As I stated earlier, I fully support the ladies imposing a cancellation fee of some sort. I don't think that this should have to be communicated in advance of booking in any way, because there are so many situations in which exceptions will be made, or in which the fee may be modified because of the circumstances. I also don't feel the ladies need to offer a discount if they cancel, though I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Ultimately, the client and the provider have a lot of power in this transaction (sounds dirty when I use that word.) If a provider no shows or cancels and the client is upset, he can choose to take his end of the transaction elsewhere. Likewise, if a client cancels or no shows and is unwilling to pay a nominal fee, the provider can choose to not see that client again. There is no obligation on either part. And, honestly, the ladies have it tougher; they're losing revenue, whereas the client could book with someone else, go for a massage, visit s strip club, etc.

Any client booking with a lady should assume that cancellation or no showing may come with a penalty. It's pretty common sense.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

I would like to add that in my situation, the cancellation fee is subjective and I've only had to enforce it once with a client that just decided he was within his rights to just not show up. When I did ask him what happened, he admitted he got sidetracked and couldn't make it. He's a regular of mine and has tried to disrespect my time on a few occasions. The night I asked what happened, he made no apologies. He thinks because he see's me often, which was suggested in this thread by a few, that it all adds up to the same thing anyway. I don't care if you see me once a week or once a year in this case. It very inconsiderate.

I had no problem letting him know how much compensation he did need to bring me when he messaged the next week for another apt. If he wanted to see me again, it was the least he could do to pay for my preparation time. If not, he is quite welcome to find another provider. I had mixed feelings about the fee, so that's why I started this thread.

Thanks to those that let me know my policy is fair, and for contributing to a very informative subject.

Guest sh****s****r

I would just like to add, loss of revenue is 1 thing but my time and the lovely ladies time are important issues as well. The 1 thing we can't get back in life is time.