New Year's Resolutions

We have our thread on what we'd like for Christmas, but 2012 is fast approaching too. So what is your New Year's Resolution, and are you going to keep it, or seriously attempt to keep it.

Mine, to lose a few (well quite a few LOL) pounds. Biggest thing in that regard is starting to exercise by walking, but also start eating more healthy balanced meals

Second one, don't know if it qualifies in the resolution catagory, take a certain lady (she knows who she is) fishing...was supposed to this last season, but the season sort of slipped by

And third, and I'm hoping here, that there is a CERB summer social end of June/first three weeks July, would love to attend one

RG

We have our thread on what we'd like for Christmas, but 2012 is fast approaching too. So what is your New Year's Resolution, and are you going to keep it, or seriously attempt to keep it.

Mine, to lose a few (well quite a few LOL) pounds. Biggest thing in that regard is starting to exercise by walking, but also start eating more healthy balanced meals

Second one, don't know if it qualifies in the resolution catagory, take a certain lady (she knows who she is) fishing...was supposed to this last season, but the season sort of slipped by

And third, and I'm hoping here, that there is a CERB summer social end of June/first three weeks July, would love to attend one

RG

I would go for three in a flash, as it were.

I would want to have as good a year in 2012 as I had in 2011; I want a change after that professionally and I would like the time to plan that too.

There are a few people who I would like to meet as well.....

CB

Guest **cely***r***ne

I would like to learn some new things, like how to save money better, learn how to regain my credit and quit smoking...

I tried last year...but failed. This year I must do it! I said by the time Im 30, so this is the year :)

my new years resolution it's the some one i make ever year but never keep, lose weight. hopefully this year is the year.

Loose the last 10 lbs I want to loose.

toned up around my bum/thighs

finish paying the money I own to my dad

Do a road trip to the States

Finish my back tattoo by May

Learn to trust people again

Go further then Ontario and Québec...

continue all year long to do pole dancing and also take up yoga in the new year

do the half marathon

Guest S**a*Q

Focus. (That's a rough one for me. ADHD is a cruel, yet interesting mistress)

My own apartment. (That's in the works)

Get back into shape, now that I've worked past the knee issue of last Xmas. (Hopefully my knee will survive this winter...)

I am the most terrible person at keeping resolutions. I always forget them. So I just go ahead and do whatever I resolve to do when I think of them. I don't need an arbitrary time frame to make myself a better person.

to get bigger jugs and stick them in everybodys face,lol, oh and have more sex and eat more junk food ,live is to be lived ,so I will live it well ,I hope everyones new year is happy and prosperous

Edited by cr**tyc***es
spelling again!!
  • Like 1

Guest ***nsut***jr

Take more time for myself and when I do shut out all the distractions.

Learn to focus and stay in the moment.

Forget most of 2011 of which most was a pretty crappy year.

Learn more, laugh as much as I can and share the company of good people while trying to do some good along the way.

Learn more, laugh as much as I can and share the company of good people while trying to do some good along the way.

This is a really amazing one! I think I may steal it for myself =).

I resolve to compliment at least one stranger a day. I already started doing it and it's so cool to see people's reactions. Sometimes it makes someone's whole day. :)

• Like 1

Quit working so much, relax and play more

Travel to new places

Spend more time with family

Re-establish some neglected friendships

Just enjoy life

> Travel.

> Shed 15 pounds right after Christmas(long brisk walks,some yoga and light weights).

> Get out and golf this coming season, did not do enough last season.

> Be more driven this year in my business (although 2011 was good, hopefully 2012 will be much better).

> Of course completing my sexual appetite when desired.

WAY MORE SEX!

WAY MORE SEX!

WAY MORE SEX!

WAY MORE SEX!

WAY MORE SEX!

Volunteers?

I volunteer!

Plus they say it could be good to help shed the unwanted pounds... :-)

- Keep being there for my friends, family, strangers and charities

- Work out more

- Hopefully stop being so shy and book an appointment with one of these lovely ladies, eventually becoming a trusted semi-regular! (hmmm I wonder if anyone does paid webcam sessions as sort of a starting point to pry me out of my shell a bit? hmmm I will have to look into that!)

- Contribute more to this great community!