Some KICK ASS holiday jingles!

I'm kind of a humbug (or as I prefer...."bumhug" :p ) Every year I find it near impossible to get into the "holiday spirit". I can't stand the shopping, I can't stand the decorations, I can't stand the snow, I can't stand the trees.....but most of all.....I CANNOT stand the damned christmas music plaguing me everywhere I go.....it sucks...nope...don't like it.

So I thought it would be fun to start a threat about some refreshing "non-christmasy" christmas songs.....the not-so-wholesome christmas songs :D

And considering where we are I thought there would be no better choice to start things off than AC/DC's

(the video's worth checking out even if you don't like the song ;) )
  • Like 1

This doesn't really qualify as kick ass but it certainly makes me smile each time I hear it (and I already own a comb)...

and here's a couple more for you that are a little more in line with the thread theme...

I'm kind of a humbug (or as I prefer...."bumhug" :p ) Every year I find it near impossible to get into the "holiday spirit". I can't stand the shopping, I can't stand the decorations, I can't stand the snow, I can't stand the trees.....but most of all.....I CANNOT stand the damned christmas music plaguing me everywhere I go.....it sucks...nope...don't like it.

So I thought it would be fun to start a threat about some refreshing "non-christmasy" christmas songs.....the not-so-wholesome christmas songs :D

And considering where we are I thought there would be no better choice to start things off than AC/DC's

(the video's worth checking out even if you don't like the song ;) )

I'd say this could be one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWMTF5fLA6o

• Like 1

I think that the Drive-By Truckers Mrs. Claus' Kimono qualifies.

Also, in the Bah humbug vein, here's Patton Oswalt doing a great bit about how terrible that song Christmas Shoes is.

How about Halford's Christmas album, Winter Songs? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3KShZjtrX4

Or perhaps german beer metallers Tankard with the song Fuck Christmas?

There's also we wish you a merry Christmas with an all star cast that Includes Dio, Alice Cooper, Tony Iommi and Frickin' Lemmy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54CMth4Jpg

Additional Comments:

Alice Cooper - Santa Claus Is Coming

• Like 1

Another non-traditional Christmas song that dovetails nicely with the spirit of this board

Reggie Watts - Christmas is for Fucking

• Like 1

"Cradle my bells and work my horn".....couldn't have said it better myself! :D

. I actually really dig these guys...they have a really interesting sound and are friggin' amazing in concert. Reggae-Metal...very interesting.

I think we should release our very own compilation Holiday Season cd...."The Cerb Super Duper Kick Ass Bumhug Holiday Hootenanny Extravaganza!"......limited editions include an extra large, extra suckable ribbed candy cane and 2 glow in the dark rubbers (red and green of course)......sure it'll be in the Zellers bargain bin within a month. But who cares? Who's with me?!

Posted via Mobile Device