256 bank ( joy yee)

I haven't been here since one of my faves left but if you want to know rates simply give them a call.

I guess I was wondering how the mileage is, after all you usually get what you pay for in most situations, but sometimes with MPs it doesn't seem to matter if you drop a few green bills or a few brown ones. Well except maybe a goodbye hug lol...

I haven't been here since one of my faves left but if you want to know rates simply give them a call.

Been passing by this place alot and was wondering about the eitiquette. Do you get to choose the person ahead of time or is it first come first serve for walk ins. Also what are the price lists and rates if someone could PM me thanks.

Guest K***an

Rugger00 - It's really hit and miss, as they tend to move them around a bit to different spas. If you find one you like, you can always call ahead and check the schedule. Otherwise, it's the luck of the draw depending both on the day and the time of day.

Just wondering if someone could pm the info on the donation and any additional menu items Thanks.

Also if we get to chose or is it first come first served.

Posted via Mobile Device

Just wondering if someone could pm the info on the donation and any additional menu items Thanks.

Also if we get to chose or is it first come first served.

Posted via Mobile Device

Please DO NOT ask to have rates PM'd to you (Call them directly for this) as rates change all the time. You need to get that info directly from the provider/parlor.

I'd like if someone who went there recently would send me the rates and how the service was. I know it changes often but I want at least a ballpark figure ;)

I guess that there is no other way to get the message across to some of the new and older members than a post from the Moderator.

But even that seems to have fallen on "deaf keyboards" ! Call and or visit the establishment yourself and inquire about the rates for the various services and the girls who are providing them.

There can be a large difference on what a MP charges and it is all at her discretion. I have enjoyed the services of an Aisian MP on Kent Street for quite a while now. I am sure that the rate and service(s) that she provides me is not the same that is applied or offered to others.

I would provide a brief insight in the appearance of a MP and the services offered in a reply to a request via a PM but never a disclosure of rates. I believe that this is up to the MP involved, its her livelihood and its not up to me to decide what she is going to charge another client.

That being said, there is an saying in this hobby, "YMMV", for newbies, "Your Mileage May Vary"! You want to know, go and ask and if you do not like what you hear, negotiate or move on. The same can be said for appearances, go and see the MP's in person, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as they say and it should be part of your guideline in making your choice!

Happy Hobbying!

Rodehard

I guess that there is no other way to get the message across to some of the new and older members than a post from the Moderator.

But even that seems to have fallen on "deaf keyboards" ! Call and or visit the establishment yourself and inquire about the rates for the various services and the girls who are providing them.

There can be a large difference on what a MP charges and it is all at her discretion. I have enjoyed the services of an Aisian MP on Kent Street for quite a while now. I am sure that the rate and service(s) that she provides me is not the same that is applied or offered to others.

I would provide a brief insight in the appearance of a MP and the services offered in a reply to a request via a PM but never a disclosure of rates. I believe that this is up to the MP involved, its her livelihood and its not up to me to decide what she is going to charge another client.

That being said, there is an saying in this hobby, "YMMV", for newbies, "Your Mileage May Vary"! You want to know, go and ask and if you do not like what you hear, negotiate or move on. The same can be said for appearances, go and see the MP's in person, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as they say and it should be part of your guideline in making your choice!

Happy Hobbying!

Rodehard

Amen. And to add YMMevenV from visit to visit, USUALLY getting better as you get to know the MP and comfort level increases.

Guest Kr****er09

Has anyone been here recently? Could someone please PM me rates and recommendations on any of the girls currently there. Preferably any in their early 20's.

A lot of the newer members continue to post and ask to have rates for MP's or SP's pm'ed to them.

Maybe you could have a look at the suggestion that the MOD made in the post above regarding the pm'ing of rates by members to one another.

Personally I do not think that you should ask other members to pm rates to you, I believe that its up to the MP or SP involved, its her livelihood and its not up to me to decide what she is going to charge another client by pm'ing a rate that maybe out of date, an expired special or a rate that was given to me as a special consideration or as a way of showing her appreciation for continuing to use her services on a regular basis.

Rodehard

• Like 1