Lack of recos is bad for everyone

GOod post! :)

I've heard some gentlemen say they don't write a reco so they can try and 'keep a lady for himself'. But not letting others know how great your SP/MA is will NOT keep her all for you, it will put her out of business!

• Like 7

Recommendations are good for both ladies and gentlemen.

Provides the ladies with feedback, and endorsements so to speak, and for the gentlemen, names of ladies they might like to see in the future...really a win-win.

Encouraging gentlemen to write recommendations should be done...but keep in mind some guys are uncomfortable writing. I know when I first embarked on this lifestyle I was uncomfortable writing about what was (and is) a private intimate encounter. But I learned that recommendations were an accepted part of this lifestyle, and I've become more comfortable about it

One other thing, some ladies don't like recommendations being written, and that should be kept in mind

But yes, encouraging the writing of recommendations should be done. And I'll take it one step further, IMHO there is nothing wrong with a lady asking/saying to a client, words to the effect "if you had a good time, I would appreciate if you could write a recommendation"

Just a quick rambling

RG

The thing about recos is that you don't have to write a story....a few words can go along way.

All you have to say is something like: I highly recommend this lady.

Yes it's that easy.

• Like 3

It nevers hurts to write a reco even if it's a little late. These ladies go out of their way here in Ottawa and should always be given a well deserved recommendation I say. I understand that YMMV and both the client and SP or MA may not click at the best of times. If I'm happy with my experience, I will always make sure she knows about it!!!

Yes it is always nice to see a reco on your services. It allows you to know what it is that people are enjoying about your services.

I am always seeing in discussion threads, " can any one recommend someone from....." And I always wonder why they are not looking in the actual reco threads?

Also some people I know may be shy, but if you had taken the time to read a reco, then from reading that you decide to book that SP, why not add a few comments to support the reco?

• Like 1

GOod post! :)

I've heard some gentlemen say they don't write a reco so they can try and 'keep a lady for himself'. But not letting others know how great your SP/MA is will NOT keep her all for you, it will put her out of business!

Precisely!

Guest Ou**or**n

I can't afford to be a sugar daddy and keep some girl all to myself. So I'm happy to share my experiences so other guys will pitch in and keep her in this business. That way she is there next time I want to see her.

I'm with Slurp, a big +1 for more guys pitching in. We've had a few members that were big on writing recos either leave or go radio silent so we need others to jump in.

I can't afford to be a sugar daddy and keep some girl all to myself. So I'm happy to share my experiences so other guys will pitch in and keep her in this business. That way she is there next time I want to see her.

I'm with Slurp, a big +1 for more guys pitching in. We've had a few members that were big on writing recos either leave or go radio silent so we need others to jump in.

And when you get new guys contributing to the recommendations, it validates the recommendations already posted by the usual recommendation writers.

New writers equal new blood so to speak. I hope that makes sense

RG

Apparently this is something of an issue, I'm told, around Montreal?

Agree with slurp and Gabriella obviously. I can say that I have always left a recommendation with every lady that I .... uh .... feel comfortable writing one about, but that's almost always.

I can also say that I have always written a follow up recommendation whenever I see a lady again. Its a big help to the ladies because of how fast recommendations move out of the most recent list, and some guys just browse around and see the most recently reviewed ladies first. BTW, that's arguably a problem with the recos, but that's a separate issue.

I can also say that I have always written a follow up recommendation whenever I see a lady again.

I always struggle with that one. I'm never really sure what will come across as enthusiasm and what will come across as shilling... and if people get the idea that someone's shilling for a lady that probably won't help her.

One thing that's very noticeable is that ladies tend to get a lot of reviews early on, as people see them for the first time... and then fewer and fewer, which is presumably just because people aren't writing recos for subsequent visits.

Its a big help to the ladies because of how fast recommendations move out of the most recent list, and some guys just browse around and see the most recently reviewed ladies first. BTW, that's arguably a problem with the recos, but that's a separate issue.

That's not a problem with recos (provided it's because of newer genuine recos being written for other ladies, rather than threads being bumped); it's a problem with people who can't be bothered to do their research. There's limits to how much we can spoon-feed people.

One thing that's very noticeable is that ladies tend to get a lot of reviews early on, as people see them for the first time... and then fewer and fewer, which is presumably just because people aren't writing recos for subsequent visits..

This is very true...i have pages of recos for Ottawa but you wouldn't know it unless you asked me for them...thankfully i think you can still see my Halifax ones and my most recent for Brandon.

I'm not dead people i'm still ALIVE...lmao

• Like 2

This is very true...i have pages of recos for Ottawa but you wouldn't know it unless you asked me for them...thankfully i think you can still see my Halifax ones and my most recent for Brandon.

