Aubrey (Aka: Aubreyxxx - Aubrey Elizabeth)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Ok, so I took one for the team and called a girl on CL PEI, almost always a scam or a "bot", the ad "looking for classy company" is a very real, very sexy girl who does in calls. Long dark hair, cute face, nice boobs. Now to my regret I only booked a half hour appointment, so I did not get the full meal deal and my reco is not complete because of my cheapness, but she was nice and I plan to return. She is working out of a less than nice motel at the moment, she say's it's temporary, all I can say is "give her a try".

Tonight...ah tonight! I met a wonderful woman by the name of Aubrey tonight and I do not know where to begin.

Aubrey is a new girl to the industry (at least in her words) but her talents are certainly not that of a new girl. To say she is talented, genuine and sincere would be a gross understatement.

I contacted Aubrey for the first time last evening in response to an ad she had running "elsewhere" and she promptly replied. It was at this point that I new I would be meeting this lady. Her response was prompt, courteous, honest, open and laced with just enough sexiness to make a man want...err...need to respond in kind. After an email or two she provided me with her number and that is when the details ironed themselves out. Straightforward and honest were her answers and the questions she asked me were just as thought provoking (and arousing)! Ordinarily I do not schedule a date so quickly but I new that this situation was different! I would go as far as saying that this lady has the maturity far beyond her years and that she has a genuine and caring heart which shines through the moment you meet her!

To continue when I arrived at Aubreys in call location she greeted me and we sat and chatted for a bit attempting to gain perspective and insight. After what seemed like forever she came right out and asked "so what do you like?" What do I like...I like women who ask me "what do I like" while standing before me undressing (which was exactly what she was doing). I began to think I must have done some good dead recently and was being rewarded, either that or I was going to wake up from my dream soon. A quick pinch just to make sure and sure enough I was conscious and enjoying the visual smorgasbord that stood before me! Woo Hoo my inner Homer yelled! Did I mention she has sexy tattoos AND long, dark hair...I love tattoos and dark hair!!!

To conclude Aubrey is a young, vibrant, open minded woman who is mature and aware of her own existence. She, much like all ladies, responds to kindness, honesty and respect and I am convinced that is why mileage tonight was quite, quite good! I would and do recommend Aubrey to each and every respectful hobbyist on this board or anywhere else for that matter. Keep in mind that YMMV however.

Oh, just in case anyone is wondering if I will repeat...most definitely!

Since Aubrey has now joined Cerb here is a link to her profile page.

• Like 1

Hi Steve, first time messaging you. I'm on PEI and have trouble finding consistant good Sps. My favorite is Angel Starr/Penelopy, although she's been WAY to long between visits here!!!! How does Aubrey stack up to Penelope? I know variety is the spice of life but I've been disappointed way too many times.... D-Pan

I had my second date with Aubrey, what a perfectly charming young lady, long dark hair, thick lashes with eyes I could get lost in and never want to find my way back. Such a pretty face, cute dimples, soft sensual lips and flawless skin.

She met me at the door wearing a tasteful yet alluring outfit, we chatted for a few minutes, then I helped her take her outfit off... wow, what a wonderful body, she got it goin' on. Non rush, I was there for an hour, and an hour well spent. She certainly made this old man feel like I've got some left to give, what a sweet girl.

• Like 1

Like I said in my last recommendation I'm not a man of many words, so when I chose to speak it is usually worth listening to. I have many many words I would like to say about the beautiful Aubrey but let me sum them up into one word....AMAZING.

It's been a few days now since I first met this incredible girl, and I don't think an hour has gone by without me replaying that amazing night in my head. As the rules state I will not go into detail, but that is probably for the best. Cus I don't think there are words in the English language that could properly describe the amazing time I had with this girl. Even as I write this I can't think of a way to word it that does her justice, you just need to experience her for yourself.

I have to apologize for the excessive use of the word amazing. I just can't think of any better way to describe her. I wish I was a rich man, cus I would spend every last cent I had on her. Spending night after night with her in my arms.

But now I'm just rambling so I will end with this....

