Flirting in and out of the hobby

I thought I'd start a new thread on this topic of flirting. Within the theater of hobbying, yes there is an element of flirting. It is about awakening the senses, about getting the mojo going. I find lately that I'm flirting with ladies everywhere. At the coffee shop, in the supermarket, at the store when I'm purchasing gifts to take on my dates. At my favorite bar, of course I have a favorite waitress and yes, upon my arrival, she greets me with a big kiss. She is always impeccable. Sorry, almost sounds like I'm recommending her :-D. Ok the question for all members here is how much (or little) do you flirt outside the hobby?

I thought I'd start a new thread on this topic of flirting. Within the theater of hobbying, yes there is an element of flirting. It is about awakening the senses, about getting the mojo going. I find lately that I'm flirting with ladies everywhere. At the coffee shop, in the supermarket, at the store when I'm purchasing gifts to take on my dates. At my favorite bar, of course I have a favorite waitress and yes, upon my arrival, she greets me with a big kiss. She is always impeccable. Sorry, almost sounds like I'm recommending her :-D. Ok the question for all members here is how much (or little) do you flirt outside the hobby?

I never stop flirting - ever. The response varies from a flirt and a smile back, to being ignored. I get hit on a lot (which is funny for an ugly bugger like me), and have been given quite a few business cards from strangers - and I never take them up. Why? Flirting is fun but it is not a sexual activity and I am aware of it. According to the psychologists, it's a communication activity.

Personally I flirt all the time. I meet lots of very attractive women at work everyday, so I constantly flirt with them. I think flirting is a very healthy thing to do and there is nothing wrong with it. I was flirting with woman yesterday at the gorcery store, everytime I would turn down an aisle she would be coming in the opposite direction. I'd give her a little smile and a slight raise of the eyebrow and she would blush each time. I think it's a lot of fun, and there is nothing better than flirting with an attractive woman :)

When the opportunity arises, I find I flirt with women almost everywhere and most circumstances. Imagination runs wild!

To me, Its human nature and I think its healthy. However, I try to keep flirting to a minimum when I have another lady in my presence so they receive my attention!

The flirting is always there, both ways too...I found in hobbying your self confidence is boosted therefore you end up staring,glancing, talking with the same confidence, may it be with a gorgeous sales clerk, waitress, neighbor (my bad) but when with another lady>>>> remember this quote<<<<

"It is alright to look and view the menu providing you eat at home"...:mrgreen:..hehehehe

I agree with the point about confidence. The more you have, the more you get. :wink: The danger is, perhaps, being so confident you spread yourself a little too thinly. :???: Though flirting is always harmless fun. (Or pretty harmless anyway - I totally agree it's rude to do it when your with another woman. Unless she has a peculiar sense of humour, of course.)

The flirting is always there, both ways too...I found in hobbying your self confidence is boosted therefore you end up staring,glancing, talking with the same confidence, may it be with a gorgeous sales clerk, waitress, neighbor (my bad) but when with another lady>>>> remember this quote<<<<

"It is alright to look and view the menu providing you eat at home"...:mrgreen:..hehehehe

I totally agree it's rude to do it when your with another woman.

I'm all for that! I find that lately I'm in quite a few social gatherings and there is always a healthy mix of female company - and out comes the charm. A few have joked or made comments about me being a sweet talker. :-)

What can I say, I work hard but I like to play harder!

Sales always include some flirting, I am a big flirt. I also make it perfectly clear that it is just fun and games, nothing more (usually bring up the wife and kids if it gets a little out of hand). I am sure that the ladies consider me as one of those all talk and no action types.

Sales always include some flirting, I am a big flirt. I also make it perfectly clear that it is just fun and games, nothing more (usually bring up the wife and kids if it gets a little out of hand). I am sure that the ladies consider me as one of those all talk and no action types.

Red light - Green Light

I notice that some women will be quick to put up their left hand innocently whether its to brush hair off their face etc Sometimes you see brilliancy. Other times you don't. Got to love body language where many things are said without saying a word.

You just need to be smart about it, when,how,where,who...For example going to one of my favourite sex shops, the sales ladies like flirting with male customers, I don't mind cause I'm by myself.Or when you might be with a flirt waitress at a bar or in fact at Scotiabank place in a suite, those ladies work hard for little money they get, so they flirt to a point to achieve tips...nothing wrong with it..you just need to exercise caution...to enjoy the fun of it!:lol:

I agree with the point about confidence. The more you have, the more you get. :wink: The danger is, perhaps, being so confident you spread yourself a little too thinly. :???: Though flirting is always harmless fun. (Or pretty harmless anyway - I totally agree it's rude to do it when your with another woman. Unless she has a peculiar sense of humour, of course.)

It is true that this hobby sure raises your self-esteem and confidence.

It's when you flirt and you get that amazing eye contact, smile and that simple verbal exchange of greeting from them that melts your insides to your toes and you end up blushing...wow

at Scotiabank place in a suite, those ladies work hard for little money they get, so they flirt to a point to achieve tips...nothing wrong with it..you just need to exercise caution...to enjoy the fun of it!:lol:

Yes - I've been to many a suite and have been graced with some fine looking hostesses there. Have had to keep the flirt meter down due to the fact that I'm either with potential customers or partners. Yes - there is some fine eye candy there - have often wondered if any of them might be interested in a little shootout action after a game -after the business partners have left of course.

Guest f***2f***

I'm always flirting and the ladies like it. I've never taken it to the next level but you never know.

I leased a 100 level suite there for many years (until the gov cracked down and wouldn't let people go anymore).

The hostesses were always on point... very well groomed, and very sweet. Everyone flirted with them as did they. But to my knowledge never did it go beyond that at any time.

I've started doing some hardcore flirting at work recently, as I know I will be leaving in the next few weeks. This has started to work out very nicely so far, lots of hugs and touching from the young ladies at work. I figure why not? Might as well since I'm leaving and it seems to be working very nicely so far!