Spray on Condoms??

They're looking for volunteers before putting it on the market. Anyone of you guys planning a trip to Europe?

Not sure I would like that...it's kind of really unsexy at some point. At least when you put a normal condom on, unless you fumble around to open it...it doesn't take long.

The only advantage I see is it being a perfect fit. Other than that it just seems klunky and too complicated. I don't really see men carrying these devices around.

It is such a nice treat to have a provider put a condom on with her mouth. ;-) when the time is right.

Not sure I would like that...it's kind of really unsexy at some point. At least when you put a normal condom on, unless you fumble around to open it...it doesn't take long.

The latex looked pretty thick to me. Personally, I prefer ultra thin with a little lube to get the most sensation. Having said that, it is cool that someone is looking to make a better condom.

They're looking for volunteers before putting it on the market. Anyone of you guys planning a trip to Europe?

Well not only guys need to volunteer, they would need ladies I would think, they are somewhat impacted by the protection a man uses

RG

Additional Comments:

Ah, be positive, a lady spraying on a guys condom, slowly and thoroughly could be kind of enjoyable :-)

RG

Guest L**gh M****e

Hmmm....don't think I like that idea so far. Notice how in the begin of the video it states that once sprayed on "you wait a short while" to be effective. Well then, if it takes awhile for the latex to harden, then how effective will it be then if the man's penis softens during the waiting process??? Just food for thought.

I would think the shrink factor would happen fairly quick by sprayon method, by the mouth method not a chance. :-) My 3 cents.

Hmmm....don't think I like that idea so far. Notice how in the begin of the video it states that once sprayed on "you wait a short while" to be effective. Well then, if it takes awhile for the latex to harden, then how effective will it be then if the man's penis softens during the waiting process??? Just food for thought.

I don't like this idea. I'm with whatsup. It's much sexier when the woman puts the condom on with her mouth. This just seems more complicated than it needs to be.

Ummmm.... silly question, but where does the splooge end up??? There is no reservoir tip to contain the lovin' spoonful....

The time it takes to spray on till it is ready to be used, the resulting shrinkage (as if I don't have enough problems LOL) a guy gets in fact creates the splooge room

But are they lubricated

RG

I thought they were already invented and the other day I went searching for them at my local drug store. I like the idea. I bet they are cold when sprayed on, sounds exciting. Contraceptives are far too expensive. I use VCF's (Vagina Contraceptives) and they are way too expensive, I tried the spray version that comes with a tube to attach to the tube and ending up with a mess on my ceiling. In my opinion contraceptives should be much cheaper and I bet these spray on condoms will be too expensive and ruin the mood. Good luck Euro's!

I don't like this idea. I'm with whatsup. It's much sexier when the woman puts the condom on with her mouth. This just seems more complicated than it needs to be.

LOL, I guess I am most unsexy as I can barely get it out of the wrapper let alone put in on with my mouth.

It's strange that they're using this technology for condoms first, you'd think it might actually have a market in the medical field. I could see spray-on gloves actually being used by doctors etc. When this company fails, maybe I'll buy up the idea and re-market it.

When this company fails' date=' maybe I'll buy up the idea and re-market it.[/quote']

Wait! Don't waste your money..spend it on us!!

"...optimize the vulcanization process.." ??!

"Don't be afraid, baby...that's just my photon torpedo."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3i4kerwSPqrXiJT_iHrkkaUtDjGLEtgauw69P3doUSBxa3j7BxQ

Sounds a little scary.

What about removal process?

What about hair? Even those who groom... any hair caught in this coating...

...suppose you go full brazilian or wrap a cloth around junior's base during application, I guess?

....modified dental gasket ?

For those who aren't patient enough for the product to make it to our shores, can always hit their local hardware stores for -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRumRrjgWhOptvmZNFXUZfLhivV59baE4iu8acOR3rrF7eE8PTs

It is an interesting idea but it looks like it needs some kinks worked out.

You could replace the liquid latex with chocolate syrup, then stick a banana inside the device chamber and Boom!.. instant chocolate covered bananas! I think the dual purpose use of this machine would make it a more attractive buy!

I like the perfect fit notion behind it. That's one of my main beefs (no pun intended) with condoms....They never seem to fit quite right on me. But yeah...I dunno how convenient it would be to carry around this clunky device and that huge "latex cartridge"....not exactly something you can subtly put in your wallet or pocket :p