it has to do with the situation.

Ran into a girl who went to junior high with me. The most awkward moment. But proceeded with a decent nude HJ anyway :)

It happens frequently and never have I had anyone behave inappropriately. I attended a charity function with a friend who is openly gay, I was sitting at a table with 9 other couples. 3 of the men at the table were guests. Acknowledging eye contact was the only indication of hello. We had a wonderful evening and still laugh about it to this day. There was dancing after the dinner and I simply proceeded to flirt with all the women at the table (straight women are a favorite pasttime of mine when Patron is involved!) and all assumed I was as gay as my date...

Catherine

Guest gagagaga

I went to a place on Beechwood years ago and had an awesome MP...totally hot. She told me she was in nursing school or something. Years later I starting working in a hospital, and there she was...not a nurse, but close. Nothing was ever said.

I had one MA ask me on a date when she was dome the massage. We went out a few times, then it fizzled. Years Later I was with my new wife, and we bumped into her in a bar. She yelled "Hey Joe" ...didn't like that too much.

Very interesting thread Krusty. I have to say that this has never happened to me but I have surely thought about it. I did however overhear someone talking about an MP I have been to and also saw someone there I knew very well;) Let me just say that since then, I have a new friend.

recently I made a comment to a friend about a massage parlour sign while walking by ... this led to a conversation about it and behold - we are both hobbiests ! the downside - we both had the same favourite mp and although each of us had spent hundreds of hours with her - the things we found out about her in our private moments were completely different....she had maintained a different back story/life history for each of us over a period of years ... amazing.

i'm a young a man, 25 and i really enjoy to MP scene here in ottawa and apparently so does my father.

I was walking out of one (which i will not name) and my father was the next client walking in. Like what the hell do you say in that case? "hi dad, how's mom and FYI so&so has excellent technique, great release." Lucky for me my Dad played it cool and told me to hang on. Pop went up stairs and told them that he would be back in a sec came back and solved the situation.

And i quote "Listen son we both know what goes on in there, i like this place it's close to my work and i can sneak in and out during my lunch. To avoid this unpleasantness in the future, stay away from this one as far as you're concerned this one is mine, there are dozens in the city go to one them and I will only go to this one."

My reply "this is the only place i know dad and i'm totally green at this."

"Go home and google Club Madeline Jae, I will not return there, it's yours now. And never go to #%& ever it's just a dump. We never speak of this meeting again, alright" my dad says giving me the finger point at the end

" No shit dad."

"watch your language, and for Christ sake call your mother." (i'm not making up the call your mother part, he tells me that all the time, but still as if he told to call home at that point in time)

I have to say all in all it was pretty weird but in the end i got a strong recommendations to CMJ a very classy place and became a little smarter at this whole game of ours.

And we have not spoken about it since, it's almost like it never happened, but everytime I walk out of CMJ i check over my shoulder. i just really hope that my dad is not a member of CERB or atleast doesn't read this. And dad if you do read this don't worry I got a couple a notchs in my belt now and i'm playing this game well. And if you want to return to CMJ sometime, just go on a weekend.

• Like 6

thanks man, it was just to good not to share. I think that it would be really funny if my father would post this experience from his point of view, if he is a member.

Taxman, you made me spit my beer with that tale! Hah!

I saw a SP I had visited frequently for awhile at a coffee shop once. It had been some time since I had seen her, as her phone had been disconnected and I had no other way to contact her, and I noticed her in the shop. The problem was, I didn't recognize her right away. When I knew her previously, she had long blonde hair. The woman I was looking at had dark brow hair, shorter and in a different style. I saw she was looking at me, and realized I had been staring at her, trying to figure out how I knew her. As I looked away, it sunk in where I knew her from! I looked back with recognition onmy face, but she was getting up to leave. Since neither of us were alone, we did the smile and nod thing. I later managed to reconnect with her and we had many enjoyable visits together.

I used to go to a MP in the west end and saw one MPA only twice. One day she walked into my place of business and became a regular customer. I always feel awkward seeing her at my work, expecially since it has my family's pic displayed prominently in the office. She never acknowledged my visit to her MP so I am still wondering whether she even remembers me at the MP!

Taxman now thats an experience but definitely nice of the ol man to leave you with such a classy establishment as CMJ. As so I read cant wait to join.

i had a similar experience only with an SP. I went to see a girl from this site and got to the door and we both recognized each other but we couldnt figure out where we knew each other from. I went in anyways ad had a good time and we joked about how upset we might be once we realize how we really know each other. LOL.

I have never run in to an SP or MP who was a previous acquaintance, I really haven't been in this country long enough to know that many people anyway! However, I do have SP's and MP's come in to work on a regular basis. I have never found it to be awkward. I just act like I normally do, stay professional and helpful. It's no biggie to me, and I think they appreciate it as well.