What you just post Emma got me to thinking, and I hope I'm getting this right. Some ladies who tour, they go to what I'll call, non mainstream cities (smaller populations and off the beaten path so to speak) If no recommendations come from that particular city after the lady tours, well the next time the lady chooses to tour there, she may get less bookings. And why, few if any recommendations for the touring lady from a non mainstream city may lead guys to seek other ladies. Soon, it isn't worth her while to go to the non mainstream cities, and just stick with bigger cities where the expenses associated with her touring she gets back in enough bookings

So if you want one way to ensure touring ladies to keep coming back to your city, or put your city on her touring list, follow up the encounter with a recommendation

A quick rambling

RG

• Like 3

What you just post Emma got me to thinking, and I hope I'm getting this right. Some ladies who tour, they go to what I'll call, non mainstream cities (smaller populations and off the beaten path so to speak) If no recommendations come from that particular city after the lady tours, well the next time the lady chooses to tour there, she may get less bookings. And why, few if any recommendations for the touring lady from a non mainstream city may lead guys to seek other ladies. Soon, it isn't worth her while to go to the non mainstream cities, and just stick with bigger cities where the expenses associated with her touring she gets back in enough bookings

So if you want one way to ensure touring ladies to keep coming back to your city, or put your city on her touring list, follow up the encounter with a recommendation

A quick rambling

RG

yes RM but also in the big cities..like I said in Ottawa for example which i would say has the biggest participation on this board... Many ladies including myself visit there..But we hardly ever see new people. I love my regs in Ottawa if it wasn't for them i wouldn't be going there at all. They however don't do recos. So one can get lost in the shuffle ...i would say that most visiting ladies after a time will stop going..for this very reason..if the guys want us to keep going then recos should be done...if not then we will slowly but surely fade into the other cities.

• Like 1

if not then we will slowly but surly fade into the other cities.

Emma... don't get surly... we love you!!!!

That's not a problem with recos (provided it's because of newer genuine recos being written for other ladies, rather than threads being bumped); it's a problem with people who can't be bothered to do their research. There's limits to how much we can spoon-feed people.

You're right, but I think the ladies still like to spend a little time at the top of the recommendation list. For me, it can simply be a few lines confirming impressions made at an prior meeting and that my feelings haven't changed. Also, as to the reco. threads, I think it would be possible to fit more in by shrinking the size of each one.

Maybe you can try add the review to your own website. It can make sure the new customer and repeat customer still can see you review and easy to find it. I did it, and it works!

If you like a girl be sure to tell everyone. Some of them will leave town early if they are not busy, others will not return. It's crazy not to share info about a good provider, even if it makes her harder to see. At least she will be here to see eventually!"

Totally agree with you. The best way to keep the girl stay in town is make them busy. Lots of customer ask me about why we only keep girls for 2 weeks or less. We are not kick the girl out,it is all because the girl do not have enough income to support them for stay.

If the SP made you happy, please share something on the board. In that way we can make them stay in town for longer time.

I Agree, It Is Kind Of A Good Thing On Both Sides When It Comes To Recos. Like I Do Understand Some Men Are Shy & Are Iffy On Writing Recos...But It Does Help Both The Men & Women On Here. For Instance Some Ladies Like To Hear Good Feedback Sometimes,& Can Give Some Ladies A Boost.& For The Men It Helps Them With The Choice. I Have Had Men Come To Me Plenty Of Times Asking For Recos But I Don't Have Many:( Due To The Lack Of Recos.....But In Chat I'm Always Hearing Oh I Asksed This Person & They Recommended You. Like You Couldn't Have Taken The Time To Leave A Reco.Even A Simple I Really Enjoyed My Time With This Lady, Or I Highly Recommend This Lady. You Don't Have To Go Into Full Blown Out Detail In Your Reco. Bottom Line I Agree It Helps Both The Ladies & Gents On The Site

I've only ever written one or two recommendations, I've added afirmative comments to a recos thread a couple of times as well. It sort of equals the number that I'd ever repeat with, personally I don't think it's appropriate for me to write one if I have no plan to repeat.

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760

Okay Yeah If You Did Not Have A Good Time Then By All Means Don't Write A Reco.....But Bottom Line With No Recos For The Ladies The Ladies Tend Not To Visit The Particular City Or Town Next Time...So In General You May Not Like Writing A Reco But It Does Help Both The Ladies To Keep Coming Back To That City Or Town And The Gents Have A Better Idea Of The Lady He Is Booking....Bottom Line There Is A Lack Of Recos This Is The Recommendation Board That Is What It Is For Is To Post Recos,Threads & Ads.

I have been a member of CERB for a while now and relied on recommendations here to find SPs. However, I never write any recos and I realized lately it will be problem if it (the recos) dry up. I decided to start contributing and I will write my first reco soon.

• Like 1

In reading the opinions expressed I have to agree that requesting a recommendation is "tacky". I see that most gentlemen do ask other gentlemen for advice in whom to see and usually responses are made by private message and can become a reveiw. A recommendation is always welcome as it assists the ladies, let's face it this is our main source of income for most, and a good word in any business goes a long way. I have never asked or requested a recommendation, but would hope that if a gentleman I see who would not be "willing" (not saying he has to but would normally)to post one he would let me know because this means something about our time together made him unhappy and he may not return.

As with some of the other ladies I would be happy to receive kind words that tell others my pictures are real, I am a pleasure to spend time with and that return visits will be forthcoming. I prefer returning gentlemen to having a revolving door with a view to see how busy I can be

The ultimate compliment is seeing you again