A Few Experiences

Hello All... This is my first post but have been on here for awhile, as well as another board(i dont have many posts there either)... Im still kind of new to this so my experience is low... but I figure what the hell..come out of your shell a little and stop being so shy and share what you have done... so here goes, but first a warning - i doubt whatever i write will be as good as some of those on here and maybe fall on the boring side - however he ladies i do talk about are far from boring so my apologies in advance...

Monique - She was the first SP I ever visited. I had been going to MPs but wanted a little more I suppose and saw great reviews and write ups on her...plus was kind of recommended by an MP that had heard really good things about her...anyways... being the nervous wreck that I am, obviously going in(not that way) I was nervous...but she put me at ease.She has incredible legs and is very enthusiastic and open to try many things. She was really nice and very talented(from what i know of this anyways...myexperience outside of this fun hobby is/was/still is very very limited) and very sexy. Had a really good time. Actually saw her twice, but the second time, after the 1st round, was feeling a tad guilty so I had to kybosh the 2nd round. (Which was unfortunate - but yes, sometimes i feel guilty)(she was very nice about it)...anyways... she was great! Although my one thing I didnt like too much was the location... The place was clean and nice, but the building itself, well, not my cup of tea, but it is a convienient location - and really who is there for the appearance of the building anyways.

Catherine - My second full visit with an SP. Again, nervous, awkward etc... but Cat is such a cool lady who put me at ease right away.(Well at ease as I can get lol - those that have seen probably know what im talking about). Cat is really sexy and sultry and stunning. (no guilt here lol)(ok maybe a little when i left). I can not wait to see her again... She was amazing! Actually she was the last one that I saw what seems like forever ago... Had an appointment scheduled later on after that 1st visit, but an emergency came up and well, didnt get the chance to see her again, and actually since then, Ive had the worst luck in getting an appointment that works schedule wise... But can not wait, and i can not stress this enough, can not wait to see her again! Amazing woman! Many of you know this already but you cant help but praise her! Hope to see you soon Cat!

Thats it for SPs... Ive been wanting to see Pretty Paige for ages but our schedules just havent matched up, and the 2 times it has - work decides to send me away(bastards - its like they know and they're screwing with me)... hope to see her at some point. Would also love to see Victoria Jolie...she just seems super hot - love her site.

As for MPs Ive been going for about 4 years now... My first and really the only one I go to is what is now CMJ...but went before it became CMJ...The lovely Jasmin Ive seen maybe around 12-15 times now and well she is my fave. Love the Jasmin! I have also seen from the sexy ladies she has, Gia(which was a duo with Jas) - WOW, Misty(alone and duo with Jas) WOW, a couple others that no longer work there anymore - they were at the old place...The famous Trish, Another who I have forgotten her name, and Victoria(I think that was her name) She had very large breasts :) I dont get to visit very often throughout the year, but Victoria had me back twice in one week I believe. So I love the Jas and the CMJ! They rock! and the ladies are just really cool there too. (I still get really nervous and awkward though - but part of me charm)

I have also seen Bethany - she was fun and sexy as well. Really good time with her. And i used to go to Barbara when she was still around, every so often, she was fun too and very into it...

Sorry for the long post - hope i didnt put anyone to sleep, on the flip side(no pun intended) if you are having trouble sleeping you can just read this...

Guest i***k***

Excellent reviews! Sounds like you've been having fun for awhile. Welcome to the "Cat" fan club as well. She's a phenomenally beautiful lady. I've yet to try CMJ but it sounds from your description to be a great place to visit.

Cheers,

ina

No need to apologize, you write what you feel and do that very well. As for the remaining bits of nerves and guilt, those should pass with time. One really good way to become more comfortable with women is just to spend a lot of time with them, both outside and inside the hobby. Sex is just another way of being with a woman, certainly one of the best ways, but not the only way if you want a balanced and relaxed emotional life.

No need to apologize, you write what you feel and do that very well. As for the remaining bits of nerves and guilt, those should pass with time. One really good way to become more comfortable with women is just to spend a lot of time with them, both outside and inside the hobby. Sex is just another way of being with a woman, certainly one of the best ways, but not the only way if you want a balanced and relaxed emotional life.

