Can anybody tell me if this Asain Lady named Suky still around.. She does have good reviews on here. Older asian lady on the West Side.. Let me know if she is anybody

Cheers

I tried calling her a few days before Xmas and got "number unavailable" message. She does travel west to visit friends often. I'm in Suky withdrawal :(

I'm sorry Suky; I've yet to submit your long overdue recommendation.

I saw her just before she left and she told me of her trip. She should be back by now. Slurp, your not the only one going through Suky withdrawal. If I may say so, this is one gorgeous and wild woman. She is a perfect lady outside the bedroom, but behind closed doors she's a real wild one. I'll omit the expletives, but you get the idea.

COME HOME SUKY! I NEED YOU!

I'm sorry Suky; I've yet to submit your long overdue recommendation.

I met her in Dec. just before Christmas. Like you, I have yet to submit a recommendation. I am waiting for her to come back and I hope she does.

Sounds like she will be a busy girl when she returns. If I ever get to Ottawa she will be at the top of my list to visit, from her pics and reco's she seems like someone I would very much enjoy.

I hope she just extended her vacation, possibly due to Chinese New Year. But that's over now so hope she's back soon. I'm a bit worried because when i first met her about a year ago she thought she would only stay here about 6 months. She was always lonely and missing her friends in Vancouver, said she had no one to go clubbing with here. Turned into a year so hope this isn't the end. Never got to say goodbye, last saw her in Nov or early Dec I think.

I tried calling her a few days before Xmas and got "number unavailable" message. She does travel west to visit friends often. I'm in Suky withdrawal :(

Slurp ... relief from your "withdrawal" is just a phone call away. Suky has returned and I jumped at the chance of an afternoon appointment with her. As usual, stupendous service!

She's having problems with her internet, so that's why she hasn't posted recently.

Her contact info can be found here.... So.Suky

The fact she is not running ads currently probably means she has more availability than normal. I saw her the other day and her extended vacation to HK, China, Japan etc seems to have revitalized her. If you decide to see her buckle your seat belts and enjoy the ride! LOL