why can't I

I can't seem to attach pics when posting a thread like others do ie: in puppies,puppies,puppies,I wanted to put in pics with my response but can't seem to figure out how,please help this dummy!! also can't figure out how or why I can't place my own pic as image icon when posting a new thread and have read all the how tos.....dahhhhhh/help me please,regards,cristy

If you right click on the picture and go to Properties, it will show you the url. Copy the address and then paste it into the http:// field here on cerb when clicking to add a picture. Hope this helps!

Cristy

When writing a thread and you want to post a picture which is off the internet go to the icons right above where you write your post. On the right side, 5 icons in is a little yellow square which when you click on it says

"insert image"

Click on that, it'll open up a window where a url can be inserted

Go to the photo on the web, right click on the photo, highlight the photo url, copy it, paste it into the window where the url gets put

Then post your message

Hope that makes sense, just functioning on first couple sips of coffee

RG

• Like 1

If you right click on the picture and go to Properties, it will show you the url. Copy the address and then paste it into the http:// field here on cerb when clicking to add a picture. Hope this helps!

thanks for your reply it's the coping and pasting I don't know why but I can't seem to get how to ,I click on copy and paste but nothing happens nothing gets copied,I think i'll have to get someone to show me in person

Guest W***ledi*Time

1) type ">3) type "" after the url

For instance if I type:

p><p>[img]<a href=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2413/1858695268_14fb702991_o.jpg' alt='1858695268_14fb702991_o.jpg'>

thanks for your reply it's the coping and pasting I don't know why but I can't seem to get how to ,I click on copy and paste but nothing happens nothing gets copied,I think i'll have to get someone to show me in person

if it's from the internet - right click and select Copy Image Location and then paste that in where the image icon is.

your pic should appear after that...it has to have to ...link...

should work.

I'll try, now that I'm more awake after two cups of coffee.

If using internet explorer, do the following

Search on the web for the photo you want

Right click on the photo, a drop down menu comes up

Click on properties.

Under properties will come a url for the photo...it will start http//:

Highlight it, right click, a drop down menu comes up, click copy

Go to cerb, start your post, go to the yellow box "insert image", fifth in from right, click on that a little pop up window comes up "Please Enter the URL of your image" right click and paste the url of the image then click ok

Continue your post as any other post, and when finished and posted the photo will be in the post

Now I use google chrome. The only difference is when you right click on the photo a menu comes up, right click on "copy image url"...then go to cerb and in the insert image box, when the pop up window comes up with please enter the url of your image right click and paste

Clear as mud, huh

Good luck

RG