The Amazing Aubrey is going to be the subject of the majority of my fantasies for years to come, if not for the rest of my life. So do yourself a favor and experience her asap.

• Like 1

Tonight I had the good fortune to be able to spend another great evening with Charlottetowns own Aubrey. To say that I enjoyed myself would be a gross understatement as I still feel slightly "drained" from the encounter.

To that end I shall start at the beginning. Today as I was doing my usual Cerbing (is that a word) I came across a lady whom I have not seen for a few months, this lady is of course Aubrey. As we started PM'ing I inquired if she was planning on having incall again in the (near) future. Being the wonderful girl that she is she said she would be next week and that she would work around MY schedule in order to accommodate an encounter. I thought this gesture was one of the kindest I had experienced in sometime which is why my heart sank when I realized I would have to wait until next week to spend time with her. Luckily a solution was quickly agreed upon...I would host! This is no small feat as I have NEVER hosted at my house before. That said I knew Aubrey would facilitate my fears and ease my nerves...in short I trust her! So after the time, etc. was agreed upon she sent me a particularly interesting PM discussing the juicy details of our upcoming encounter. She hit upon everything I loved about our last meeting and I couldn't wait for her arrival.

As the designated time approached my phone vibrated, "I am running early is that okay" the text read. My response, GREAT! Upon arrival to my house she made herself at home (as I hoped she would) and we chatted and caught up. At this point I realized she was anxious to begin, not anxious as in rushing but anxious to begin;). I was all too happy to accommodate her anxiety and off the bedroom we went. Unfortunately I won't speak of the details but I will drop a hint for any curious readers...toys were used, hair was pulled and I am now very tired.

So to conclude this was only my second visit with Aubrey, which is my fault, but she has already given me a hint as to what to expect during our next meeting. This particular hint has me intrigued as the "activity" is something I have never experienced but have always wondered about.

So, thank you Aubrey for another wonderful evening and here is until next time when you can fulfill your promise of something new and exciting...

Edited by stevecurious
Spelling
  • Like 1

Just wanted to add another voice to say that Aubrey is well worth the time and investment. She's a great conversationalist and for me that was half the fun.

The encounter was also savage and memorable. Please remember to respect this girl.

Just met with this wonderful lady, I was feeling nervous but made me fell imedeately at ease. she greeted me with a hug we laid down and talked, she then sugested a massage and after a while I reciprocated...things just got better from there... had a wonderful time and I highly recomend her.

Thanks Aubrey

I just had the pleasure of meeting Aubrey for the first time. She is a lovely person.

Started with a terrific relaxing massage and on to very pleasing activity.

I'm not one to post recommendations. To me my time with an SP is a personal thing and I don't like to share details but Aubrey definitely deserves it.

I met her for the first time last night. Setting up the appointment went very smoothly. When I arrived she greeted me wearing a very sexy black & Lace baby doll...I knew right then I made a good choice. She was very easy to talk with and things felt very natural with her. I went home with a giant smile on my face

• Like 1

This marks the third time that I have attempted to put virtual pen to virtual paper in order to sing the praises (yet again) of Aubrey and tonight I think I will finally succeed.

To begin this date was unlike most or should I say any that I have participated in as a hobbyist. No I am not about to describe some torrid sexual escapade or wild and crazy two hour, as Lee would say, shagfest. I will attempt to write about a date that consisted almost exclusively of social time.

Recently I found myself in the need of a "friend" to accompany me to a certain social activity on a particular evening. After contemplating various options (friends, etc.) my mind hit upon Aubrey. Seeing as this is, or should I say was, my first foray into social time I was admittedly unsure of how to begin little own where to end. Thankfully after explaining my situation to Aubrey we were able to come to an idea of what I was requiring and hoping for. To her credit she helped immensely with alleviating my concerns/hesitations. To say that my evening began with drinks for two and lasted throughout the evening and well into the early morning is an gross understatement. In a sentence, my night could not have gone better!

I wish I could write a full and in depth public recommendation with a play by play of events and happenings of the evening but thankfully that story is meant only for Aubrey and I.

