What do you love about Cerb? What makes you keep coming back?

Somthing I don't think has been said...I like CERB because dispite hiccups, we want this board, nay community to continue...we think it's worth fighting for...this thread is case in point

RG

• Like 1

I was told about Cerb by a very special lady who joined the site. Ever since I met her (over 6 years now) we have always kept in touch through various boards Pm'ing. She is a super sweet lady and if she moves to another board she usually advises me and we continue communicating that way. Other than that I like to see the members comments on the people, issues and various opinions.

I will throw in my two cents worth every once in a while. Like now, lol.

3 words:

Boobies, Butts, and Beyond.

OK so maybe the odd interesting discussion here and there too.

Or the odd filthy dirty PM's here and there (you know who you are :p )

But mostly the Boobies, Butts, and Beyond :D

What I like about Cerb is that it is a sort of gateway that can lead you to physical and emotional intimacy with like minded people or lead you to discovering new kinds of pleasure you may have been only curious about before or that you didn't know you'd enjoy! We are all sexual beings (well most of us anyways!) and it is great to have a place to be open about sex in ways we just can't be elsewhere, to discuss issues of all kinds, crack some jokes, give and receive advice on various things (thanks everyone for the advice I've received!) and help each other out.

Sites like this help break down the stereotypes one may have about the hobby, about service providers and about clients and most importantly, Cerb also provides tools and community support to help the providers and clients have safe encounters!

• Like 3

I come back to CERB to improve my English vocabulary and writing skills. English is not my first language! People at work are very impressed at my new found wittiness. Little do they know...

• Like 1