Advertising and pictures

I did the EC thing and that is set up now. As for CERB, the lag time on the posts are killing me for the five days. :tresmauvaisehumeur: I hope after that period is over things will work better on here. If my experience on CERB is good, I will be advertising on here as well. I am happy with EC so I will be continuing beyond the trial period with them. :icon_smile:

I most likely will be heading to Toronto for a photo shoot so I have better pics to offer on the ad sites.

Thanks for all the input... I do appreciate it.

Pandora

The lag time has to do with your number of post and membership. Once you pass the 10 posts threshold the approval requirements drops. The nice bit about Cerb is advertising is free unless you want a banner.

I don't think you have to go to Toronto just for pictures especially with todays digital cameras. Hopefully another SP would PM you with suggestions right here in Ottawa. Also look at how many girls post up reasonable pics of themselves via a mirror. Anyways, Good Luck

The moderation period is actually 5 posts minimum and 5 days minimum once you have been a member for over 5 days with at least 5 moderated posts under your belt the moderation is automatically lifted.

The moderation period is actually 5 posts minimum and 5 days minimum once you have been a member for over 5 days with at least 5 moderated posts under your belt the moderation is automatically lifted.

I have just realized my moderation period is over this is sick! kinda not used to seeing my stuff up immediately......

Thanks mod for the clarification... I hope I understand the rules and don't mess up.:icon_redface:

My Pro-Shoot was done with Gord Weber, and he will come to you, if you like ;) http://gordweber.com/ ;)

My website's designer, if interested, can be reached at http://eroticemily.ca/contact.html scroll down to Contact WEBMASTER message area. Both of these recommended people have really good prices too! Goodluck ;)

xoxo