The purpose of this recommendation, brief as it seems to be, is to thank Aubrey for a great evening of company and laughs. Also it is meant to show the rest of the community that if you require companionship in the non sexual form that companionship is available as well. I was just a little late to figure that out.

To Abureys credit I had a great and fun filled evening that lasted well into the night!

• Like 2

Two words to describe Aubrey: simply awesome! Can't say I've ever felt so comfortable around an SP. I met up on a last minute opportunity (hate being that guy!) but I'm sure glad I did! Even on short notice Aubrey was dressed in a little number that had me harder than a flagpole on Canada day weekend! Wonderful time together and will be repeating soon!

Well gentlemen... I must say... Aubrey has some intuition and vitality that seeps from the tips of her fingers. From the very second her hands touch your affection starved body, the tension you may have been feeling will evaporate as quickly as ice on a hot stove. Within minutes of lying down on my stomach, her hands turned my body into liquid kitten... indeed if my skin could purrrrr.... Her caress is like hot chocolate on a winter night; yes with marsh mellows ... The sound of her whisper in your ear when she asks you to turn over... like the part in Stairway to heaven when the drums finally kick in: you know you are getting close to the best part, but the lead up is so sweet that you wish the solo would last for ever... The ending... What can I really say that would do it any kind of justice at all??? Is "happy" really a powerful enough adjective??? Is "ending" really the ending, or a new beginning??? For someone who works 55 to 60 hours a week and craves the soft, delicate, feathery touch of a woman, Aubrey offers just that, and is quite flexible with setting up a time to meet. I highly recommend her to any man who needs a woman's touch. Don't be shy guys... She is only a text, or PM away...

The only problem I have now, is... How do I choose between her and Katherine... Girls... you make me wish I had two bodies lol.

• Like 1

Well gentlemen... I must say... Aubrey has some intuition and vitality that seeps from the tips of her fingers. From the very second her hands touch your affection starved body, the tension you may have been feeling will evaporate as quickly as ice on a hot stove. Within minutes of lying down on my stomach, her hands turned my body into liquid kitten... indeed if my skin could purrrrr.... Her caress is like hot chocolate on a winter night; yes with marsh mellows ... The sound of her whisper in your ear when she asks you to turn over... like the part in Stairway to heaven when the drums finally kick in: you know you are getting close to the best part, but the lead up is so sweet that you wish the solo would last for ever... The ending... What can I really say that would do it any kind of justice at all??? Is "happy" really a powerful enough adjective??? Is "ending" really the ending, or a new beginning??? For someone who works 55 to 60 hours a week and craves the soft, delicate, feathery touch of a woman, Aubrey offers just that, and is quite flexible with setting up a time to meet. I highly recommend her to any man who needs a woman's touch. Don't be shy guys... She is only a text, or PM away...

The only problem I have now, is... How do I choose between her and Katherine... Girls... you make me wish I had two bodies lol.

No need to choose see us as your untimate treat together. We'd love to pamper you and make you our King!!

Edited by Katherine
  • Like 1

i would say that if i did that.... i might actually melt lol. i would totally be willing to do that katherine... if aubrey was willing too ;).

I'm not one to post recommendations, but in this case I must make an exception. Aubrey's full body sensual massage is second to none. And I say this having visited many RMTs and rubntugs over the years. She gives a genuine therapeutic massage while at the same time engaging in the erotic opportunities it offers, and happiness happens! Two thumbs (and one member) up!

Had my 1st encounter with Aubrey tonight. She was very pleasant and personable in both our PM's and when we finally met. It was an in call at a great location with an excellent atmosphere. She is absolutely gorgeous, very open, very sexy and very skilled. She made me feel at home and took her time to chat beforehand as well as to make sure I was very well attended to and extremely satisfied. She has an amazing body and you won't be disappointed. I will definately be going back and I highly recommend her to anyone interested in a memorable experience with a beautiful woman. Thanks Aubrey!

I have seen Aubrey several times now and am only belatedly writing the recommendation that she deserves.

