I just wish he'd be talked about less. To be honest it's filling up time normally dedicated to more relevant football analysis (e.g. X's & O's and covering other teams).

Anyway, on the topic of the playoffs, did anyone watch that Saints-49ers game. I've seen almost every game the past 5 years and this was the best ending I've experienced by far. I thought the game was over 3 times before it actually ended. Can't believe my dad went to see a play instead of staying to watch it with me!

• Like 1

Wow. Guess that ends that thread. Like I said at the beginning, I'm not a football fan but this situation has intrigued me and I plan to see what the future holds for Tim next season.

Yes, I think this thread has run it's course, but I have enjoyed it, and not just because it ended in a Bronco's loss, if you ask me who is the greatest QB of all time is I would answer you John Elway.

Well in this case, as the saying goes, "The cream rises to the top."

It was a good run and Tebow and the Broncos brought us lots of excitement over the past two months, but this season has drawn to a close for them.

Football is a team game. The QB no doubt has a major role, but last nights mismatch was a simple case of the better team dominated from start to finish - offence, defence, special teams and in every facet of the game and maybe especially in the QB position.

Is this a one season wonder for Tebow? I hope not because whatever it is about the man, he has had a history of winning and he does bring excitement to the game.

So now, on with the show. Lets go San Francisco! What an amazing game that was last night.:)

Thanks for starting this thread Lowdark. :) It's been fun!