How do you screen good dates from bad

I have a question i've been meaning to ask , so i guess i will make this a public question . I am curious how would a lady screen her dates from good to bad ? And how safe are the male members on this site ?

Well a lot of the ladies I see use verification

They get (at least from me they do) happily from me

Full Name

Verifiable phone number

A reference from another lady

Email address

Board Handle (confirmed through a pm)

The ladies probably have more insights on this, but they may pm you

And providing verification information to the ladies, well in my experience they use it responsibly, for their safety. They aren't using it to breach your privacy

Always good to be safe

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 3

Guest C*****tte

To add to screening / safety measures listed above, I only do outcall to hotels and not to residences. I require a real last name for outcall so I can confirm the client is indeed registered. It has happened where fake bookings occur and a lady goes only to not have the client there.

I have a question i've been meaning to ask , so i guess i will make this a public question . I am curious how would a lady screen her dates from good to bad ? And how safe are the male members on this site ?

OOI, do you have access to the SP-only section?

I'm asking because I think this sort of thing has come up before (can't remember when and too lazy to search, sorry) and IIRC some of the ladies were reluctant to discuss this sort of thing in the public areas of the site. The reason - again, IIRC - was that public discussion of the precautions the ladies take to ensure their own safety would provide information that might be useful to those who would seek to circumvent those safeguards, which would be a Bad Thing.

So, you might do better asking this in the SP-only section. I suspect (but don't know, obviously :) ) that you might get better answers to your second question there, too...

• Like 1

If you choose to use a board handle as a screening tool, one reason to do that is to actually go and read their posts. Just being a member here doesn;t mean you may decide what you offer and what you think they may be looking for is the same thing. You can get an idea of what they like by recommendations or comments they may be making.

Since most of my clients do not come from the board I do not use board handles. The screening process for everyone is different. Different things work for different ladies. I like to talk with clients for a while before we meet, this allows me to get a feel for their personalities as well as compatibility. I do not require last names, but I do require a phone # I can contact them on. I find asking probing questions works best for me. The true gentlemen have no problem answering my questions. The ones who are considered WOT won't take the time to answer them or will answer them with more questions.

Screening also varies depending on if you do incall vs. outcall, and if you book ahead or only take pre-booked appointments.

Also trust your gut feeling above all! Even if the client answers all of your questions and you still get a bad gut feeling usually it is for a good reason.

When declining a client you do not owe them an explanation other then you do not wish to meet them. Most will accept that and just move on.

Again this is just my 2 cents and like I said at the beginning of this is that screening is different for everyone and it is best to figure out what works for you.

If you choose to use a board handle as a screening tool, one reason to do that is to actually go and read their posts. Just being a member here doesn;t mean you may decide what you offer and what you think they may be looking for is the same thing. You can get an idea of what they like by recommendations or comments they may be making.

Now when I'm booking with a lady that has verification requirements, I just automatically provide, in addition to other information, board handle, confirmed by pm (something some ladies do request btw). And I've gotten to the point of doing it on auto pilot so to speak, providing the information within the first two emails, even if a date for an encounter has yet to be established. If a lady has even partial screening/verification requirements I provide all information. Only thing, I only give a reference once I contact and get the lady's permission to use her as a reference.

But the board handle in and of itself, I don't see it as a screening tool, it just allows the lady to, by reading posts, get an idea of the guy she is going to meet.

And I found one other benefit, since I have to plan ahead. By giving verification information well in advance of an encounter, the lady now knows I'm serious about seeing her. I'm not one of those guys who likes to waste ladies time by sending frivolous emails (I emailed ladies who believed that when I first embarked on this lifestyle, and had to explain why I was planning ahead...and some of those ladies I've never met because they didn't believe me)

Some ramblings

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

A detailed discussion about screening potential clients is better suited for the SP-only section than the public boards. While some men may be reluctant to provide personal details early in the discussion, there are other ways to qualify them, whether from verification services, references from other companions or other information.

The men on this site are like men everywhere. Most are good guys who want the same things we do: the opportunity to spend some mutually-enjoyable time together on terms that are acceptable to both parties with no strings attached. Always recognize that membership in and reputation with a board or website is no guarantee that someone will be a good or a safe client. Similarly, a man who has never contacted a paid companion before and who doesn't belong to any board may be a fabulous client. Everyone starts somewhere!

In general, my advice is to take your time screening prospective clients. Be wary of those who insist on meeting right away without giving information about who they are unless you're both very sure that this is the way you want to work and you have help available nearby if you need it. Take a pass on anyone who argues about your rates or demands extras or special consideration.

Most troubles begin over conflicts that could have been avoided with clear communication, so make your limits and expectations extremely clear from the outset. For example, if you use condoms for everything (including oral sex performed on him), make sure you say so.

Never relax your limits just because you need the money badly, because it's late at night, because you've had too much to drink, because you're tired or depressed or because you're already late paying the rent or another bill. Nothing is more important than your safety at any time. Ever.

Edited by SamanthaEvans
typo repair!
  • Like 9