She is a very personable young woman who is easy to talk with, makes you feel welcome immediately, is relaxed in the encounter and certainly does not rush things in any way.

I have met with Aubrey both in a GFE situation and as a massage client. Very different situations understandably but both very enjoyable.

She now has a lovely incall location and even though she has just moved in, her separate massage area is perfect and makes one feel very comfortable.

As always I will refrain from very personal details but she is a very sensual person who combines the girl next door appeal with an unbridled sexuality. What a nice combination.

Best of luck Aubrey in this new endeavour and I am confident that with your permission we shall meet again. Gentlemen, feel free to call Aubrey. She is a welcome addition to CERB.

Aubrey is a great girl. She satisfied me in ways like no other. I look forward to her company again. Shes a young, beautiful girl and I would have loved for her to stay longer, however, you get what you pay for! Aubrey is my #1 recommendation and the CERB is very lucky to have her on here.

What to say, what to say... Aubrey, if I move... lets not think about that. I just won't move. I have already given a recommendation for Aubrey, but I feel a reiteration of one of my evenings with her is in order. She is first of all very beautiful, both inside and out. When she opened the door to let me in... you ever see the mask with Jim Carrie? The part where his eyes pop out of his head when he sees Cameron Diaz? That's how I felt when I saw Aubrey in all her dolled up glory. I didn't really know where to look... those captivating eyes, those inviting legs, the ample cleavage that was begging to be released from the confines of the lovely outfit she was wearing. I just stood there. Eventually she had to tell me to take my shoes off and come in lol.

And in I came. She was Little BO Peep, and I was her sheep. We sat down on her couch for a bit just talking and getting to know one another, and let me say that she is quite possibly the easiest lady to get along with. In the time we spent getting to know each other, I felt as if years had passed, and by the time she was ready, and let me tell you, she was ready, I felt as if we were friends. She sets you at ease the moment you sit down. she made me feel like a king and that she was honored to have me. I never even go that kind of treatment from my GIRLFRIENDS.

I just cannot express the pleasure I got from the softness of her precious little soft hands running all over my body. Now, what I did not mention in my first recommendation for Aubrey was this, and this is where she had me as a regular, and I hadn't even seen her yet... First off I was her first massage ;). after texting a bit back and forth after she responded to my post that I was seeking an erotic massage, we agreed on a day and a time. I remember the text I got saying how excited she was to be trying this and how thankful she was that I was letting her try on me. That is kindness at its finest gentlemen: pampered before you even arrive! she even went so far as to watch multiple videos on giving erotic massages and if that wasn't enough, she went out and bought special lotion that went on wet but soaked into the skin. excellent touch. (She even has a sexy masseuse's robe!)

I just cant say enough how erotic this woman is... she used every part of her body, her beautiful sumptuous breasts and what I have deemed: scrumptious behind, to bring me to point of erotic relaxation that most guys dream about and then have to change their sheets.

Now you know how the massage ended, (well ME and Aubrey do, you'll just have to imagine guys...) but that's not where the night ended... not by a long shot ;). She very adorably asked if I wanted to massage her, and I, with a resounding yes and a gulp of hungry anticipation, gave the best massage that these calloused hands could give. She says that she loved every second... I just can't get it out of my head... the feel of her supple flesh, the softness and smoothness of her skin. She was so receptive... moaning and breathing and writhing... I thought I would cum again just from touching her beautiful body. She didn't need to tell me where to go or what to do... I was a blind man reading braille, and her luscious body spoke for her.

I don't want to get into the gritty detail out of respect, but what followed is an experience that I firmly believe has ruined me for every other girl I might meet. So sensual, so erotic, so wanton... there really wasn't a world outside... it was just us... just our bodies, and the most exotic music playing like tribal drums that lifted us to a plateau of sensual obliteration. Gosh! ... I can't tell any more or that would be kiss and tell. You just have to trust me on this guys... YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER LADY... and the good news is, you don't have to. She is right here in Charlottetown. Down to earth, all smiles, very sensual, and a little devious ;). She is like an animal if you let her out. A lioness on the hunt, and she wants to devour you whole! Frisky and wild, while having a calming effect on you all at once...