Thanks dude... I have gotten much better nerves and guilt wise, I dont think those would ever go as Im highly tense and neurotic...Guilt mainly as I am attached - thats where that comes from... nerves, because i have a vivid imagination and believe that whoever im visiting knows my SO or me (i know -the ego on me)... I do spend tons of time with women, be it my own, colleagues, friends and well those that hit on me when at functions.(not that i ever take them up on those - as i think it could get complicated).

Ah, okay, the SO guilt thing. Been there, done that, know what you're talking about. I'm really fortunate in that right now my main relationship is with someone who is at least as promiscuous about casual sex as I am and we're both quite open about what we do. Occasionally. we trade "war stories", which makes both of us hot. :?

Hey Spacey; the only rule about reviews is no negative. No other special instructions. Just writing how you feel is great. Welcome!

Hey Spacey; the only rule about reviews is no negative. No other special instructions. Just writing how you feel is great. Welcome!

Thanks Loneskater! Negativity is never a good a thing... i dont think I could be anyways... being mean or spiteful is just not me...

Sexy Pretty Paige....Next Christmas I will be out of town lol...Inlaws turn to have us...lol

One of these days though we shall meet, hopefully sooner rather than later...I still can not believe the dumb luck Ive had with getting to see you!

Although now I will be extremely nervous when we finally do meet as it has been a really loooooong time coming i dont want to be a let down as im sure it might be hard to live up to my super charmingly cute emails! :)

Finally got to see the one and only Pretty Paige! My God this woman is fabulously sexy! I am a very shy, neurotic maybe a little bit of a spazz of a person but she made me feel comfortable. She is gorgeous - her eyes are amazing and her lips equal wow! Her body is outstanding! She is really really nice and easy to talk to - im usually very quiet but she brought it out of me, when usually its like pulling teeth to get me to say anything as my mind is usually racing... well it was racing in a much better way this time around. Finally after what seems like forever - at least a year or so - of trying to get together it happend and nothing contributed to having to cancel this time! Yay! i admit I was really nervous because i didnt want to be a let down of a client and i hope i wasnt... I know I definitly was not let down and now i can not wait to be able to see her again!

What a stunning/awesome/fabulous/sexy lady!

thanks for a fantastic time Paige!

And hope to see you soon!

Guest i***k***
Finally got to see the one and only Pretty Paige! My God this woman is fabulously sexy! I am a very shy, neurotic maybe a little bit of a spazz of a person but she made me feel comfortable. She is gorgeous - her eyes are amazing and her lips equal wow! Her body is outstanding! She is really really nice and easy to talk to - im usually very quiet but she brought it out of me, when usually its like pulling teeth to get me to say anything as my mind is usually racing... well it was racing in a much better way this time around. Finally after what seems like forever - at least a year or so - of trying to get together it happend and nothing contributed to having to cancel this time! Yay! i admit I was really nervous because i didnt want to be a let down of a client and i hope i wasnt... I know I definitly was not let down and now i can not wait to be able to see her again!

Congrats on finally meeting the eminently beautiful and seductive Paige! Now get in line!!! :-D

Great reviews Spacey!

Like others have said, you just wrote how you felt and there's nothing wrong with that.

Hey spacey, I'm free next Christmas...Lets pre-book...lol

Kisses

If spacey doesn't take you up on that offer, Paige, I will!

Spaceykca...It only gets better after your first intimate post...when it's from the heart...there is no wrong or right way to say it...it is just said...so, thank you...we all learn from our shared experiences...

BTW, your not alone, I still get really nervous with the anticipation prior to every visit...kind of neurotically...lol

Tigerclaw

Guest f***2f***

yes i think we all get nervous with a new person. that's why i started to see a couple of girls on a regular basis...once the comfort level was there it was easier. I see the odd new girl every now and then so I won't get left high and dry (so to speak) when an sp quits suddenly (as one has done recently). but overall like the comfort of a regular sp.

yes i think we all get nervous with a new person. that's why i started to see a couple of girls on a regular basis...once the comfort level was there it was easier. I see the odd new girl every now and then so I won't get left high and dry (so to speak) when an sp quits suddenly (as one has done recently). but overall like the comfort of a regular sp.

Yes, regulars who have similar tastes and interests, and who occasionally become good friends, provide the deepest and most satisfying relationships. both on a sexual and emotional level. But at least half my time is spend on new adventures, often just interesting one-offs, which fulfills my need for variety. And sometimes helps expand the list of favs.