Anyone been to 868 Merivale

anyone been to 868 Merivale. It honestly looks abit shady from the outside. PM me please.

Thanks

It's been around for years. i haven't been in a while. It can be very good and it can be bad, depending on the girls that are working. it's an ok place, has a shower. it's fairly discreet and quiet. u have to take a chance and try.

I think this is the old Magic Hands location.... brings back memories of my first massage..... with Summer. Fond memories.

This was one of the first massage places I went to in Ottawa (This was in 2011, can't remember exactly when). I won't say anything bad, not because we don't do that here but because I don't really have anything bad to say. But I can't really say anything good either. Very "meh" overall. The MA was nice enough and she got the job done. But it was all pretty workmanlike.

anyone been to 868 Merivale. It honestly looks abit shady from the outside. PM me please.

Thanks

If you're worried about "shady" looking, then this hobby is not for you. :confused0024:

It's seen some use.

Located on the 2nd floor. Has a main reception area, shower room, 2 massage rooms. Not really sound-proof either. Not the most luxurious joint. I think it's an Asian MP?

Had some fond memories when it was Magic Hands.

Summer, Riley, Liz.

I went there once. I knock on the door and it seems nobody was there. It was the day before Christmas so maybe they were close. There was no sign they were closed that day either. Never come came back again.