Are there any duo SP's in Hfx?

I'm new to the region and as the title suggests, I'd like to know if there are any duo providers in the Halifax region and are there any recommendations?

There are duo combinations in Halifax for sure. I know that Katherine and Penelope are available and both are in NS pretty well full time. When Emma Alexandra and Gabriella are in town together they are a great duo combination and as well when Emily Rushton and Keissy Hennessey are in town they also work together.

Check the recco sections under any of their names and you will find further information.

Good luck.

• Like 2

You could also ask Roxcii Rachelle if she is doing any while she is back. I know she has offered duos in the past with a few different women.

I work with a friend of mine on occasion... Check out my profile for a pic of us.

Unfortunately she is not on CERB, so no reco's for her, sorry!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Is Amelia Rodriquez, her and I have been together for a year. She is a local SP, and I am considering to move to HFX as well. As it is now, I visit about every 2 months, but will be more often as of April:) You will notice our ads in the announcements soon:)

you can view our duo album " what girls do" on my profile page.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yes! Katherine and I do provide duo services here as often as we can!

I also play with a couple of other well reviewed ladies when they visit Halifax!

I've been lucky enough to enjoy a couple of duos during my visits to Halifax, and it looks like I'm going to enjoy another one when I get there next week... I'm going to be a bit cryptic right now and let you use your imagination, but if any local girls have a client who's interested in having a tgirl join in the fun, send me an email and let me know - trust me, with an MFT duo, the possibilities are almost endless! ;)