etiquette question from newbie

if she initiates the conversation i see no problem, that means she enjoys chating with you off the clock. I'm sure if it was problem she'd let you know.

You still havent' told us much about this sp you've met, spill the beans partner this community is about sharing!

There is no harm in chatting with someone. If you both enjoy it, keep it up. Who knows where it could lead to. Maybe she will want to see you "off the clock". Just be aware of what you could be getting into.

Also, you can always just ask her, "Do you mind chatting like this with me for free?" It never hurts to check to see where the other person is coming from rather than just make assumptions.

Like other(s) have said, if she initiated, then roll with it. No harm in talking to her, it might even lead to good things.

Maybe have a conversation with her if she is chatting too much and set some ground rules. I's sure is nice. I am sure she likes cahtting with you. She may be lonely between calls and wants someone to talk to. Doesn't mean she is trying to have you visit her evey day. If it is too much chat for you for sure you can tell her respectfully that you cant chat so much without insulting her.

I have not found an SP yet who isn't a good talker, or should I say, conversationalist. Maybe I am lucky. With the strength needed to be an SP, I am sure if you were not welcome, you would know by now. You are probably a nice guy and elle desire parler avec toi.

Bonne chance.

Posted via Mobile Device

Also, you can always just ask her, "Do you mind chatting like this with me for free?" It never hurts to check to see where the other person is coming from rather than just make assumptions.

This is an excellent suggestion. Talk to her about it and ask her directly. Tell her you enjoy the conversation, explain how often your finances allow you to visit her and she'll let you know either by telling you straight out or just easing up on the chat...

Catherine

Guest f***2f***

i've exchanged emails and chat with quite a few sps and it's just normal "keeping in touch" as far as I'm concerned. I don't abuse the priviledge by flooding their inboxes and they don't flood mine...the sps are human beings too...it could be she just likes to chat with you...as cat and others say just get the ground rules straight.