NEW MASSAGE on Dalhousie st

Guest s**nflute
Has anyone tried new Massage on Dalhousie from SUN Ad ?? or should I TOFTT?

Definetly TOFTT......hopefully you can recommend.:motion:

Guest K***an

Been there a few times...very convenient and discreet (and no thuggish looking guys at the door). There are usually two attendants at any given time. There are two Chinese girls, one named Vicky (tall and athletic build) who goes back and forth between Ottawa and Toronto and and older woman who goes by Jenny. There is also a Japanese girl there who I have not met yet.

Been there a few times...very convenient and discreet (and no thuggish looking guys at the door). There are usually two attendants at any given time. There are two Chinese girls, one named Vicky (tall and athletic build) who goes back and forth between Ottawa and Toronto and and older woman who goes by Jenny. There is also a Japanese girl there who I have not met yet.

....aannnddd? c'mon - throw us a bone. Give us a nice story!

Guest s**nflute

Unlike Jabba, I have a bone....pleaee PM me with your thoughts.

Guest s**nflute
Want to try. Anyone knows the address or phone?

Have you tried looking at the SUN?

There used to be a place on Dalhousie St, many years ago, I wonder if the old-timers remember it? And is it the same place, reborn?

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
There used to be a place on Dalhousie St, many years ago, I wonder if the old-timers remember it? And is it the same place, reborn?

Is that the place where the high ranking police officer got busted.?

Is that the place where the high ranking police officer got busted.?

Or, he was accused of being a client there, which never panned out.

I remember it but have not been to new place to see.

Guest S*rca****sid
Tempas Spa and the Officer was good friends with the owner Diane so he got off

In more ways than one...

As I remember the story there was some kind of RCMP investigation into biker gang connections at this old spa. They swept in and found the customer list which included a name that was similar to the name of an Ottawa Police deputy chief at the time.

Posted via Mobile Device

Your correct there was an investigation. Gail was original owner sold to dIanne and another lady. They both worked there the lady I can't remember her name was the link to the Hells Angels. That is why is was closed the building owner tossed them out after all this went on.

It was one of the oldest places and was nice to go to but you always had to watch for LE outside because back then there was only a couple places.

It was one of the oldest places and was nice to go to but you always had to watch for LE outside because back then there was only a couple places.

Well, I don't know if it was one of only a couple of places at that time, there were plenty of places back then, but it might have been one of the few places in downtown or at least in the Market area.

Regarding client lists, I don't see how they could work in these places. Even back then, this stuff was cash-only, and there were never any need to have real client names. There were a few who might have paid by credit card or cheque, so their real names might well have been on file. But the rest were probably the typical Pauls, Jocks, Jims, Peters, Steves, etc. If a police official were actually going to a place like this, then they would have to be most naive people in the world, they above all should know about using your real name and let alone using a credit card or cheque.

Guest s**nflute
As I remember the story there was some kind of RCMP investigation into biker gang connections at this old spa. They swept in and found the customer list which included a name that was similar to the name of an Ottawa Police deputy chief at the time.

Posted via Mobile Device

OH YES!! that is so correct however we will never know the extent of the RCMP investigation and how the Ottawa LE got on the customer list or what were the arrangements after their finding. Maybe the Ottawa LE was working "undercover"

i was thinking the same thing! but for the first time I think...I TOFTT this afternoon. I will talk about my adventure, but more of a PM kind of talk about it. if you have questions, ask me!

Went to 216 Dalhousie TOFTT nice fit Chinese girl hot body! good massage several regular massage options Face 8.5 body 9.5 service 8.5 lots of teasing ! will return