DON'T WASTE TIME THINKING ABOUT IT BOYS. JUST DO IT!

OK... I have to stop, because I am turned on thinking about our last date :).

Thank you aubrey :):):):):)!!

Edited by eleazar
  • Like 2

Guest C**Tra****er

I moved away from the Island, immediately after high school, so many years ago, and although I do usually go home several times a year to visit family, it's been 9 months or so since I've made the trek. I was overdue. I decided to make a last minute,quick trip over last weekend. As I'm heading down the highway ramp in Halifax, my mind was wondering and I was thinking about how I was going to occupy my Saturday evening. I was thinking about the ladies that advertise in the Charlottetown forum and one stood out. Hmm I wonder, will she be free? Decision made, I pulled over and sent a PM. I have to say, that's the best decision that I have made in a very long time.

Several PMs, texts and phone calls and I arrived at Aubrey's very nice in-call location in a quiet residential area of Charlottetown.

I knocked and entered as instructed and there she was,standing at the top of the stairs, wearing a little t-shirt and panties. WOW! Everything I love, long brown hair, very petite, so very sexy and the icing on the cake, such a big smile :)

After a long hug that felt like heaven, we moved on the the bedroom for more chat and a very relaxing massage. Aubrey's massage was just right, not too hard and not too soft. Then it was my turn to massage her. WOW, such soft and flawless skin and what a cute bum, I could have lived there all night! Lots of stroking, laughter and moaning...and as a gentleman, what happened next will remain between Aubrey I, and as always, YMMV.

I will say that Aubrey is the quintessential girl next door! She is funny, educated, very intelligent, so, so sexy, and there's a twinkle in her eyes that suggests to me that the next time will be even better (if that's even possible). She clearly has a passion for what she does and that is evident in how responsive and vocal she is. I could have spent the entire session just pleasuring her, I enjoyed it so much. Maybe next time hmm?

In all seriousness, Aubrey is a down to earth, very sweet girl that you shouldn't miss out on. We had plans to get together in Halifax this week, but those fell through when my dog went missing. Being the sweet girl that she is, Aubrey offered to help me look for him! So I ask, why wouldn't you want to see her?

There was never a question of whether I would repeat.

There are two things of which I am absolutely certain:

1. I need to visit family on the Island much more often; and

2. If I had of lived next door to Aubrey, I never would have left in the first place!

When does the next ferry leave?

Guest sheikyerboot

Like so many others, I cannot say enough good things about Aubrey. In fact: I think new words should be invented in her honour just to describe how wonderful she is!

I first contacted Aubrey to inquire if she would be willing to indulge a little fetish of mne. As it's a private matter, I don't want to provide any details; other than to say, it was a bit of a peculiar request, but only mildly kinky really (or so I like to think, anyway :wink:). Nevertheless, Aubrey pleasantly and graciously agreed to my request without hesitation. Furthermore, as we exchanged further messages in preparation for our encounter, the cheerful, positive, and encouraging tone of her responses told me I was going to love meeting this lady long before I even set foot in her door. And how accurate that prediction turned out to be!!! ...

Aubrey was such a pleasure to meet, I don't know if I can describe it in terms exceptional enough to really do her justice. She's very lovely, warm, vibrant, good-natured and vivacious. And I don't mean solely in comparison to other service providers; rather, just in terms of meeting people on an everyday basis, I've never before met anyone so wonderful, unique, outgoing and friendly as Aubrey. I would gladly cherish just meeting her for a social visit, if that were the case. I could have merrily talked with her for hours had I the opportunity to do so.

