February Pool Party Social! Mark your calendars and PM to be on the guest list!

Mark your calendars!!!

Thursday February 9th Pool Party Social!

(4pm onward)

This private event will be more casual than the most recent socials and will be free to attend. It will be a a throwback to the very first Ottawa socials: a simple meet and greet for providers and hobbiests to connect and have a good time!

Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the venue, playing pool is optional, and also at your own expense.

If you are interested in attending please PM Old Dog or

Sweetest Massage to be added to the guest list. We will PM everyone on the guest list one week before the event to share more details about the location.

We request for discretion that everyone attending dress inconspicuously, jeans to business-casual preferably!

Please note that although this is a networking event:

• do not bring business cards or other promotional materials

• be mindful of others overhearing any sensitive discussions
  • abide by the laws on solicitation
  • above all, come to have a good time with friends old & new!

Looking forward to good company, good times and good conversation!

Bethany & Old Dog!

Xoxox

I enjoy playing pool and I enjoy socializing. This should be a lot of fun.

If any ladies are reticent about attending by themselves, I would be pleased to accompany them. Just PM me and we can try to make arrangements.

Thanks guys for organizing this.

This will be just like to old school socials we had a couple of years ago. Should be fun if I can make it, won't know that for certain just quite yet. Hopefully I can make it. :D

Guest S**a*Q

I have 7 days where I'm in town in Feb...

Feb 9th just happens to be one of them :D HOORAY!

I shall be there...

Anyone coming from the west end, wanna pick up a travel companion?

I would love a ride!!! :D

Count me in, should be a good event. And Sara or anyone that needs a ride in from the west end, let me know.

Nothing goes better with a good pool party than...... pitchers of beer, a greasy burger, some hot wings and boobs and stuff ;)

Hooters have a pool table ? Might be hard for OD to concentrate on his organizing duties I suppose .....

16587617-40b

Would be hard for us ladies to concentrate too! Alas, there are no more Hooters in Ottawa, Montreal would be the closest, perhaps a field-trip one day?:boobies:

Thanks everyone for posting their support on this thread as well as PM'ing Old Dog and I, the response so far has been great! Still lots of time to decide if you can make it or not, just let us know before February 1st.

To maintain a higher level of discretion we ask any members who are new to the site (less than 5 posts) to please include a reference (with permission) from a CERB SP or MA. We would like to reduce the number of no-shows while keeping this a free event for everyone!

Thanks in advance!

Bethany

Xoxox

The time quickly approaches!!!!!

Let us know so that we can let you know!!!

See ya there!!!!

This Thursday is the pool party meet-up/social/get-together, whatever you want to call it! If you are only just hearing about this now, or have just figured out you can make it to our gathering please PM myself or Old Dog to get more details about location and how to find us...

I have just private-messaged everyone on my list with the details for Thursday, if you didn't get a message, I apologize, please PMme and I can get the information out to you! People who've PM'd Old Dog should get their details shortly also...

Looking forward to seeing everyone, old friends and new!

Bethany

Xoxox

Every time I read "pool party", I envision this:

vegas-pool-party.jpg

When I realize it's actually the "other" kind of pool party.

poolparty1.jpg

Hey Angela...or this.

Too bad me and my 'pool partner' can't make it.

Hehe

tumblr_lvy0dyCPC01qi4njfo1_500.jpg

Cubbie!!!! Just send your partner!!!! heheheheheh

• Like 1

Guest L**gh M****e

Today is the time for more kinds of fun! I love pool but play in a CB way. Can't wait to see you all there!

So glad to see some activity on this thread... I am a little sad, my co-host Old Dog is sick with the flu and won't be joining us...

sick-dog.jpg

Apart from this sad update, I am very glad to have such a good turnout, smaller scale than the most recent socials but will be nice and intimate too!

Looking forward to meeting you Astrid, and seeing you again Mture Lee. Will be fantastic catching up with/meeting everyone tonight!

It starts at 4, and will go until at least 8pm, but likely later!

If for some reason:

1. You have been hiding under a rock...
  2. Are a member with 5 or more posts (or a reference from a local SP)...

3. Only seeing this now and are able to make it,

then please PM me (heheheh PM, lol) or call me at 613-282-7805 for a last minute add to our gathering!

See y'all soon!

Bethany

Xoxox

• Like 1

Guest L**gh M****e

So sad to hear that OldDog can't make it out and that he's sick. Get well soon OD and you'll be missed! Lee xoxox