Nevertheless, this wasn't a social visit, and how tremendously fortunate that was for me indeed. Aubrey delightfully accomodated my requests with such willingness, sensuality, open-mindedness and thoughfulness to provide me with such a special and exquisite encounter. She later admitted, in response to a thank you message I sent afterward, that she was worried beforehand that things might not turn out as well as I wanted, but was glad that they did. However, any doubts on Aubrey's part came as a complete surprise to me. During our session, she never expressed any reluctance to fulfill my particular indulgence, nor if she had any thoughts that my fetish was weird or troublesome to her did she ever give any indication whatsoever for even a single moment. I, myself, had initially felt awkward and embarrased in asking her to gratify this long-held and previously hidden fantasy of mine, but after I asked I felt no regrets at all, because her reaction was so favourable right from our first contact and all through the session itself and even in communication with me after the event. Such is the special quality of this gorgeous and enchanting young lady and her willingness to, as she puts it, make her clients' "dreams come true."

After our session, my knees were so wobbily I was worried I was going to topple over before I could make back to my vehicle. I was in such a dreamy, blissful state afterwards too, like I could hardly tell if it was all a fantasy or if it had actually happened and my dream had finally come true. Aubrey can make you believe in the existence of angels, as she is obviously a special angel put here on this earth to make our lives as hobbyists so much more greatly pleasurable and enjoyable.

Edited by sheikyerboot
Corrected a mispelling

I had the immense pleasure of meeting Aubrey, and she scheduled me on short notice.

She invited me to her new and very discreet location, and met me at the backdoor with an incredibly charming and warm personality. This woman was completely real, and accommodating....no stunts, no games...just a perfectly friendly and courteous companion.

She greeting me warmly and guided me to her room, where she had her whirlpool bubble bath running, and invited me to soak in the tub...which I did so without hesitation. She delicately slipped off her clothes, and climbed into the tub with me.

I have been with many SPs who just skip straight to the blow job, with the intention of finishing as soon as possible. Aubrey was completely different. She started by starting a friendly and warm conversation, as she caressed every part of me. She made sure that I got a good sense of her incredible body as she rubbed against me. As we started to kiss, she made her way towards my package and started to delicately rub it. With my dick in her hand, her tongue in my mouth, bubbles soaking our skin, and jet vibrating against our bodies, needless to say...I was in ecstasy.

She continued to rub, until she pushed me down, and asked that I hold her hair, as she took me into her mouth. She gave an incredible blow job...taking her time to make sure I was enjoying the entire process. She looked so sexy bobbing her head up and down in the water as I held her long, beautiful hair. Her tongue moved all along my dick...it was heaven.

She then motioned that we exit the tub, and move to the bedroom. We dried ourselves off, and I plunked down at the head of the bed. Aubrey jumped on the bed...took hold of my dick, and went to town. The woman gives wonderful head...did I mention that?

After playing with my dick for a while, she whispered into my ear, in the most seductive manner: "Do you wanna eat pussy?" I don't normally do that for escorts, but Aubrey had me so locked in a sensual spell, that I couldn't resist. I flipped her over and proceeded to lick her beautiful pussy, which, might I add, was perfectly trimmed and very well groomed. Aubrey tasted delicious as I rubbed her clit and thrust my tongue into her pussy. She started to moan and arch her back...it was tremendously sexy.

After a while, she motioned for me to fuck her. Grabbed a condom, and slapped in on my dick, and told me to fuck her. I wasn't about to disobey this heavenly goddess of sex, so you can guess what happened next.

When all was said and done...we had a bit of time left on the clock, and Aubrey offered to give me a full body massage, which felt amazing. She has the most authentically caring sense that is very uncommon for most SPs to possess. I will definitely be making a return visit in the future. If you are looking for a top notch companion you should be calling her...right now!

Thanks Aubrey.

• Like 1

This Friday I booked again with Aubrey. Every time I book with her the experience just gets better. She is in a new location equipped with a Jacuzzi and that really peaked my interest. As usual I had no problems setting up a date and she was very accommodating to my schedule.

She set a great mood with candles and wine. We talked for what I thought was hours (but not really). It was so relaxing and felt completely natural. Of course we eventually ended the night with some adult fun but the entire experience was something I'll have in my mind for a long time.

This woman is a sweet heart and if you treat her with respect you can expect a great time. She is a real treasure on our little island. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.